ORAS OU Mega Altaria offensive (to be complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intro

Hi guys and welcome to my new OU RMT. I have just started OU and usually play Uber.

Teambuilding Process

I wanted to build my team around something versatile that needs little support as well as being a late-game sweeper as wearing the opponent down for a sweep is my playing style. I decided to use Mega Altaria as it is all of those things.

I then wanted a special attacker with great coverage to remove physical walls and to wear down anything else. Keldeo does all of this and has good synergy with Mega a.

I then needed bulky entry hazard support as well as U-turn. Landorus-T is bulky and also can also deal a decent amount of damage even with no investment.

I also needed a reliable switch-in to poison attacks from Mega Venusaur as it is a major check to Mega A. Bisharp provides utility in knock off and can pursuit trap latis gengar etc. it can also remove bulky fairy types for Keldeo and Altaria and possibly Mega beedrill on a predicted poison jab.

Bisharp is crippled by burns etc. and isn't exactly bulky and the team is slightly vulnerable to status so I needed an absorber. I also needed something that could take the role of support as well. Starmie can do all of the with natural cure and rapid spin.

Finally, I needed more power and utility for my early-mid game offensive core. Thundurus can cripple opposing sweepers and take care of bulky water water types, fighting types, flying types and to some extent, grass types.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)