Name of Pokemon: Mega Houndoom Y
Name of Mega Stone: Houndoominite
New Mega's Type:
/

New Mega's Ability: Adaptability
Old Mega's Stats: 75 / 90 / 90 / 140 / 90 / 115 = 600 BST
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 60 / 100 / 140 / 100 / 125 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Poison Fang], Night Daze
Competitive Description: Mega Houndoom can now wreck bulky teams easily thanks to a potent offensive typing further boosted by Adaptability, as well as a new toy in Night Daze. I also gave it some extra bulk and improved its speed tier. Thanks to its STABs hitting most of OU hard, it doesn't even need a coverage move in the fourth slot! Unfortunately, it is still weak to many potent threats in OU, plus it is vulnerable to every entry hazard, which will wear it down quickly.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Sceptile Y
Name of Mega Stone: Sceptilite
New Mega's Type:
/

New Mega's Ability: Multiscale
Old Mega's Stats: 70 / 110 / 75 / 145 / 85 / 145 = 630 BST
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 70 / 95 / 145 / 105 / 145
New Moves (if any): [Cross Chop, Focus Energy], Nasty Plot, Flamethrower
Competitive Description: Yet another Nasty Plot sweeping Mega, however, this one stands out from Doom thanks to a fantastic defensive ability in Multiscale, letting it easily set up and sweep. Flamethrower was added for coverage against steels and before you argue against this, Exeggutor-Alola has the exact same typing and also has Flamethrower. Despite this, any Ice-type move can take it out, even with Multiscale, as well as being heavily reliant on NP to break bulkier teams.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Slowbro Y
Name of Mega Stone: Slowbronite
New Mega's Type:
/

New Mega's Ability: Unaware
Old Mega's Stats: 95 / 75 / 180 / 130 / 80 / 30 = 590 BST
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 65 / 180 / 120 / 100 / 30
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Liquidation], U-turn
Competitive Description: Look at how derpy Slowbro is! Unaware is literally the perfect fit for it. Thanks to its absurd Defense stat, this mega can shit all over the physical sweepers in OU, and its Special Defense is no longer complete garbage. U-turn was added so it can pivot out of bad matchups as well as giving frail teammates a slow U-turn. A set of Iron Defense / CM / Scald / Rest will literally be an unkillable force, save for Taunt users. Its special defense still leaves it vulnerable to many special attackers, and sweepers with Mold Breaker, especially Mega Gyarados, don't care one thing about this.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone

New Mega's Type: Fire/Dark
New Mega's Ability: Sheer Force
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 90 / 90 / 140 / 90 / 115 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Poison Fang]
Competitive Description: Literally the only difference is the constant 1.3x boost instead of unreliable 1.5x boost that damages you AND is sun dependant.

New Mega's Type: Grass/Dragon
New Mega's Ability: Jungle Warmth - Lightningrod clone that gives Ice-type immunity instead.
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 85 / 85 / 145 / 100 / 145 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Cross Chop, Focus Energy] Nasty Plot, Overheat
Competitive Description: Mega Sceptile can now break most Steel-types more easily with Overheat. With increased defenses and an immunity to a type it was once 4x weak to, it has many more opportunities to set up with Nasty Plot as well. However, it's still beaten by priority. More importantly, even with Nasty Plot, it keeps the problem of SpA drops from Leaf Storm, and gains an Overheat SpA drop problem.

New Mega's Type: Water/Psychic
New Mega's Ability: Multiscale
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 75 / 160 / 150 / 80 / 30 = 590 BST
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Liquidation] Stored Power
Competitive Description: Make Calm Mind Mega Slowbro great again.

After a long hiatus where I was away and unable to post, I'm excited to finally be back!

Name of Pokemon: Mega Houndoom (Y)
Name of Mega Stone: Houndoominite (Y)
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Solar Power
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 70 (-20) / 105 (+15) / 150 (+10) / 95 (+5) / 105 (-10) (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any):
Focus Blast, Moonlight [Poison Fang]

Competitive Description: I like the idea of a sun-based wallbreaker/abuser, but unfortunately, not only is sun rather rare compared to other weathers, but Mega Houndoom is thoroughly mediocre without it. These buffs are designed to give Mega Houndoom use outside of its weather and hopefully let it be even better with sun. Its stats are rearranged to give a little investment into its defenses, as it doesn't really need its Attack stat and Speed, while nice, is less important for a wallbreaker. 105 Speed is still really good, and beats out most of the defensive threats it needs to hit, while 10 extra Special Attack is nice to overpower threats. Focus Blast improves Mega Houndoom's poor move pool, allowing it to break through Dark-, Rock-, and bulky Normal-types that could otherwise sponge its attacks. Finally, Moonlight gives Mega Houndoom recovery to better use its improve bulk and make it less of a glass cannon. As a bonus, it fits thematically, gaining extra health under the sun to combat Solar Power.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Sceptile (Y)
Name of Mega Stone: Sceptilite (Y)
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Evergreen (Ice- type Lightning Rod clone)
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 95 (-15) / 75 / 145 / 105 (+20) / 140 (-5) (BST: 630)
New Moves (if any):
Sludge Bomb [Cross Chop, Focus Energy]

Competitive Description: Mega Sceptile is a Pokémon that could work in theory, but struggles due to poor movepool, stats, and ability that leave it destroyed by several types of Pokémon. While the Special Attack boost from Lightning Rod is nice, Mega Sceptile already has a 4x resistance to Electric, and patching up its many weaknesses is more important. Evergreen not only fits thematically, with Sceptile being party based upon a coniferous tree, but patches up a 4x weakness while giving a niche as a Grass- and Dragon-type that can handle Ice-types. Sludge Bomb gives Mega Sceptile more options and allows it to hit Grass- and Fairy-types it otherwise would not be able to. Mega Sceptile has an odd Speed tier that, while really good, can be lowered while outspending the same threats even with a Modest nature. Points from Speed and Attack are shifted into Special Defense so it can actually switch into threats and take some priority.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Slowbro (Y)
Name of Mega Stone: Slowbronite (Y)
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Shell Armor
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 75 / 180 / 130 / 90 (+10) / 20 (-10) (BST: 590)
New Moves (if any):
Flash Cannon [Bulk Up, Liquidation]

Competitive Description: As evidenced by its B- rank in the OU Viability Ranking, Mega Slowbro is already a viable Pokémon, but could use some tweaks to distinguish itself in a Mega infested metagame. The most notable change is a shift in typing to Water/Steel. Psychic is in general a poor typing, giving Slower three weaknesses and having STAB that is resisted by many types. Unlike other Pokémon sharing its typing (Empoleon and Mega Blastoise X), Mega Slowbro is very physically defensive, allowing it to be a wall or set up sweeper. Although I originally wanted to change the ability, Shell Armor makes a lot of sense on both a Calm Mind sweeper and a generally bulky wall, while other abilities were either too good or did not fit well with Slowbro. Aside from this, Flash Cannon replaces Psychic as viable STAB. Some points were shifted from Speed into Special Defense, making less susceptible to attacks on that side of the spectrum.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Crucibelle Y
Name of Mega Stone: Crucibellite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Corrosion
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 105 / 55 (-10) / 145 (+70) / 110 (+25) / 119 (+15) (BST: 640)
New Moves (if any):
Dark Pulse, Taunt

Flavor: The poison within Crucibelle has become so powerful that it dissolves the shell it once lived in. Supported only by its dark power, Mega Crucibelle Y's "skin" is strong enough to melt even metal upon contact, turning everything around it into a liquid goo.

Competitive Description: [Disclaimer: I am not the most informed on the CAP metagame, so this may not be a perfect description]
Just as Crucibelle initially attempted to use two weaker types to create a Pokémon that would bring out their fullest potential, Mega Crucibelle Y also explores a unique typing. While Dark is not a poor typing necessarily, Dark/Poison is a fantastic combination that is far superior to either typing. With one weakness and only a handful of viable Pokémon resisting its STAB combination, it distinguishes itself from other Poison-types. Dark Pulse is added on to give Mega Crucibelle Y a good secondary STAB, rounding out its sets. It's stats allow it not only to be a very scary offensive force, with either mixed or special potential, but also have defensive merit. Corrosion and Taunt aids this even more, letting Mega Crucibelle Y wear down bulky Steel- and Poison- types as a stallbreaker. While it can be beaten by faster offensive threats, Mega Crucibelle Y thrives on slower builds that it can wear down and finish off.

Last edited:
Before I give out my buffs, I will ask a few things.
After we are done buffing every existing mega and giving everything a second mega, what will we be done afterwards?

Will we be ever creating our own X/Y megas for Pokemon that do not have them or Pokemon that were given megas in another thread?

And also, will posting Psuedo Code for abilities be fine? If not, will there be someone I can talk to in assisting me on making OC abilities (As mine is for Houndoom, and giving certain moves a certain effect, a bit like stench*).

Edit: sorry, made a typo.

After we are done buffing every existing mega and giving everything a second mega, what will we be done afterwards?
There will be one more surprise slate, then we'll get everything coded so we can playtest the meta
Will we be ever creating our own X/Y megas for Pokemon that do not have them or Pokemon that were given megas in another thread?
Nah, as this would make the mod too similar to Megas For All
And also, will posting Psuedo Code for abilities be fine? If not, will there be someone I can talk to in assisting me on making OC abilities (As mine is for Houndoom, and giving certain moves a certain effect, a bit like stench*).
I'll have to see what you mean to make a decision on that

I'll have to see what you mean to make a decision on that
Basically, the ability will give Mega Houndoom’s Fire type attacks the Pursuit effect (minus the double power and removes the other secondary effect). Similar to how Stench works. I should also ask if this would be rated 4 or below too.
And by Pseudo Code, I mean like giving every line, but without the syntax/variable names. Like;
[Ability]{
-Get move info stuff
-If (Fire type){
—Add pursuit effect
—Remove Secondary effect
}
}
Info stuff

Basically, the ability will give Mega Houndoom’s Fire type attacks the Pursuit effect (minus the double power and removes the other secondary effect). Similar to how Stench works. I should also ask if this would be rated 4 or below too.
And by Pseudo Code, I mean like giving every line, but without the syntax/variable names. Like;
[Ability]{
-Get move info stuff
-If (Fire type){
—Add pursuit effect
—Remove Secondary effect
}
}
Info stuff
I feel like this would actually be legal, since it's replacing a secondary effect, but I think it would be a 4.5 Rank Ability as it's basically a pseudo-trapping ability along the lines of Magnet Pull when used against anything weak to Fire. Making the chance it occurs 10% or 20% would calm it down a little, but the chance that you're essentially trapped would likely give off the same effect

After some reconsideration.

New Mega's Type: Dark/Fire
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 90 / 95 / 130 / 95 /115 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Poison Fang] Searing Mark (Fire Type and Special version of Pursuit) (Hasty nature Event Only), Stalk (Just a Special version of Pursuit) (Egg Move only)
Competitive Description: Back in GSC and ADV, Houndoom has a monstrous Pursuit with STAB and having one of the highest SpAs for Pursuit users. Once DPPt came along, that changed due to Pursuit becoming a Physical Attack. It's two new moves revive that role. While Stalk/Searing Mark from Mega Houndoom (after the stat changes) may not be as powerful as Mega Tyranitar or Mega Absol's Pursuits, It will still hit very hard, on top of its standard attacks being more powerful with Sheer Force. For its stats, I put just a few points in SpA into Def and SpD. The Stat changes are not that big of a deal, and the SpA reduction was to make Sheer Force a bit more tamed. You may also notice that SM and Stalk are event/egg moves respectively. This is to prevent Houndoom from using both at the same time, as it will make people think more about what their team needs more of.

New Mega's Ability: Immunity
New Mega's Stats: 95/ 65 / 180 / 130 / 100 / 20
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Liquidation]
Competitive Description: Mega Slowbro is already a fine Pokemon as is, and doesn't really need changes. It's biggest weakness is the last of protection from residual damage. Otherwise, it would be a fantastic Calm Mind user, just like Reuniclus, which is where the idea for my slight tweaks comes in. With Immunity, Mega Slowbro becomes a Psuedo Double Dance Reuniclus. While Mega Slowbro will still be damaged by Sand, Burns, ect. It will avoid being forced out by Toxic. This trade off of never being hit by a critical special move for reliably avoiding Toxic will greatly benefit its Calm Mind set. And if Regular Slowbro is badly poisoned, it can just Mega Evolve to cure it.

New Mega's Ability: Electrician (Electric Type Steelworker)
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 90 / 85/ 145 / 95 / 145 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Cross Chop, Focus Energy] Electro Ball, Draco Meteor
Competitive Description: Sceptile was definitely the Hoenn starter who got screwed out the most with its Mega Ability, just like Blastoise. Lightning Rod was pretty much useless outside of avoiding Thunder Wave and getting a surprise on Pokemon using Electric attacks (which they were likely using coverage moves like Ice and Fairy, which Mega Sceptile is weak to). Mega Sceptile will now get the new ability, Electrician, which is just an electric type version of Steelworker. In addition to this new ability, it Sceptile now learns Electro Ball to abuse it (otherwise, it could only use HP Electric or Thunder Punch). Lastly, it finally gets Draco Meteor to have a much stronger STAB Dragon move.

I'm guessing Mega Crucibelle is normally X, so I will be treating as such here, but if you can, correct me

New Mega's Type: Rock/Poison
New Mega's Ability: Merciless
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 95 (-10) / 105 (+40) / 125 (+50) / 95 (+10) / 114 (+10) = 640 BST
New Moves (if any): [Cross Chop, Focus Energy] Paleo Wave
Flavor: Crucibelle retreats into its vase and now acts a poison spitting turret.
Competitive Description: Crucibelle has a pretty under utilized special move pool that is overshadowed by its stronger Physical side. Crucibelle also has excellent status moves in Toxic Spikes and Stealth Rock. And just like its special movepool, the Merciless (has a 2 rating on the data file) is pretty underused, being only on 1 Pokemon that acts more defensively. Merciless is surprisingly a great compliment to some of its special moves. With access to Venoshock and Hex, it will be doing tons of damage to Poisoned Pokemon and will make Crucibelle a great offensive hazards setter. I also gave Crucibelle Paleo Wave, a CAP move, as it really lacks Rock STABs on its special side.

Last edited:

New Mega's Ability: Unsympathetic (Burn clone of Merciless)
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 80 / 100 / 140 / 100 /105 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): Hex, Mean Look
Competitive Description: Houndoom will ignore your pleas for mercy and keep you trapped in Hades, suffering it's burns. Being based on Cerberus means it makes.sense that it can now trap and use a ghost move. Its bone armour means a slight increase in bulk and speed reduction, but it isn't really that slow and burning increases its bulk more. It can now take advantage of its burns that cause pain "forever" to also up it's damage output, especially if it uses Hex.

New Mega's Ability: Iron Barbs
New Mega's Stats: 95/ 65 / 190 / 120 / 100 / 20 = 590 BST
New Moves (if any): Rapid Spin, Topsy Turvy
Competitive Description: "Rapid" is not a word normally associated with the Slow-line, but turning into a top gives this Mon a reason to have these two new moves. It is now the kind of wall that can punish attacking with its ability, setup with one move, and hazard-setting with another.

New Mega's Ability: Arborial (Grassy Terrain clone of Surge Surfer)
New Mega's Stats: 70 /110 / 85/ 145 / 95 / 125 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): Lock On, Wood Hammer
Competitive Description: Sceptile has a new speed boosting ability, making it love Grassy Terrain even more. Ripping a piece of your body off to use as a missile that looks like a tree gives it two new moves. Those wood hammers will hurt in grassy terrain and it is even stronger on the special side.

New Mega's Type: Rock/Poison
New Mega's Ability: Gooey
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 115 (+10) / 115 (+50) / 75 (+0) / 125 (+30) / 114 (+10) = 640 BST
New Moves (if any): Shore Up
Flavor: Crucibelle becomes even more slimy and turns its pot into a snail-like shell on its back while using its lid as a shield.
Competitive Description: Crucibelle goes from a terrifying physical attacked to a wall that continually slows the opponent and the addition of Shore Up makes the loss of Regenerator less painful when going mega.

New Mega's Ability: Strong Jaw
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 140 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 115 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): Lava Mouth (a Fire-type clone of 'Psychic Fangs')
Competitive Description: Strong Jaw-user with both STAB types picking up that boost. If the 'Psychic Fangs' clone is too overpowered, it can be ignored.

Last edited:

New Mega's Stats: 75 / 140 / 80 / 110 / 80 / 115 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): Lava Mouth (a Fire-type clone of 'Psychic Fangs')
Competitive Description: Strong Jaw-user with both STAB types picking up that boost. If the 'Psychic Fangs' clone is too overpowered, it can be ignored.
Mega Houndoom X already was a physical attacker with Strong Jaws. You can see it in the Houndoom section here.
Mega Mirrors Archive

Condensed Version

Name of Pokemon: Abomasnow
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Abomasite X
New Mega's Type: Grass / Water
New Mega's Ability
: Regenerator
New Mega's Stats: 90 / 112 (+20) / 95 (+20) / 102 (+10) / 135 (+50) / 60
New Moves (if any): Liquidation, Horn Leech

Name of Pokemon: Abomasnow
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Abomasite
New Mega's Type: Grass/Ice
New Mega's Ability: Slush Rush
New Mega's Stats: 90 / 92 / 105 / 132 / 105 / 70 = 594 BST
New Moves (if any): [Liquidation, Horn Leech]

Name of Pokemon: Absol
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Absolite
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Magic Bounce
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 160 (+10) / 90 (+30) / 75 (-40) / 60 / 115 = 565 BST
New Moves (if any): [Hyper Voice, Calm Mind], Earthquake, U-turn

Name of Pokemon: Absol
Name of New Mega Stone: Absolite Y
New Mega's Type: Dark/Electric
New Mega's Ability: Galvanize
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 110 (-20) / 60 / 115 (+40) / 100 (+40) / 115 (+40)
New Moves (if any): Hyper Voice, Calm Mind, [Earthquake, U-Turn]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Aerodactyl
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Aerodactylite
New Mega's Type: Rock/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Tough Claws
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 135 / 85 / 70 / 95 / 150 = 615 BST
New Moves (if any): [Hurricane, Power Gem]

Name of Pokemon: Aerodactyl
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Aerodactylite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Savagery* (Moxie clone that raises SpA)
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 105 / 75 (+10) / 130 (+70) / 85 (+10) / 140 (+10) = 615 BST
New Moves (if any): Hurricane, Power Gem

Name of Pokemon: Aggron
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Aggronite
New Mega's Type: Steel
New Mega's Ability: Filter
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 140 / 230 / 60 / 80 / 50 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Defog, Shadow Ball]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Aggron Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Aggronite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Unaware
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 90 (-20) / 125 (-55) / 145 (+85) / 150 (+90) / 50 (BST: 630)
New Moves (if any):
Defog, Shadow Ball

Name of Pokemon: Mega Alakazam X
Name of New Mega Stone: Alakazite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability:
Sheer Force
New Mega's Stats: 55 / 135 (+85) / 50 / 135 / 95 / 135 (+15)
New Moves (if any): Play Rough, Close Combat

Name of Pokemon: Alakazam
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Alakazite
New Mega's Type: Psychic
New Mega's Ability: Trace
New Mega's Stats: 55 / 50 / 65 / 175 / 105 / 150 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Play Rough, Close Combat]

Name of Pokemon: Altaria
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Altarianite
New Mega's Type: Dragon/Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Pixilate
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 110 / 110 / 110 / 105 / 80 = 590 BST
New Moves (if any): [Hurricane, Thunderbolt]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Altaria Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Altarianite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability:
Berserk
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 70 (-10) / 100 (+10) / 125 (+55) / 105 / 115 (+40) (BST: 590)
New Moves (if any):
Hurricane, Thunderbolt

Name of Pokemon: Mega Ampharos X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Ampharosite X
New Mega's Type: Electric/Ice
New Mega's Ability: Refrigerate
New Mega's Stats: 90 / 125 (+50) / 120 (+35) / 140 (+25) / 100 (+10) / 35 (-20)
New Moves (if any): Hyper Voice, Earthquake, [Surf]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Ampharos Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Ampharosite
New Mega's Type: Electric/Dragon
New Mega's Ability: Regenerator
New Mega's Stats: 90 / 75 / 115 / 165 / 120 / 45 = 610 BST
New Moves (if any): [Hyper Voice, Earthquake], Surf

Name of Pokemon: Mega Audino X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Audinite
New Mega's Type: Normal / Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Triage
New Mega's Stats: 103 / 60 / 126 / 80 / 126 / 50 = 545 BST
New Moves (if any): [Recover, Draining Kiss]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Audino Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Audinite Y
New Mega's Type: Normal/Psychic
New Mega's Ability: Magic Guard
New Mega's Stats: 103/60/86/130/86/80
New Moves (if any): [Recover, Draining Kiss]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Banette X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Banettite
New Mega's Type: Ghost/Dark
New Mega's Ability: Pranskter
New Mega's Stats: 64 / 155 / 85 / 83 / 103 / 65 = 555 BST
New Moves (if any): [U-Turn] Copycat, Swords Dance

Name of Pokemon: Mega Banette Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Banettite Y
New Mega's Type: Ghost/Normal
New Mega's Ability: Fluffy
New Mega's Stats: 64 / 135 (+20) / 85 (+20) / 83 / 93 (+30) / 95 (+30) (BST 555)
New Moves (if any): U-Turn, [Copycat, Swords Dance]

Name of Pokemon: Beedrill
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Beedrillite
New Mega's Type: Bug/Poison
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 150 / 40 / 15 / 80 / 145
New Moves (if any): [Destiny Bond, Taunt]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Beedrill Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Beedrillite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Prankster
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 120 / 90 / 15 / 100 / 105 (+30 Atk, +50 Def, -30 SpA, +20 SpD, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Destiny Bond, Taunt

Name of Pokemon: Mega Blastoise X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Blastoisinite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Heavy Metal
New Mega's Stats: 79 / 138 (+55) / 110 (+10) / 100 (+15) / 145 (+40) / 58 (-20) = 630 BST
New Mega's Weight: 480.5 kg (+395.0)
New Moves (if any): Iron Head, Heavy Slam

Name of Pokemon: Mega Blastoise Y
Name of Mega Stone: Blastoisinite
New Mega's Type: Water/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Mega Launcher
New Mega's Stats: 79 / 103 / 145 / 135 / 110 / 58 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Iron Head, Heavy Slam] Origin Pulse (Event Move through Gen 6 transfer and only compatible with HA)

Name of Pokemon: Mega Camerupt X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Cameruptite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 70 / 150 / 90 / 105 / 75 / 70 = 560 BST (+50 Atk, +20 Def, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Flare Blitz, Gunk Shot

Name of Pokemon: Mega Camerupt Y
Name of Mega Stone: Cameruptite
New Mega's Type: Fire/Ground
New Mega's Ability: Drought
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 130 / 100 / 135 / 105 / 20 = 560 BST
New Moves (if any): [Gunk Shot, Flare Blitz] Slack Off

Name of Pokemon: Mega Charizard X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Charizardite X
New Mega's Type: Fire/Dragon
New Mega's Stats: 78 / 130 / 111 / 130 / 85 / 100 = 634 BST
New Moves (if any): N/A

Name of Pokemon: Mega Charizard Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Charizardite Y
New Mega's Type: Fire/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Drought
New Mega's Stats: 78 / 104 / 78 / 159 / 115 / 100 = 634 BST

Name of Pokemon: Diancie
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Diancite
New Mega's Type: Rock/Fairy
New Mega's Stats: 50 / 160 / 110 / 160 / 110 / 110 = 700 BST
New Moves (if any): [Recover, Play Rough]

Name of Pokemon: Diancie
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Diancite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Levitate
New Mega's Stats: 50 / 120 / 180 / 120 / 180 / 50 = 700 BST (+20 Atk, +30 Def, +20 SpA, +30 SpD)
New Moves (if any): Recover, Play Rough

Name of Pokemon: Gallade
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Galladite
New Mega's Type: Psychic/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Inner Focus
New Mega's Stats: 68 / 165 / 95 / 65 / 115 / 110 = 618 BST
New Moves (if any): [Acid Spray, Nasty Plot]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Gallade Y
Name of New Mega Stone: Galladite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Technician
New Mega's Stats: 68 / 105 (-20) / 95 (+30) / 145 (+80) / 125 (+10) / 80 (BST: 618)
New Moves (if any): Acid Spray, Nasty Plot

Name of Pokemon: Garchomp
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Garchompite
New Mega's Type: Dragon/Ground
New Mega's Ability: Sand Force
New Mega's Stats: 108 / 170 / 115 / 120 / 95 / 92 = 700 BST
New Moves (if any): (ex: None)

Name of Pokemon: Garchomp-Mega Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Garchompite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 108 / 130 / 115 / 140 / 105 / 102 (+20Def, +40SpA, +20SpD)
New Moves (if any): (ex: None)

Name of Pokemon: Gardevoir
Name of new Mega Stone [X or Y]: Gardevoirite X
New Mega’s type: Psychic/Grass
New Mega’s ability: Triage
New Mega’s stats: 68 / 65 / 130 (+65) / 155 (+30) / 130 (+15) / 70 (-10) = 618 BST
New moves: Giga Drain, Mind Tap (Psychic Draining Kiss clone)

Name of Pokemon: Gardevoir
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Gardevoirite
New Mega's Type: Psychic/Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Pixilate
New Mega's Stats: 68 / 85 / 65 / 165 / 135 / 100 = 618 BST
New Moves (if any): [Giga Drain, Mind Tap]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Gengar X
Name of New Mega Stone: Gengarite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability:
Competitive
New Mega's Stats: 60 / 65 / 105 (+45) / 150 (+20) / 105 (+30) / 115 (+5) (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any): Flamethrower, Moonlight

Name of Pokemon: Gengar [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone: Gengarite
New Mega's Type: Ghost/Poison
New Mega's Ability: Shadow Tag
New Mega's Stats: 60 / 65 / 80 / 170 / 95 / 130 (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any): [Flamethrower, Moonlight]

Name of Pokemon: Glalie-Mega X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Glalite X
New Mega's Type: Ice/Dark
New Mega's Ability: Snow Warning
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 80 / 70 / 130 / 100 / 120 (-10Def, +50SpA, +20SpD, +40Spe)
New Moves (if any): Earth Power

Name of Pokemon: Mega Glalie Y
Name of Mega Stone: Glalitite
New Mega's Type: Ice / Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Refrigerate
New Mega's Stats: 80 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 100 SpA / 80 SpD / 110 Spe
New Moves (if any): [Earth Power], Close Combat, Head Charge

Name of Pokemon: Gyarados
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Gyaradosite
New Mega's Type: Water/Dark
New Mega's Ability: Mold Breaker
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 155 / 109 / 70 / 130 / 81 = 640 BST
New Moves (if any): [Psychic, Focus Blast]

Name of Pokemon: Gyarados-Mega-Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Gyaradosite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Lightning Rod
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 95 / 90 / 140 / 90 / 130 (-30 Atk, +11 Def, +80 SpA, -10 SpD +49 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Psychic, Focus Blast

Name of Pokemon: Heracross
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Heracronite
New Mega's Type: Bug/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Skill Link
New Mega's Stats: 80/ 185 / 115 / 40 / 105 / 75 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Meteor Mash, Cross Chop]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Heracross Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Heracronite Y
New Mega's Type: Bug/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Compound Eyes
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 155 (+30) / 95 (+20) / 40 / 105 (+10) / 125 (+40) = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): Meteor Mash, Cross Chop

Name of Pokemon: Mega Houndoom X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Houndoominite X
New Mega's Type: Dark/Poison
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 130 / 70 / 110 / 110 / 105 (+40 Atk, +20 Def, +30 SpD, +10 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Poison Fang

Name of Pokemon: Houndoom [Awaiting Buff]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Houndoominite

Name of Pokemon: Kangaskhan [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Kangaskhanite
New Mega's Type: Normal
New Mega's Ability: Parental Bond
New Mega's Stats: 105 / 125 / 100 / 60 / 100 / 100 = 590 BST
New Moves (if any): [Hyper Voice, Wish (compatible with egg moves and Inner Focus)]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Kangaskhan Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Kangaskhanite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 105 / 65 / 120 / 130 / 110 / 60 (-30 Atk, +30 Def, +90 SpA, +30 SpD, -30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Hyper Voice, Wish (compatible with egg moves and Inner Focus)

Name of Pokemon: Latias
Name of New Mega Stone: Latiasite
New Mega's Type: Dragon/Psychic
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 100 / 120 / 140 / 150 / 110 = 700 BST
New Moves (if any): [Draining Kiss]
(
)

Name of Pokemon: Mega Latias Y
Name of New Mega Stone: Latiasite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Overcoat
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 95 (+15) / 90 / 125 (+15) / 195 (+65) / 115 (+5) (BST: 700)
New Moves (if any): Draining Kiss

(
)
Name of Pokemon: Mega Latios X
Name of New Mega Stone: Latiosite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Reckless
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 163 (+73) / 75 (-5) / 155 (+25) / 100 (-10) / 127 (+17) (BST: 700)
New Moves (if any): Flare Blitz

Name of Pokemon: Latios
Name of New Mega Stone: Latiosite
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 80 / 130 / 100 / 160 / 120 / 110 = 700 BST
New Moves (if any): [Flare Blitz]

Name of Pokemon: Lopunny
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Lopunnite
New Mega's Type: Normal/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Scrappy
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 136 / 94 / 54 / 96 / 135 = 580 BST
New Moves (if any): [Moonblast, Calm Mind]

Name of Pokemon: Lopunny-Mega Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Lopunnite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Serene Grace
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 48 / 96 / 140 / 96 / 135 (-28 Atk, +12 Def, +76 SpA, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Moonblast, Calm Mind

Name of Pokemon: Lucario\ [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Lucarionite
New Mega's Type: Fighting/Steel
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 145 / 88 / 140 / 70 / 112 = 625 BST
New Moves (if any): [Earth Power]

Name of Pokemon: Lucario-Mega Y [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Lucarionite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Dazzling
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 70 / 80 / 175 / 80 / 150 (-40 Atk, +10 Def, +60 SpA, +10 SpD, +60 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Earth Power

Name of Pokemon: Manectric-Mega X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Manectite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 70 / 150 / 70 / 80 / 70 / 135 (+75 Atk, +10 Def, -25 SpA, +10 SpD, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Superpower

Name of Pokemon: Manectric
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Manectite
New Mega's Type: Electric
New Mega's Ability: Intimidate
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 75 / 80 / 135 / 80 / 135 = 575 BST
New Moves (if any): [Superpower]

Name of Pokemon: Mawile
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Mawilite
New Mega's Type: Steel/Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Huge Power
New Mega's Stats: 50 / 105 / 125 / 55 / 95 / 50 = 480 BST

Name of Pokemon: Mawile-Mega Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Mawilite Y
New Mega's Type: Steel/Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Fur Coat
New Mega's Stats: 50 / 105 / 105 / 65 / 105 / 50 (+20 Atk, +20 Def, +10 SpA, +50 SpD)

Name of Pokemon: Medicham
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Medichamite
New Mega's Type: Fighting/Psychic
New Mega's Ability: Pure Power
New Mega's Stats: 60 / 100 / 85 / 80 / 85 / 100 = 510 BST
New Moves (if any): [Wild Charge]

Name of Pokemon: Medicham-Mega Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Medichamite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Magic Guard
New Mega's Stats: 60 / 150 / 75 / 40 / 75 / 110 (+90 Atk, -20 SpA, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Wild Charge

Name of Pokemon: Metagross [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Metagrossite
New Mega's Type: Steel/Psychic
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 145 / 150 / 105 / 110 / 110 = 700 BST
New Moves (if any): [Recover, Earth Power]

Name of Pokemon: Metagross-Mega Y [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Metagrossite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Analytic
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 115 / 155 / 130 / 150 / 70 (-20 Atk, +25 Def, +35 SpA, +60 SpD)
New Moves (if any): Recover, Earth Power

Name of Pokemon: Mega Pidgeot X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Pidgeotite X
New Mega's Type: Normal/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Pointed Plumage (Iron Barbs clone)
New Mega's Stats: 83 / 90 (+10) / 135 (+60) / 70 / 110 (+40) / 91 (-10) = 579 BST
New Moves (if any): Beak Blast, Taunt

Name of Pokemon: Pidgeot
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Pidgeotite
New Mega's Type: Normal/Flying
New Mega's Ability: No Guard
New Mega's Stats: 83 / 80 / 80 / 135 / 80 / 121 = 579 BST
New Moves (if any): [Beak Blast, Taunt]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Pinsir
Name of New Mega Stone: Pinsirite
New Mega's Type: Bug/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Aerilate
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 155 / 120 / 65 / 90 / 105 (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any): None

Name of Pokemon: Mega Pinsir Y
Name of New Mega Stone: Pinsirite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Shield Dust
New Mega's Stats: 65 / 125 / 130 (+30) / 70 (+15) / 150 (+80) / 60 (-25) (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any): None

Name of Pokemon: Mega Sableye
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sablenite
New Mega's Type: Dark/Ghost
New Mega's Stats: 50 / 85 / 125 / 85 / 125 / 20 = 480 BST
New Moves (if any): [Meteor Mash, U-turn]

Name of Pokemon: Sableye-Mega Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sablenite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 50 / 135 / 75 / 45 / 75 / 100 (+60 Atk, -20 SpA, +10 SpD, +50 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Meteor Mash, U-turn

Name of Pokemon: Salamence [UBERS]
Name of New Mega Stone: Salamencite
New Mega's Type: Dragon/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Aerilate
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 145 / 130 / 120 / 90 / 120 (BST: 700)
New Moves (if any): [Energy Ball, Thunderbolt]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Salamence Y
Name of New Mega Stone: Salamencite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability:
Air Lock
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 135 / 105 (+25) / 150 (+40) / 105 (+25) / 110 (+10) (BST: 700)
New Moves (if any): Energy Ball, Thunderbolt

Name of Pokemon: Sceptile
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sceptilite X
New Mega's Type: Grass/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Super Luck
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 145 / 95 / 105 / 95 / 120 (+60 Atk, +30 Def, +10 SpD)
New Moves (if any): Cross Chop, Focus Energy

Name of Pokemon: Sceptile [Awaiting Buff]
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sceptilite
New Mega's Ability: Lightning Rod
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 115 / 75 / 145 / 85 / 145 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Cross Chop, Focus Energy]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Scizor
Name of New Mega Stone: Scizorite
New Mega's Type: Bug/Steel
New Mega's Ability: Technician
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 150 / 140 / 65 / 100 / 75 = 600 BST
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Flare Blitz]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Scizor Y
Name of New Mega Stone: Scizorite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Flash Fire
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 160 (+30) / 100 / 55 / 110 (+30) / 105 (+40) (BST: 600)
New Moves (if any): Bulk Up, Flare Blitz

Name of Pokemon: Sharpedo
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sharpedonite
New Mega's Type: Water/Dark
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 140 / 70 / 110 / 65 / 105 = 560 BST
New Moves (if any): [Dragon Pulse]

Name of Pokemon: Sharpedo
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Sharpedonite Y
New Mega's Type: Water/Dragon
New Mega's Ability: Turboblaze
New Mega's Stats: 70 / 120 / 40 / 145 / 75 / 110 (+50 SpA, +35 SpD, +15Spe)
New Moves (if any): Dragon Pulse

Name of Pokemon: Slowbro-Mega-X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Slowbronite X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 95 / 125 / 110 / 70 / 80 / 110 (+50 Atk, -30 SpA, +0 SpD, +80 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Bulk Up, Liquidation

Name of Pokemon: Slowbro
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Slowbronite
New Mega's Stats: 95 / 75 / 180 / 130 / 80 / 30 = 590 BST
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Liquidation]

Name of Pokemon: Steelix
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Steelixite Y
New Mega's Type: Steel/Ground
New Mega's Ability: Sand Force
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 125 / 230 / 55 / 95 / 30 = 610 BST
New Moves (if any): [Head Smash, Flare Blitz]

Name of Pokemon: Steelix
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Steelixite Y
New Mega's Type: Rock/Ground
New Mega's Ability: Rock Head
New Mega's Stats: 75 / 155 / 170 / 55 / 75 / 80 (+70 Atk, -30 Def, +10 SpD, +50 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Head Smash, Flare Blitz

Name of Pokemon: Swampert
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Swampertite
New Mega's Type: Water/Ground
New Mega's Ability: Swift Swim
New Mega's Stats: 100 / 150 / 110 / 95 / 110 / 70 = 635 =
New Moves (if any): [Shore Up, Giga Drain]

Name of Pokemon: Swampert
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Swampertite Y
New Mega's Type: Water/Ground
New Mega's Stats: 100 / 110 / 120 / 125 / 120 / 60 (+30 Def, +40 SpA, +30 SpD) [BST: 635]
New Moves (if any): Shore Up, Giga Drain

Name of Pokemon: Tyranitar
Name of New Mega Stone: Tyranitarite
New Mega's Type: Rock/Dark
New Mega's Ability: Sand Stream
New Mega's Stats: 100 / 164 / 150 / 95 / 120 / 71 (BST: 700)
New Moves (if any): [Power Gem, Recover]

Name of Pokemon: Tyranitar
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Tyranitarite Y
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Lightningrod
New Mega's Stats: 100 / 124 / 120 / 135 / 130 / 91 = 700 BST (-10 Atk, +10 Def, +40 SpA, +30 SpD, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Power Gem, Recover

Name of Pokemon: Venusaur
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Venusaurite
New Mega's Type: Grass/Poison
New Mega's Ability: Thick Fat
New Mega's Stats: 80/100/123/122/120/80 = 625 BST
New Moves: [Floral Swirl (Sparkly Swirl clone)]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Venusaur Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Venusaurite Y
New Mega's Type: Grass/Fairy
New Mega's Ability: Flower Veil
New Mega's Stats: 80/142/83/122/120/78 (+60 Atk, +22 SpA, +20 SpD, -2 Spe | BST: 625)
New Moves: Floral Swirl (Sparkly Swirl clone)

Exclusively Ubers:

Name of Pokemon: Blaziken
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Blazikenite
New Mega's Type: Fire/Fighting
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 160 / 80 / 130 / 80 / 100 = 630 BST
New Moves (if any): [Thunderbolt, Earth Power]

Name of Pokemon: Blaziken
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Blazikenite Y
New Mega's Type: Fire/Electric
New Mega's Stats: 80 / 140 / 70 / 150 / 80 / 110 (+20 Atk, +40 SpA, +10 SpD, +30 Spe)
New Moves (if any): [Thunderbolt, Earth Power]

Name of Pokemon: Mega Mewtwo X
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Mewtwonite X
New Mega's Type: Psychic/Fighting
New Mega's Ability: Steadfast
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 190 / 100 / 154 / 100 / 130 = 780 BST

Name of Pokemon: Mega Mewtwo Y
Name of New Mega Stone [X or Y]: Mewtwonite Y
New Mega's Type: Psychic
New Mega's Ability: Insomnia
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 150 / 70 / 194 / 120 / 140 = 780 BST

Name of Pokemon: Mega Rayquaza X
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Rho Influence -
While the holder is on the field (effects are applied only on grounded Pokémon): [ legenda: same as classic Psychic Terrain/Surge; new feature ]
- Priority moves will fail if used;
- Psychic-type moves inflict 50% more damage;
- Nature Power becomes Leaf Storm, Secret Power can confuse the target and Camouflage changes the user to Psychic-type;
- The item Psychic Seed activates;
- If Tailwind is active on holder's side, it lasts until the holder switches out;;
- Ghost, Dark and Bug-type moves inflict half damage;
- Psychic-types receive a +1 to Defense and Sp. Def when they enter the field (including MRayY when it Megaevolves and every time it switches in);
- The moves Grassy Terrain, Misty Terrrain, Electric Terrain and Psychic Terrain will fail if used and the abilitites Grassy Surge, Misty Surge, Electric Surge and Psychic Surge have no effect.
New Mega's Stats:
HP 105
ATK 150 -> 170 (+20)
DEF 90 -> 130 (+40)
SPA 150 -> 170 (+20)
SPD 90 -> 130 (+40)
SPE 95 -> 75 (-20)
BST 780
Move that Allows Mega Evolution:
Psycho Descent
Type:

Category:

BP: 100
PP: 5-8
Accuracy: 100%
Effect: Lowers user's Speed by 1.
Z-move: 180 BP Shattered Psyche (regular Mega Rayquaza cannot megaevolve if it is holding a Z Crystal tho)
New Moves (if any): Psychic Fangs, Calm Mind

Name of Pokemon: Rayquaza
New Mega's Type: Dragon/Flying
New Mega's Ability: Delta Stream
New Mega's Stats: 105/180/100/180/100/115 = 780 BST
Move that Allows Mega Evolution: Dragon Ascent
New Moves (if any): [Psychic Fangs, Calm Mind, Psycho Descent]

Name of Pokemon: Groudon-Primal
Name of New Orb: Red Orb
New Form's Type: Ground/Fire
New Form's Ability: Desolate Land
New Form's Stats: 100 / 180 / 160 / 150 / 90 / 90 = 770 BST
New Moves (if any): [Bulk Up, Meteor Mash]

Name of Pokemon: Groudon-Fallen
Name of New Orb: Golden Orb
New Form's Type:

New Form's Ability: Apocalyptic Wasteland*
Apocalyptic Wasteland: Summons Heavy Sandstorm, boosts Special Defense of Rock, Ground and Steel type pokémon by 50% and heals them 1/16 of their max health every turn, deals damage equal to 1/16 of max health to non-Rock, Ground, or Steel type pokémon, ignores accuracy check for Precipice Blades, can only be overridden by other Primal Weathers or negated by Air Lock
New Form's Stats: 100 / 160 / 180 / 100 / 120 / 110 = 770 BST (+10 Atk, +40 Def, +30 SpD, +20 Spe)
New Moves (if any): Bulk Up, Meteor Mash

Name of Pokemon
: Kyogre-Primal
Name of New Orb: Blue Orb
New Form's Type: Water
New Form's Ability: Primordial Sea
New Form's Stats: 100/150/90/180/160/90 = 770 BST
New Moves: [Energy Ball, Giga Drain]

Name of Pokemon
: Kyogre-Edge
Name of New Orb: Green Orb
New Form's Type:

New Form's Ability: Primordial Soup - On switch-in, the terrain becomes Primordial Terrain that prevents damaging Fire-type moves from executing, in addition to all the effects of Grassy Terrain. This terrain remains in effect until this Ability is no longer active for any Pokemon, or the weather is changed by Edge Groudon.
New Form's Stats: 100/130/120/150/170/100 = 770 BST [+30 Atk, +30 Def, +30 SpD, +10 Spe]
New Moves: Energy Ball, Giga Drain

Name of Pokemon: Necrozma-Ultra
Name of New Z-Crystal: Ultranecrozium Z
New Form's Type: Psychic/Dragon
New Forms's Ability: Neuroforce
New Form's Stats: 97/167/97/167/97/129 = 754 BST
New Signature Move: Photon Geyser
New Signature Z-Move: Light That Burns The Sky
New Moves: [Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast, Life's Light]

Name of Pokemon: Necrozma-Pure
Name of New Z-Crystal: Purenecrozium Z
New Form's Type: Psychic/Fairy
New Forms's Ability: Shield Dust
New Form's Stats: 97/97/167/97/167/129 (Total: 754)
New Signature Move: Life's Light
- Type: Fairy
- Classification: Special
- Power: 90
- Accuracy: 100
- PP: 5 (max 8)
- Effect: Heals your side of the field by 50% of Necrozma's max HP at the end of the next turn.
New Signature Z-Move: Dawn of a New Day
- Type: Fairy
- Classification: Status
- Effect: Heals your side of the field fully, and cures all status ailments for your team
New Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast

Voting time

Voting format:
Abomasnow: Most preferred option (gets 3 points), Second most preferred option (gets 2 points), 3rd most preferred option (gets 1 point)

You can vote for yourself, but not as first place

Voting Options:

Houndoom:
Failure999
Demon Dragon
Cookie Butter
God of Llamas
Cuddly
Sereg

Slowbro:
MegaFlareon
Demon Dragon
Cookie Butter
God of Llamas
Cuddly
Sereg

Sceptile:
KeeganSkymin444
Failure999
Demon Dragon
Cookie Butter
God of Llamas
Cuddly
Sereg

Crucibelle:
KeeganSkymin444
God of Llamas
Cuddly
Sereg

Voting will end in a couple days (might take longer due to me being on vacation)

Houndoom: Cuddly, Cookie Butter, Sereg

Slowbro: God of Llamas, Demon Dragon, Cookie Butter

Sceptile: God of Llamas, Cookie Butter, Cuddly

Crucibelle: Cuddly, KeeganSkymin4444, God of Llamas,

Houndoom: Demon Dragon, Cuddly, Sereg
Slowbro: God of Llamas, Cuddly, MegaFlareon
Sceptile: Demon Dragon, Sereg, KeeganSkymin
Crucibelle: Sereg, Cuddly, God of Llamas

Houndoom: Sereg, God of Llamas, Cookie Butter
Slowbro: God of Llamas, Demon Dragon, Cuddly
Sceptile: Cuddly, KeeganSkymin4444, Cookie Butter
Crucibelle: God of Llamas, KeeganSkymin4444, Sereg

Houndoom: Cookie Butter, Sereg, God of Llamas
Slowbro: God of Llamas, MegaFlareon, Cookie Butter
Sceptile: Sereg, KeeganSkymin4444, Cuddly
Crucibelle: KeeganSkymin444, God of Llamas, Sereg

a little overdue
Houndoom
Cuddly - 3 + 2 = 5
Cookie Butter - 2 + 3 + 1 + 3 = 9
Sereg - 1 + 1 + 3 + 2 = 7
Demon Dragon - 3 + 2 = 5
God of Llamas - 1 + 2 + 1 = 4

Slowbro
God of Llamas - 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 + 3 = 15

Demon Dragon - 2 + 1 + 2 = 5
Cookie Butter - 1 + 2 + 1 = 4
Cuddly - 2 + 1 = 3
MegaFlareon - 1 + 2 = 3

Sceptile
God of Llamas - 3 = 3
Cookie Butter - 2 + 1 + 1 = 4
Cuddly - 1 + 3 + 1 = 5
Demon Dragon - 3 + 2 = 5
Sereg - 2 + 3 = 5
KeeganSkymin4444 - 1 + 3 + 2 + 2 = 8

Crucibelle

Cuddly - 3 + 2 + 1 = 6
KeeganSkymin4444 - 2 + 2 + 3 = 7
God of Llamas - 1 + 1 + 2 + 3 + 2 = 9
Sereg - 3 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 8

Winners

New Mega's Type: Fire/Dark
Competitive Description: Literally the only difference is the constant 1.3x boost instead of unreliable 1.5x boost that damages you AND is sun dependant.

Name of Pokemon: Mega Slowbro (Y)
Name of Mega Stone: Slowbronite (Y)
New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Stats: 95 / 75 / 180 / 130 / 90 (+10) / 20 (-10) (BST: 590)
New Moves (if any):
Flash Cannon [Bulk Up, Liquidation]

Competitive Description: As evidenced by its B- rank in the OU Viability Ranking, Mega Slowbro is already a viable Pokémon, but could use some tweaks to distinguish itself in a Mega infested metagame. The most notable change is a shift in typing to Water/Steel. Psychic is in general a poor typing, giving Slower three weaknesses and having STAB that is resisted by many types. Unlike other Pokémon sharing its typing (Empoleon and Mega Blastoise X), Mega Slowbro is very physically defensive, allowing it to be a wall or set up sweeper. Although I originally wanted to change the ability, Shell Armor makes a lot of sense on both a Calm Mind sweeper and a generally bulky wall, while other abilities were either too good or did not fit well with Slowbro. Aside from this, Flash Cannon replaces Psychic as viable STAB. Some points were shifted from Speed into Special Defense, making less susceptible to attacks on that side of the spectrum.

New Mega's Type:

New Mega's Ability: Corrosion
New Mega's Stats: 106 / 105 / 55 (-10) / 145 (+70) / 110 (+25) / 119 (+15) (BST: 640)
New Moves (if any):
Dark Pulse, Taunt

Flavor: The poison within Crucibelle has become so powerful that it dissolves the shell it once lived in. Supported only by its dark power, Mega Crucibelle Y's "skin" is strong enough to melt even metal upon contact, turning everything around it into a liquid goo.

Competitive Description: [Disclaimer: I am not the most informed on the CAP metagame, so this may not be a perfect description]
Just as Crucibelle initially attempted to use two weaker types to create a Pokémon that would bring out their fullest potential, Mega Crucibelle Y also explores a unique typing. While Dark is not a poor typing necessarily, Dark/Poison is a fantastic combination that is far superior to either typing. With one weakness and only a handful of viable Pokémon resisting its STAB combination, it distinguishes itself from other Poison-types. Dark Pulse is added on to give Mega Crucibelle Y a good secondary STAB, rounding out its sets. It's stats allow it not only to be a very scary offensive force, with either mixed or special potential, but also have defensive merit. Corrosion and Taunt aids this even more, letting Mega Crucibelle Y wear down bulky Steel- and Poison- types as a stallbreaker. While it can be beaten by faster offensive threats, Mega Crucibelle Y thrives on slower builds that it can wear down and finish off.
Pokemon: Mega Sceptile Y
Name of Mega Stone: Sceptilite Y
Mega Type: Grass/Dragon
Mega Ability: Sheer Force
Old Mega's Stats: 70/110/75/145/85/145
Mega Stats: 70/95/85/145/90/145
New Moves: [Cross Chop, Focus Energy] Draco Meteor, Earth Power
Overview: Mega Sceptile's main issues were that it has 4MSS, it's highly frail and easily chipped, and it can't take on special walls well due to Leaf Storm being unreliable for long periods of time. Well now Mega Sceptile has a powerful ability in Sheer Force, allowing it to throw out Energy Balls with perfect accuracy and no SpA drop. It also now has a better Dragon STAB in Draco Meteor and better Ground coverage in Earth Power. While we can't fully solve its 4MSS, Sheer Force makes sure that it gets what it needs to get done done. I also buffed its defenses just a bit, to make it able to take on priority users just a little better. This comes at the cost of the suprise Swords Dance set, but now that Sceptile has a physical Mega anyway, this isn't as much of an issue.
Hall of Fame Update!

Because Crucibelle is a normal slate on its own, God of Llamas has moved up to the rank of Mega Bracelet!
God of Llamas also joins the club of having a sub that gained 15 points in one slate with Mega Slowbro Y!

As usual, we'll have a short discussion phase before moving forward.​

What was meant to be discussed? And where do we go from here?
The 4 new Megas

As for the future, I'm thinking about doing 1 more slate but the idea for it is kinda just me really stretching to find a reason to have another slate. After that, I'll get someone to code the rest of the meta and there'll be a forum tourney after all of the PMGS Opens

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)