is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Winners!

:swsh/gyarados-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Lordiathan
Stats: 100 / 135 / 100 / 65 / 90 / 70
Typing: Water / Flying
Abilities: Mold Breaker / Dragon's Maw
Movepool Additions: Coil, Dragon Rush
Niche: Uses Dragon's Maw as a form of secondary STAB. Dragon Dance sets can use Outrage and Coil sets can use either Dragon Rush or Scale Shot. Compared to Gyarados, it can't snowball as easly, but can set up a lot better with its high bulk and has an useable secondary STAB. Molf Breaker allows it to go past Unaware mons and do usual Mega Gyarados things like Taunt on Magic Bouncers and hit Levitate with Earthquake.
Casting my tiebreaker vote for ChoiceScarfed.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Sharpedo
New Pokémon Name: Gnashark (Gnash + Shark)
Stats: 75 HP / 124 Atk / 45 Def / 111 SpA / 45 SpD / 110 Spe [BST 510]
Typing:

Abilities:
Strong Jaw / No Guard
Movepool: Thunder Fang, Nasty Plot, Focus Blast
Niche: Gnashark can either be a very strong Choice Band breaker, or serve as a late game NP sweeper with No Guard stabs and coverage.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Slowbro
New Pokémon Name: Slowclone (Slow + Cyclone)
Stats: 120 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 75 SpA / 75 SpD / 20 Spe [BST: 490]
Typing:

Abilities:
Shell Armor / Oblivious / Water Veil
Movepool: (From Slowpoke) + Rapid Spin, Twister, Knock Off, Foul Play, Coil, Heavy Slam, Flip Turn, Ice Punch, Body Press, Drain Punch, Gunk Shot
Niche: Slowclone is simply built different from his relatives.
I'd also like to announce that both Gravity Monkey and ViZar will be joining the council. Welcome aboard!

Let's hop in with the next slate suggested by El Cadaver

Slate 6: Ubers Unleashed

:ss/gengar-mega: :ss/kangaskhan-mega: :ss/lucario-mega:

These Pokemon were all banned from the last metagame they were legal in as Megas, USM OU. Time to release them back into OU!

Requirements

- All Megas are Regular Evolutions. They all get +30 BST to redistribute.
- All must keep their primary typing.
- Gengar-Mega has an ability limit of 2 [it's actually required to have that second one], while Kangaskhan and Lucario-Mega have up to 3.

Good luck!

Congratulations to both winners and both new councils members.

I was going to wait to post that until I had submissions for this next slate since we want to avoid filling the thread with one-liners, but something just occurred to me related to this next slate that is important to ask here: G-Luke, do we still have to include Shadow Tag as one of the abilities for Gengar-Mega's Revolved replacement given that Shadow Tag is presumably still otherwise banned (due to being insanely broken)?

Congrats to Gravity Monkey and ViZar for being promoted to council, and congrats to the winners!

Now, let's try again with some Physical and Mixed attackers!
:swsh/gengar-mega:
Mega Being Revolved: Gengar
New Pokemon Name: Phatoghast
Stats: 60 / 130 / 80 / 65 / 90 / 110 (530 BST)
Typing:
Ghost.png
Fighting.png

Abilities: Shadow Tag / Iron Fist
Movepool Additions: Mach Punch, Hammer Arm, Shadow Sneak, Bulk Up
Niche: Gengar can finally utilize it's physical movepool, especially it's punching moves, with it's ability, and it has a nice typing combination.

:swsh/kangaskhan-mega:
Sorry for the uncreative name.
Mega Being Revolved: Kangaskhan
New Pokemon Name: Kangasgon
Stats: 105 / 100 / 85 / 45 / 85 / 100 (520 BST)
Typing:
Normal.png
Dragon.png

Abilities: Parental Bond / Guts / Moxie
Movepool Additions: Scale Shot, Dragon Claw, -Seismic Toss
Niche: TBH, I think you shouldn't run Parental Bond on this, you should run Guts. It's way better, and it has a nice speed tier to utilize Guts. It's also common sense.

:swsh/lucario-mega:
Mega Being Revolved: Lucario
New Pokemon Name: Phararoura
Stats: 70 / 115 / 80 / 115 / 75 / 100 (555 BST)
Typing:
Fighting.png
Steel.png

Abilities: Adaptability / Mold Breaker / Quick Feet
Movepool Additions: None
Niche: Has some nice abilities, with a nice typing, and good coverage. This seems like it can be a nice sweeper in the metagame.

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners!

Mega being Revolved: Mega Gengar
New Pokémon Name: Altergeist (Alter ego + Poltergeist)
Stats: 85 / 55 / 65 / 105 / 95 / 125 (530 BST)
Typing:

Abilities: Shadow Tag / Merciless
Movepool Additions: + Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench, Baneful Bunker, Toxic Thread
Niche: I thought the ability fit very well flavor-wise, so I did my best to make it into a balanced sub. Given that this is a regular evolution, I assume we can’t remove moves, in which case I would have scrapped Nasty Plot, which could stir Altergeist into the wrong direction… hopefully it won’t (given that regular Gengar doesn’t need a good ability to sweep, I lowered the SpA more than I originally intended). It’s a good support mon / lead with a plethora of options that can abuse crit stab Venoshock and Hex to deal good damage if it manages to set Tspikes, predict with Baneful Banker or poison on defensive switch-ins (it has the pretty fun Toxic Thread though I can't think of when that would be useful). It’s very fast and bulky enough to tank resisted hits rather well.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Lucario
New Pokémon Name: Lupwawet (Lupus (wolf in latin) + Wepwawet (Egyptian jackal deity))
Stats: 75 / 115 / 79 / 117 / 79 / 65 (525 BST)
Typing:

Abilities: Adaptability / Inner Focus / Scrappy
Movepool Additions: + Mach Punch
Niche: Realising just how much more powerful than Arceus my previous sub was, I’m trying something similar but (hopefully) less busted. Basically, it’s also a priority user, but 40 BP priority, which still hits hard with Adapt. It can also be a powerful wallbreaker with specs, with which he can spam his stabs to great effect. Its speed is tuned down so no fast versions are really viable, even with Agility (it gets outsped by scarfs above 103 Spe at +2), because I think it would just be too threatening. However, against slow teams, it can absolutely shred defensive cores with either Nasty Plot or Swords Dance. In the vein of strong prio users like Scizor or Crawdaunt, it can clean with a choice band and even has the option to run Vacuum Wave on special sets.

New Pokémon Name: Lupwawet (Lupus (wolf in latin) + Wepwawet (Egyptian jackal deity))
Stats: 75 / 110 / 75 / 120 / 75 / 70 (525 BST)
Typing:
Normal

Abilities: Adaptability / Inner Focus / Scrappy
Movepool Additions: + Mach Punch, Hyper Voice
Niche: Honestly, this felt so busted as I was making it that I didn’t add any BST. It’s a very powerful priority user that can absolutely clean teams that aren’t prepared. It can choose abilities between raw power on its stabs and being able to beat Ghosts. If it picks adaptability, it’ll have to rely on Crunch or Dpulse to take out ghosts, but its low speed means it should be revenge killed pretty easily granted it has to use its coverage move. Psychic terrain completely shuts it down (unless you run a full special set, but why would you?), but it’s extremely dangerous if it can set up a Swords Dance. Not entirely sure whether this sub is too OP or not.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Kangaskhan
New Pokémon Name: Pharmaroo (pharma (medicine) + kangaroo)
Stats: 115 / 70 / 90 / 85 / 100 / 60 (520 BST)
Typing:
Normal
Fairy-type

Abilities: Early Bird / Thick Fat / Parental Bond
Movepool Additions: + Parting Shot, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Moonblast, Heal Bell, Moonlight, Hyper Voice - Seismic Toss
Niche: I thought I might as well make a defensive sub to balance the two others. The end result is better than I anticipated: turns Normal/Fairy is a pretty decent typing, completely walling Dragapult and being the only fairy who can reliably switch into Spectrier. With the addition of Thick Fat for common elemental resistances, it becomes a good cleric and wishpasser with parting shot. It still has the option to run parental bond if you want to make use of his godly coverage to take out specific threats, without needing to invest much into attacking stats if you're hitting x4 weaknesses anyways.
0 Atk Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Heatran: 272-324 (70.4 - 83.9%) -- approx. 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 176+ SpD Ferrothorn: 236-284 (67 - 80.6%) -- approx. 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
0 SpA Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Landorus-Therian: 340-404 (89 - 105.7%) -- 26.2% chance to OHKO
0 SpA Parental Bond Kangaskhan-Mega Draining Kiss vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Hydreigon: 252-304 (77.5 - 93.5%) -- approx. 2HKO

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
Congratulations to both winners and both new councils members.

I was going to wait to post that until I had submissions for this next slate since we want to avoid filling the thread with one-liners, but something just occurred to me related to this next slate that is important to ask here: G-Luke, do we still have to include Shadow Tag as one of the abilities for Gengar-Mega's Revolved replacement given that Shadow Tag is presumably still otherwise banned (due to being insanely broken)?
Yes. Gengar's line only has 1 ability throughout, but to compensate for Shadow Tag we allowed another one

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
:ss/gengar-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Dimster
Stats: 70 / 65 / 70 / 130 / 85 / 110 (BST: 530)
Typing:

Abilities: Shadow Tag / Emergency Exit
Movepool Additions: Thunder Wave, Doom Desire, Flash Cannon, Steel Beam, Iron Head, Metal Sound
Niche: Was hard to find a niche for mister dim when Gengar is already pretty decent ngl. Decided to go with an unorthodox ability to make him something that could utilize emergency exit. With just enough speed to make progress in one turn against some stuff, he can serve as an unusual pivot that's for sure going to help you progress in your match thanks to TWave and Doom Desire.

Additional thanks to Gyltia and Xed who helped me rework this sub in the discord!

:ss/lucario-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Ricalcio
Stats: 72 / 115 / 90 / 120 / 70 / 88 (BST: 555)
Typing:

Abilities: Steadfast / Inner Focus / Adaptability
Movepool Additions:
Niche: Apprently Riolu and Lucario come from the word "Orichalcum" so I made a name based on that. Basically a Lucario with Adaptability which is already kind of a nuts boost. His numbers aren't that high and he struggles to switch in, but boy does he pressure your opponent, esp with doom desire now in his arsenal scratch that thats way too strong oof.

Last edited:

New Pokémon Name: Doppelinger (doppelganger + linger)
Stats: 80/80/85/90/95/100 | 530 BST
Typing: Ghost/Poison
Abilities: Shadow Tag, Suction Cups
Movepool Additions: Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Cosmic Power, Strength Sap
Niche: All-around setup attacker that cannot be switched out.

New Pokémon Name: Tagaroo (tag team + kangaroo)
Stats: 77/99/88/113/77/66 | 520 BST
Typing: Normal/Fighting
Abilities: Parental Bond, Scrappy, Emergency Exit
Movepool Additions: Tri Attack, Extreme Speed, Mach Punch, Vacuum Wave, Aura Sphere
Niche: With toned-down bulk and Speed, Tagaroo is discouraged from using Seismic Toss and encouraged to use its raw offensive stats, potentially with Work Up and its priority options.

New Pokémon Name: Jackalition (jackal + apparition / demolition)
Stats: 80/100/85/93/90/107 | 555 BST
Typing: Fighting/Ghost
Abilities: Adaptability, Cursed Body, Justified
Movepool Additions: Curse, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Bone
Niche: Kinda like Marshadow but not as broken and with more mixed potential.

Last edited:
New Pokémon Name: Specerth
Stats: 60/65/85/125/75/120 (BST: 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Shadow Tag/Cursed Body
Movepool Additions: Earth Power, Spikes
Niche: It's not trapped in the room with you... You're trapped in the room with it. Which allows it to swap into pokemon that can't touch it, trap them, spam Nasty Plot, and rest is pretty obvious. You shadow ball their pokemon, and proceed to sweep.

:ss/kangaskhan-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Spartaroo
Stats: 105/100/100/40/80/95 (BST: 520)
Typing:
Max Guard - Normal-type
Max Knuckle - Fighting-type

Abilities: Parental Bond/Scrappy/Inner Focus
Movepool Additions: Bulk Up
Niche: Has potential with dual STAB PUP, Body slam as main STAB, and the crazy coverage that comes with being a gen 1 normal.

:ss/Lucario-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Orichikal
Stats: 80/120/70/125/70/90 (BST: 555)
Typing:
Fighting-type
Steel-type

Abilities: Adaptability/Mega Launcher/Justified
Movepool Additions: None
Niche: Eyyyyyyy! Guess what pokemon happens to learn all of the Mega Launcher moves, AND has a near-signiture move that's also boosted!

Last edited:
New Pokémon Name: Grandgar
Stats: 80 / 95 / 110 / 70 / 85 / 90 (BST: 530)
Typing: Ghost / Poison
Abilities: Shadow Tag / Bad Dreams
Movepool Additions: Spore Sleep Powder, Hone Claws, Gunk Shot
Edit: I took G-Lukes advice and thought Gangar already got Gunk Shot

:ss/kangaskhan-mega:
New Pokemon Name: Marokhan
Stats: 125 / 105 / 85 / 40 / 75 / 90 (520 BST)
Typing: Normal / Ghost
Abilities: Parental Bond / Scrappy / Sheer Force
Movepool Additions: Shadow Bone, Poltergeist,

:ss/lucario-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Gaiacario
Stats: 75 / 95 / 70 / 110 / 115 / 90 (BST: 555)
Typing: Fighting / Ground
Abilities: Technician / Natural Cure / Adaptability
Movepool Additions: Scorching Sans
Niche:

Attachments

Last edited:
Noted, G-Luke. That makes sense. I just wanted to be sure for a couple of reasons, in part due to how absurd Shadow Tag is. In some ways, these Revolutions are even harder than the 600 BST slate even though it's only Lucario who actually gets to use its busted ability at 100% capacity--pun not intended. If nothing else, then I can't say that I like my current names for this slate--might change those and the non-Kangaskhan stats a bit later.

Mega being Revolved: Gengar-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Shadowgeist (...please don't sue me, Arika)
Stats: 65 HP / 70 Atk / 65 Def / 135 SpA / 80 SpD / 115 Spe
Typing:
/

Abilities: Levitate / Shadow Tag ({banned} hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: none
Niche: A strong special attacker that gets a lot of relatively free switch-ins due to its high amount of type immunities--four--granted by getting Levitate back in addition to no longer being weak to Pursuit or Sucker Punch (or anything other than Fairy now). It can be Poisoned now, but that's definitely a more than fair trade for getting to come even more freely than regular Gengar previously could, which I tried not to obviate by changing the secondary typing to something far less helpful attacking-wise even if this mon still has all the coverage it needs and more (and now STAB Sucker Punch to troll people). Gengar is already still rather good from what little I know of Gen 8 OU, with it mostly just pushed out solely by the busted Ghost-Horse unless Pursuit exists, so this design also keeps that in mind--hence the lazy stat line boosts.

Mega being Revolved: Kangaskhan-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Kangatwo (...feel the overflowing creativity) [EDIT: Getting rid of the "s" in "Kangastwo", especially if it's an alternate form now.]
Stats: 120 HP / 108 Atk / 81 Def / 30 SpA / 90 SpD / 91 Spe
Typing:
/

Abilities: Early Bird / Sap Sipper / Parental Bond (hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Bulk Up, Encore, High Horsepower, Milk Drink, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Stomping Tantrum [EDIT: Encore and Milk Drink have been added.]
Movepool Subtractions: Drain Punch, Seismic Toss
Niche: A bulky mon with a good speed for one that also has a quite good STAB combination and can choose to shore up its defenses or health with either of its non-Parental Bond abilities. It would also be the best Sap Sipper in general most likely given that its new Ground typing makes it resist the Poison coverage that the majority of Powder users and Grass mons in general tend to cover; it also basically walls Rotom-Mow with it (and Facade), even though that's hardly that relevant. A bit difficult to make it want to completely give up Seismic Toss on Parental Bond (at least before we could excise Seismic Toss), but given that it can run Choice Band now to up its power, the amount of Attack is probably fine honestly, especially with STAB on Ground attacks too now.

Mega being Revolved: Lucario-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Luauracle (unfortunately there's no way to have not look like "luau" if I want to keep the "Lu")
Stats: 80 HP / 115 Atk / 80 Def / 115 SpA / 80 SpD / 85 Spe
Typing:
/

Abilities: Guts / No Guard / Adaptability (hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Calm Mind, Future Sight [EDIT #2: Doom Desire excised, G-Luke.]
Niche: Essentially a differently typed Nidoking that gets to pick from three terrifying abilities, isn't wedded to Life Orb, and has a ridiculous amount of priority, Luauracle is meant to be equally adept on both sides of the attacking spectrum, even when it's not on the field. Honestly, outside of Gravity Monkey doing the initial idea that I vaguely had first, the hardest thing about this was how picking two abilities besides Adaptability that this mon might actually use instead given how stupidly powerful Adaptability actually is. No Guard means STAB Focus Blasts or STAB Iron Tail from those high attack stats, where as Guts means STAB Close Combat and priority attacks and pseudo-immunity to Burn. It might be a bit too bulky for its horrific offensive nature and thus still broken, but I basically had to pour the actual allowed additional stat boosts into defensive stats solely lest this be even more absurd than it already is on paper. Finally, I doubt it will ever use Calm Mind over Nasty Plot, but Calm Mind fits with the "oracle" aspect of this mon.

Regardless of whoever wins, stay safe everyone, especially this week.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
After some discussion with the council, we have decided to treat Kangaskhan-Mega as an alternate form, rather than an Evolution. Most important distinction here is that the movepools do not have to be exact, and therefore, you can remove the controversial Seismic Toss from your Kangas subs. Good day

Mega Being Revolved: Lucario
New Pokémon Name: Auranger (Aura + Ranger)
Stats: 80/115/80/110/70/90 BST: 555
Typing: Steel/Fighting
Abilities: Tangled Feet/Adaptability HA: Snow Cloak
Movepool Additions:
Lucario's + Hail, Triple Axle, Shadow Punch, Outrage, Wicked Blow
Niche: This Pokémon is now built to kinda last longer and hit harder. it can set up hail for the snow cloak evasion, or outrage for the tangled feet for a different evasion boost. it has wicked blow so at least it gets a better physical dark move as coverage (since the only good one it has is crunch)

Mega Being Revolved: Gengar
New Pokémon Name: Polterspook (Poltergeist + Spook)
Stats: 60/65/80/130/85/110 BST: 530
Typing: Ghost/Dark
Abilities: Psychic Surge HA: Shadow Tag
Movepool Additions: Gengar's + Psyshock, Thunder Wave, Toxic Spikes, Dive, Lock On, Safe Guard, Magic Coat
Niche: This Pokémon is built to Hit hard specially and try to wipe out the opponent as fast as it can. it has toxic spikes and T wave for needed status, and safe guard to protect itself and allies from status, and Magic Coat to bounce back unneeded hazards or statuses. it has Lock On for a Non-Miss move the next turn, dive for physical sets to become semi invulnerable, and Psyshock to hit Pokémon like Blissey and Chancey

New Pokémon Name: Kangokicker (Kangaroo + Kicker)
Stats: 105/115/80/40/80/100 BST: 520
Abilities: Skill Link/Parental Bond HA: Moxie
Movepool Additions:
Kangaskhan's + Blaze Kick, High Jump Kick, Double Kick, Triple Kick, Rolling Kick, Triple Axle, Rock Blast, Bullet Punch, Superpower, Iron Head, Mach Punch, Quick Guard
Niche: This Pokémon is built to last in a fight and dish out some wins, it has Basically ALL MOVES THAT INVOLVE KICKING for its kicking heart's content. while also obtaining some moves for skill link/sheer force and a boost in its coverage possibilities. and Quick Guard to counter Triage/Prankster and priority users/Abusers

Last edited:
New Pokémon Name: Kangokicker (Kangaroo + Kicker)
Stats: 105/115/80/40/80/100 BST: 520
Abilities: Skill Link/Parental Bond HA: Sheer Force
Movepool Additions:
Kangaskhan's + All Kicking Moves, Rock Blast, Bullet Punch, Superpower, Iron Head, Mach Punch, Quick Guard
Niche: This Pokémon is built to last in a fight and dish out some wins, it has EVERY SINGLE KICKING MOVE for its kicking heart's content. while also obtaining some moves for skill link/sheer force and a boost in its coverage possibilities. and Quick Guard to counter Triage/Prankster and priority users/Abusers
Okay first of all, please be exact and clear on kicking moves. Kicking is not an official category, so we don't know what it is. What exactly are kicking moves?

And sheer force, with that attack and speed? Nidoking is a top tier threat in OU with that ability, and it has lower attack and speed. Please lower that.

The thought process behind all these is "The only way to keep someone away from blindly choosing power, its adding utility that helps in more scenarios as a option". Because both parental bond and adaptability boost offense by a ridiculous amount, reducing offense to a reasonable amount leaves us with very bulky pokemon. I decided to make kangaskhan closer to a wall and lucario a set-up sweeper. The gengar is not as logical, i just miss gen 6 days of using gengar as a amazing ttar partner with almost perfect defensive synergy.

New Pokémon Name: Kailiama (Kaiser + Marsupialia + Mama)
Stats: 120 / 50 / 80 / 90 / 120 / 60
Typing:

Abilities: Parental bond / Natural Cure / Oblivious
Movepool Additions: From Kangaskhan +Milk Drink, Heal Bell, Play Rough, Thunder Wave, Hyper Voice, Moonblast, Lovely Kiss, Draining Kiss, Calm mind.
From Kangaskhan -Seismic Toss, Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thunder.
Niche: This pokemon can stand out as a wall or bulky calm mind user, as a wall its access to heal bell and wish allows it to support other teammates, or use milk drink to heal after tanking hits. As a calm mind user its decent physical bulk and parental bond make it very powerful after a few boosts, either natural cure or oblivious can also be used if status conditions are bigger problems for your team.

New Pokémon Name: Adamis (Adamant + Anubis)
Stats: 80 / 100 / 95 / 100 / 70 / 110
Typing:

Abilities: Adaptability, Competitive, Guts
Movepool Additions: + Bonemerang, Earth Power.
Niche: A fast set-up sweeper with great coverage and stats on both sides of the spectrum, Guts can be used over adaptability on physical sets and competitive in special sets for situational boosts, but adaptability is still the preferred ability.

New Pokémon Name: Chesanger (Chesire + doppelgänger)
Stats: 85 / 50 / 80 / 100 / 90 / 125
Typing:

Abilities: Shadow Tag / Levitate
Movepool Additions: Recover, Glare, Parting Shot, Future Sight
Niche: Gengar has a interesting defensive typing, its a decent switch in to various fairy, fighting and (when it had levitate) ground types, and often forced them out with offensive pressure or utility moves like will-o-wisp. Since the original is not running eviolite (Even if the evolution outclassed it on offensive roles), and already has good enough offensive stats, i decided to take advantage of these qualities and make the evolution a bulkier pokemon, reflecting how each gengar evolution seems to get a more physically solid body. The addition of recover, a immunity and higher overall bulk allows this gengar to be more aggresive switching into resisted hits. The addition of glare and parting shot gives this evolution more choices in spreading status and more utility as a pivot, future sight is more of a flavor addition. The immediate power of gengar its sacrificed in exchange for a better speed tier and bulk that is superior to tornadus therian (altho Tornadus is still more durable when you factor in regenerator)

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
First of all, thanks to the council for letting me join them! It means a lot!

Anyways here are my subs

New Pokémon Name: Phairtom (Fairy + Phantom)
Stats: 60 | 105 | 60 | 110 | 75 | 120 (530)
Typing:

Abilities: Cursed Body | Shadow Tag (HA)
Movepool Additions: Moonblast, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Swords Dance
This one serves as a fast mixed attacker with boosting options such as Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. It has a good defensive/offensive typing and its coverage helps it out a lot. Defensively it has 3 immunities, which are Normal, Fighting and Dragon with a four times resistence to Bug (which isn't that impactful, but it's there). Offensively Fairy covers Dark and Normal, while Ghost covers Poison, Steel and Fire. This type combinations gives it perfect coverage, but it can still run Focus Blast, Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, etc. to hit whatever it wants.

New Pokémon Name: Cumobone (Cub + Mother + Bone)
Stats: 110 | 95 | 95 | 55 | 95 | 70 (520)
Typing:

Abilities: Parental Bond | Inner Focus | Scrappy (HA)
Movepool Additions: Same as Kangaskhan: +Slack Off, Knock Off, Bonemerang, Shadow Bone, Bulk Up | -Seismic Toss
Look it's Cubones lost mother! Anyways like Phairtom, Cumobone has a really good offensive typing, that has its defensive benefits such as 2 immunities in Ghost and Electric. It's a bulky attacker/bulky set-up sweeper. With Parental Bond it can aim for Status with moves such as Body Slam or it can recover some HP with Drain Punch. Bonemerang/EQ deal huge damage with PB and Stab. It's outclassed by Diggersby since it has a way higher damage output with SD and Huge Power, but Cumobone has better longevity, better bulk, utility/support options and it also has a good ability.

New Pokémon Name: Lucvator (Lupus [Wolf] + Salvator [Savior])
Stats: 80 | 110 | 80 | 115 | 80 | 90 (555)
Typing:

Abilities: Inner Focus | Justified | Adaptability (HA)
Movepool Additions: Iron Head, Knock Off, Doom Desire
It's just Lucario, but bulkier. Yeah, this one is boring. It just got better bulk, but Adaptability has a huge damage ouput with higher offenses, which I didn't feel comfortable with. Lucario with Eviolite might be bulkier, but Lucvator is no pushover, since as I said Adaptability is a really good ability and with Iron Head, Knock Off and Doom Desire, it can seperate itself from its prevo. There isn't much to say here, it's just Lucario with better bulk, a better ability and a few better options.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)