Pet Mod Mega Revolution

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Winners!
As always, let me know if I need to nerf something. Literally anything, I basically went all out since this is for ubers.

Name: Cerebrawn
Type:
/

Abilities: Steadfast | Stamina
Stats:
106 / 165 / 135 / 139 / 95 / 90 (730)

New Moves: Meteor Assault, Body Press, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off. -Calm Mind.
Description: A very powerful tank that's meant to sit and absorb hits. Pretty tough to deal with as it gets Will-O-Wisp, Recover and Teleport. Works for a utility role as well, however it's not quite fast. Meteor Assault is funny.

(gods, why is this so much better looking than the 3D model? It's the non-diseased-looking forehead, isn't it?)
Mega being Revolved: Mewtwo-Mega-Y
New Pokémon Name: Corruptoo ("corrupt(ion)" + "too" as a pun of typoing "two" due to both being homophones with each other)
Stats: 106 HP / 90 Atk / 090 Def / 160 SpA / 125 SpD / 159 Spe (-00 / -20 / +00 / +06 / +35 / +29)
Typing:
/

Abilities: Insomnia / Corrosion (new; hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Toxic Spikes
Niche: A stronger, faster, terrifyingly special attack that I wouldn't be surprised if it is rather broken given it still currently has access to Calm Mind in addition to Psystrike and other things unfortunately. I gave it a Poison-typing almost solely because of how much I dislike its visual design; it's easily the Mega I dislike the most on that level. Poison-typing does at least fit thematically as the other type Psychic preys on besides Fighting though, and when it comes practical aspect its additional Poison-typing is at least decent, preventing it from being Poison'd, letting it reasonably have more support in Toxic Spikes, and giving it a quad-resistance to Fighting at least even if the all of the premiere Fighting types in Uber have other ways to physically murder it; it's also a great Geomancy Xerneas check I imagine if that mon is even still a thing.

As for Corrosion, if nothing else it allows this to at least not be basically walled by Steels if it's just relying on its STABs since no-miss Toxic basically screws over all of them. Finally, while Poison is still admittedly such an underwhelming attacking type that it was also chosen for that reason since it's probably the one that Corruptoo can do the least additional damage with as a whole, this mon blows up other Poison mons via its Psychic typing like Eternatus. (The weird Speed is so that Ninjask can pretend it still has worth as Ninjask continues to ignore the existence of Deoxys-Attack and now Regieleki; in all seriousness, I just wanted to be faster than Ghost Calyrex and Pheromosa while adding to its other stats the least.)
:ss/rayquaza-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Rayquaza
New Pokémon Name: Deltray
Stats: 115 | 160 | 90 | 160 | 90 | 115 (730)
Typing:

Abilities: Delta Stream
Movepool Additions: -
Niche: Just better Rayquaze. CB, DD or SD sets works best for it due to its spamable moves in Dragon Ascent, EQ and Extreme Speed.
And that's it. Thank you all for participating in Mega Revolution!

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just wanted to make a last post on this thread. I really enjoyed contributing to this mod and thanks to G-Luke and every other contributor for making it a fun time here. I'm happy to be a council member for this and I am also thankful that I learned the basics about coding in this mod.
The slate has been coded and a pull request has been made, so you'll be able to play Mega Revolution Uber and Mega Revolution AG soon.

Once again, thanks for this fun time!
Cya!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)