Pet Mod Mega Revolution

1615822227223.png

Mega being Revolved: Mega Absol
New Pokémon Name: Prophemeral ("Prophet" + "Ephemeral")
Stats: 75 / 90 / 100 / 80 / 100 / 80
Typing: Fairy / Dark
Abilities: Misty Surge / Magic Bounce
Movepool Additions: Parting Shot, Roost, Play Rough, Moonblast
Niche: Misty Terrain-setting bulky pivot, now with actual Fairy-type STAB. Roost makes some sense because it has wings (and needed some form of sustain), and Parting Shot is for actually being a good pivot.

Last edited:
:manectric-mega:
Stats: 90 / 60 / 90 / 100 / 70 / 115 (BST 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Static / Lightning Rod / Intimidate
Movepool Additions: Calm Mind, Defog, Fire Blast, Nasty Plot, Noble Roar, Reflect, Rising Voltage, Safeguard, Spikes, Wish.
Niche: A fast intimidate pivot, think landorus, but this has wish and spikes, it overlaps a tiny bit with tapu koko as a defogger but intimidate gives it a way higher bulk and bullet punch resistance + fire coverage is nice to deal better with physical Kylario. Gave it nasty plot and rising voltage, strangely missing from gen 8 movepool additions, noble roar safeguard and reflect are flavor moves while wish and spikes are very important to avoid overlapping too much with tapu koko as a fast electric support or landorus as a fast intimidate pivot. Viable sets include nasty plot rising voltage sweeper (note that this is slow enough to be revenge killed and since it doesn't set electric terrain you are forced to use tapu koko with it, its more comparable to raichu alola, a publ mon than it is to regieleki, anyway, added calm mind just in case nasty plot proves to be broken), spikes pivot, fast defogger, and fast screener.

:lopunny-mega:
Stats: 90 / 120 / 55 / 54 / 96 / 110 (BST 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Scrappy/Limber/Fur Coat
Movepool Additions: Body Press, Cotton Guard, Double Edge, Knock Off, Stomp, Stuff Cheeks, Wish.
Niche: This pokemon gets the choice between going for a offensive support role with moves like wish, knock off, u-turn and encore using fur coat or going all out attacker with scrappy double edge and coverage moves, gets some niche sets with body press + cotton guard or stuff cheeks ( with either fur coat or scrappy, since fur coat doesn't actually boost body press damage).

:absol-mega:
Stats: 80 / 111 / 84 / 66 / 84 / 100 (BST 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Super Luck/Magic Bounce/Merciless
Movepool Additions: Cross Poison, Fire Fang, Gunk Shot, Ice Fang, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Poison Fang, Poison Jab, Sludge Wave, Thunder Fang
Niche: Works as a fantastic set-up sweeper that is particularly dangerous for slower teams, with merciless its offenses receive a massive boost in damage output if the opponent is poisoned, with magic bounce status moves and hazards become less of a concern, its fantastic typing gives it a stab combination that is very hard to block and is very solid defensively too. Most people will stick to a sd sweeper set for the most part but absol's support movepool is very good, with moves like will o wisp and wish a defensive set could work fine. Added poison stabs, elemental fangs for coverage, sludge wave for poison type flavor, nasty plot and parting shot are also flavor but parting shot is nice as a pivoting move, some concerns about merciless with this attack stat have been brought up on the discord and i agree with them, i'm willing to drop the atk stat if necessary, just give me a number.

:gallade-mega:
Stats: 81 HP / 122 Atk / 125 Def / 55 SpA / 70 SpD / 105 Spe (BST 558)
Typing:

Abilities: Inner Focus/Justified/Trace
Movepool Additions:
Niche: Just a fast physical attacker, decided to pull a stat swap with gracefuld to mirror the differences between gardevoir and gallade, so it went like this Atk<->Spa, i wasn't fond of the end result so i also swapped Hp<->SpD, and I lowered atk to up spe and hp a bit, gallade has all the tools to be a great physical attacker, all it honestly needs to succeed is speed, i decided to keep the original differences between mega medicham and gallade and made galier the faster of the 2. Inner Focus ignores intimidate, Justified makes it a great knock off punisher, trace has situational utility that is more dependent or what your opponent brings.

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Mega being Revolved: Absol
New Pokémon Name: Eclivion (Eclipse+Oblivion)
Stats: 65/110/80/75/80/115
Typing: Dark
Abilities: Pressure/Magic Bounce/(Super Luck)
Movepool Additions: Dual Wingbeat, Moonblast, Nasty Plot
Niche: A set-up sweeper that can setup easily on more passive defensive mons thanks to Magic Bounce.

:ss/manectric-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Manectric
New Pokemon Name: Enigmize (Enigma + Magnetize)
Stats: 80/95/85/135/85/45 [BST:525]
Typing: Electric / Dark
Abilities: Intimidate / Lightning Rod | Quick Draw
Movepool Addition: Dark Pulse, Frost Breath, Grass Knot, Hex, Lash Out, Nasty Plot
Niche: Being a slow powerhouse instead of fast offensive. Have coverage for Ground and Bug but not for Fairy and Fighting. Also can slow pivot out after opponent attack. Can be switch-in to take Physical hit too. And last but not least, Trick Room, probably the most important move especially with something slow like it.

:ss/absol-mega:
New Pokemon Name: Darcula (Dark + Dracula)
Stats: 75/100/85/75/85/105 [BST:525]
Typing: Dark / Flying
Abilities: Pressure / Sniper | Magic Bounce
Movepool Addition: Acrobatic, Brave Bird, Dual Wingbeat, Fire Punch, Memento, Moonlight
Niche: Less offensive, but bulkier and has recovery. Also has more coverage that can be useful. Can be use as Critical hitter with Sniper too. Memento can be at least use to let next Pokemon switch-in have time to set-up.

:ss/lopunny-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Lopunny
New Pokemon Name: Sprinear (Sprint + Ear)
Stats: 75/106/99/54/101/105 [BST:540]
Typing: Normal / Fighting
Abilities: Justified / Klutz | Scrappy
Movepool Addition: Double-Edge, Mach Punch, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance
Niche: Fast physical offensive pivot with priority, can hit Ghost with Scrappy, Can switch-in to Dark-type move with Justified, and can Switcheroo with Klutz. Also has SD to set-up, then sweep with those boost.

:ss/gallade-mega:
Mega being Revolved: Gallade
New Pokemon Name: Grandustice (Grand + Justice)
Stats: 78/135/65/65/115/100 [BST:558]
Typing: Psychic / Fighting
Abilities: Inner Focus | Psychic Surge
Movepool Addition: High Jump Kick, Mach Punch, Morning Sun, Shadow Claw
Niche: Choice Band or Scarf user, Terrain setter, and Special Wall with recovery. Also has Ghost coverage now for uh... Ghost, yeah, that's it. Lastly, Mach Punch being priority STAB move, can be better than Shadow Sneak.

Last edited:
am i helping? let me know if anything needs to be nerfed.

Mega Being revolved: Lopunny
Name:
Dustare (Dust bunny + Hare)
lopunny-mega.gif
Type:
1615858897772.png
/
1615858903691.png

Abilities: Limber / Shield Dust
HA: Scrappy

New Moves: Earthquake, High Horsepower, Power Whip, Bulk Up, Bullet Punch

Stats: 75 / 100 / 87 / 54 / 99 / 125
HP: 65 -> 73 (+8)
Attack: 76 -> 102 (+26)
Defense: 84 -> 87 (+3)
SpAtk: 54 -> 54 (+0)
SpDef: 96 -> 99 (+3)
Speed: 105 -> 125 (+20)

BST: 480 -> 540

Niche: Potentially a fast revenge killer or late game sweeper. I thought ground/fighting would be nice to have since it hasn't been done yet. Dust bunnies aren't actual bunnies but they're dust, and dust reminds me of sand.. and sand reminds me of the ground so I took the pun literally. It has enough coverage under its disposal, Ice moves, grass moves, and ground moves. It really won't need a dark moves since it'll be hitting its targets with scrappy most of the time. Shield Dust isn't amazing but it can prevent flinching from certain moves or prevent burning from scald or scorching sands. Limber is just basic, because It makes sense for the pokemon to retain an old ability as well. It's fast but not too strong. But you can still boost your attack with bulk up to wipe out your enemies.

Mega Being Revolved: Absol
Name:
Solquiem ( Soul + Requiem )
absol-mega.gif
Type:
1615860625485.png
/
1615860632220.png

Abilities: Pressure / Wandering Spirit
HA: Magic Bounce

New Moves: Sky Attack, Roost, Dual Wingbeat, Wing Attack, Spirit Shackle, Defog, Healing Wish.

Stats: 75 / 130 / 62 / 86 / 62 / 100
HP: 65 -> 75 (+10)
Attack: 130 -> 130 (+0)
Defense: 60 -> 62 (+2)
SpAtk: 75 -> 86 (+11)
SpDef: 60 -> 62 (+2)
Speed: 75 -> 100 (+25)

BST: 465 -> 525

Niche: Setup-sweeper, Trapper, Cleric? So yeah this thing has quite a few roles. However its pretty versatile too, you can make it a calm mind sweeper, a wish passer, a defogger, you name it and it probably has it. I like how mega-absol is designed, it looks literally like an angel or a fallen angel if you want. I thought flavor-wise wandering spirit would be a unique choice for it. It just goes around anytime danger approaches, its a wandering angel in the eyes of others. Now since honchkrow is gone, and yveltal is in ubers I thought having an offensive dark/flying type would be sick. Plus I've always wanted one, mandibuzz just isn't strong enough but its bulk says otherwise. With spirit shackle it can trap an opponent and try to stall them out, or just setup against them if they're helpless. Like a toxapex, what's it gonna do? Haze me? (oh.) Okay so maybe toxapex wasn't a great example but hopefully you get the point. It can put an end to something like corviknight too with flamethrower. And for a physical set you can run Dual wingbeat now, or no flying stab at all if you wish. Speaking of wish, it now has healing wish. Maybe if you give it a choice item it could be helpful for giving an ally their health back.

Mega Being Revolved: Manetric
Name:
Cynovolt (Cynophobia + Volt)
manectric-mega.gif
Type:
1615896013846.png

Abilities: Intimidate / Lightning Rod
HA: Teravolt

New Moves: Spikes, Morning Sun, Iron Defense, Parabolic Charge, Taunt, Weather Ball, Nasty Plot

Stats: 75 / 75 / 75 / 120 / 60 / 120
HP: 70 -> 75 (+5)
Attack: 75 -> 75 (+0)
Defense: 60 -> 75 (+15)
SpAtk: 105 -> 120 (+15)
SpDef: 60 -> 60 (+0)
Speed: 105 ->120 (+15)

Niche: Hazard Lead / Pivot? An electric type that can absorb electric moves or lower the enemies attack. With Teravolt it can also setup against magic bounce users such as Sabsidian or Hatterene, and it can volt switch out against something with lightning rod, motor drive or volt absorb. It's job is to set up spikes and switch out, and if a setup pokemon switches in, Cynovolt can stop them with taunt. Morning sun is decent recovery, helps it last longer. Could be viable under sun as it also gets fire coverage and now has access to weather ball. Parabolic Charge is also a recovery option, incase you want room for other moves. Also can be used as a special sweeper. I thought plot would be fine on it due to its limited coverage.

Mega Being Revolved: Gallade
Name:
Valiadin (Valiant + Paladin)
gallade-mega.gif
Type:
1615902452484.png
/
1615902458956.png

Abilities: Justified / Inner Focus / Technician
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Heart Stamp

Stats: 68 / 135 / 75 / 65 / 115 / 100
HP: 68
Attack: 125 -> 135 (+10)
Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)
SpAtk: 65 -> 65 (+0)
SpDef: 115 -> 115 (+0)
Speed: 80 -> 100 (+20)

Niche: Just a simple sweeper that's meant to mirror mega gallade's stats more accurately. I also made this so that there's more gallades to look at lol. Mega Gallade had a terrible ability so I gave this one technician. Hopefully its not too much of a problem. You can also make it defensive too, having access to wish and Will-O-Wisp can be helpful. Offensively, you'd end up running 2 stabs and Triple Axel for coverage.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
New Pokémon Name: Maebuny Mae Geri (Karate kick) + Bunny
Stats: 70 / 106 / 84 / 54 / 96 / 130 (BST: 540)
Typing:

Abilities: Scrappy / No Guard / Limber
Movepool Additions: Gunk Shot, Dynamic Punch, Bulk Up
Niche: Keeps mlop's best attribute: its speed. Maebunny capitalizes on having either accurate high-bp STABs in HJK and Mega Kick with No Guard or basically having no resists with Scrappy to compensate for it's rather meager 106 Atk. It can be played either as a pivot or as a cleaner.

Last edited:
Well, guess who's back!!!!!
:swsh/absol-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Absolete (Absol+Obsolete)
Stats: 65/130/80(+20)/75/80(+20)/95(+20) BST: 525(+60)
Typing: Dark/Flying
Abilities: Serene Grace/Magic Bounce HA: Tough Claws
Move-pool Additions: Fly, Sky Attack, Bounce, Roost, Dual Wing-Beat, Crush Claw, Sky Drop?
Niche: This thing is now set to strike from the sky, and to try to take it's opponents out with it. and with Crush Claw, it makes it hit harder with a +2 from a Swords Dance that it set up

:swsh/lopunny-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Knighty (Knight+Bunny)
Stats: 95(+30)/86(+10)/124(+40)/54/106(+10)/75(-30) BST: 540(+60)
Typing: Normal/Fairy
Abilities: Battle Armor/Scrappy HA: Adaptability
Move-pool Additions: Sacred Sword, Kings Shield, Moonlight, Bullet Punch
Niche: Its set to try to survive hits and dish out some great damage.

:swsh/manectric-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Mangnet (Manectric+Magnet)
Stats: 80(+10)/75/90(+30)/115(+10)/70(+10)/95(-10) BST: 525(+50)
Typing: Electric/Steel
Abilities:Volt Absorb/Intimidate HA: Magnet Pull
Move-pool Additions: Flash Cannon, Autotomize, Magnet Rise, Work Up, Icy Wind, Tail Wind
Niche: Its here to keep in its Steely opponents and buddies, while being able to set up things for its advantage. it also has Icy Wind to deal with Ground types and to lower faster opponent's Speed

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
:swsh/lopunny-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Knighty (Knight+Bunny)
Stats: 95(+30)/86(+10)/124(+40)/54/106(+10)/75(-30) BST: 540(+60)
Typing: Normal/Steel
Abilities: Battle Armor/Scrappy HA: Huge Power
No.

:swsh/manectric-mega:
New Pokémon Name: Mangnet (Manectric+Magnet)
Stats: 80(+10)/75/90(+30)/115(+10)/70(+10)/95(-10) BST: 525(+50)
Typing: Electric/Steel
Abilities: Magnet Pull/Intimidate HA: Transistor
NO.

So I though of this one, but since idk if you can use things like Zen Mode and Stance Change (I will have to ask later on discord). so i will put it in here just in case I can and I will decide this one or the one I have so far
New Pokémon Name: Monkunny (Monk+Bunny)
Stats:
Normal: 95(+30)/106(+30)/94(+10)/54/106(+10)/85(-20) BST: 540(+60)
Zen: 125(+30)/76(-30)/134(+40)/54/136(+30)/75(-20) BST: 600(+60)
Typing:
Normal: Normal/Fighting
Zen: Psychic/Fighting
Abilities: Zen Mode/Scrappy HA: Psychic Surge
Move-pool Additions: Sacred Sword, Iron Head, Iron Defense, Bullet Punch, King's Shield
And no these are hardcoded abilities so they do not work and even if they did it would still violate the rules. Since its circumventing the typing and stat restrictions.

G-Luke

Voting is now open. Main Mon's Mega Manectric sub is currently disqualified, as its effecienxy as a Steel type trapper is too great with its access to Overheat and Flamethrower.

Have fun and good look to the submitters.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
don't want to get the sprites, I'll use the models for once

:ss/manectric-mega:
  1. Veloshock - Gyltia
  2. Lupotning - The Damned
  3. Livolt - El Cadaver

:ss/absol-mega:
  1. Lucesol - RoDG
  2. Heramity - Gyltia
  3. Abyssoil - The Damned

1. Harelock - El Cadaver
  2. Strikony - The Damned
  3. Maebuny - Gravity Monkey

:ss/gallade-mega:
  1. Gallanedge - The Damned
  2. Valiadin - abismal
  3. Galier - El Cadaver

Oh good, my laziness yesterday didn't cause me to miss this vote. Whew. I could have sworn there were more entries too, but that's probably just me increasingly needing an actually unbroken bout of sleep.

EDIT #1: Whoops. I somehow forgot about Revenge of Depressed Gay's post, which pushes off The Main Mon's Lopunny-Mega. My apologies to both of you. [/so tired]

EDIT #2: Finally realized I put "vulnerable" instead "viable" when talking about Knock Off in my Absol-Mega's section. Sigh. Finally changing that in an edit but literally nothing else and noting this so you know why the post is edited, G-Luke.

:manectric-mega: Manectric-Mega: Gyltia, El Cadaver, abismal

:lopunny-mega: Lopunny-Mega: El Cadaver, abismal, Revenge of Depressed Gay

:absol-mega: Absol-Mega: The Damned, El Cadaver, abismal

:gallade-mega: Gallade-Mega: The Damned, abismal, Lapzaplerq

Last edited:

G-Luke

Winners

:lopunny-mega:
Stats: 90 / 120 / 55 / 54 / 96 / 110 (BST 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Scrappy/Limber/Fur Coat
Movepool Additions: Body Press, Cotton Guard, Double Edge, Knock Off, Stomp, Stuff Cheeks, Wish.
Niche: This pokemon gets the choice between going for a offensive support role with moves like wish, knock off, u-turn and encore using fur coat or going all out attacker with scrappy double edge and coverage moves, gets some niche sets with body press + cotton guard or stuff cheeks ( with either fur coat or scrappy, since fur coat doesn't actually boost body press damage).

Mega being Revolved: Absol-Mega
New Pokémon Name: Abyssoil ("abyss" + "soil")
Stats: 70 HP / 125 Atk / 60 Def / 100 SpA / 60 SpD / 110 Spe
Typing:
/

Abilities: Magic Bounce / Unaware / Justified (hidden ability)
Movepool Additions: Drill Run, Earthquake, Earth Power, Nasty Plot, Parting Shot, Spikes
Niche: I wanted to avoid just making "Krookodile but better", but I honestly couldn't even do that directly given how much more bulk Krookodile has compared to Absol's frail self; I would have dump literally all of the Mega boost into HP, Def, and SpD just to break even, which defeats the point. So I instead aimed for an aggressive Spiker as well as aggressive user of Unaware, which also fits with Absol's almost self-destructive flavor. While STAB Darkest Lariat would technically fill a lot of Unaware's niche by itself, with Megas being replaced in this pet mod, STAB Knock Off gets even more viable since it does more initial damage to literally everything holding an item but Silvally; I'm still not giving it Darkest Lariat though. Unaware is also there just because it's rather difficult hard to dig out an actual niche for Absol-Mega's revolved form otherwise for reasons already stated above unfortunately. Ground typing is a bit of stretch, but it fits with Absol's "unfortunate omen of disaster" motif at least as well as enables to switch in more easily with two additional immunities (to Electric attacks and to Sandstorm) in addition to reduced Stealth Rock damage.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Manectric
New Pokémon Name: Veloshock (velocity + shock)
Stats: 70 / 65 / 90 / 110 / 60 / 130 (BST 525)
Typing:

Abilities: Static / Lightning Rod / Intimidate
Movepool Additions: Solar Beam, Will-o-wisp
Niche: Finally, the chance to add another Electric/Fire mon to the roster! To put it bluntly, this typing is just stellar defensively; add to that intimidate and volt switch, and you get an excellent fast pivot that can come in on a lot of threats (which is why I didn’t give it recovery). I also opted against giving it Fire Blast, as I felt it would make it a little too reliable, so it will have to settle with Overheat or Flamethrower. Solar Beam is a nice touch if you want to run it in sun. Though it faces competition from other Electric types of the tier, I definitely think it has a solid niche, while still being easily dealt with by any kind of Earthquake user, and being forced into running boots to have a chance of coming in repeatedly throughout the game.
Mega Being Revolved: Gallade
Name:
Valiadin (Valiant + Paladin)
View attachment 323631Type: View attachment 323632 / View attachment 323633
Abilities: Justified / Inner Focus / Technician
New Moves: Sacred Sword, Heart Stamp

Stats: 68 / 135 / 75 / 65 / 115 / 100
HP: 68
Attack: 125 -> 135 (+10)
Defense: 65 -> 75 (+10)
SpAtk: 65 -> 65 (+0)
SpDef: 115 -> 115 (+0)
Speed: 80 -> 100 (+20)

Niche: Just a simple sweeper that's meant to mirror mega gallade's stats more accurately. I also made this so that there's more gallades to look at lol. Mega Gallade had a terrible ability so I gave this one technician. Hopefully its not too much of a problem. You can also make it defensive too, having access to wish and Will-O-Wisp can be helpful. Offensively, you'd end up running 2 stabs and Triple Axel for coverage.

Congratz to the winners. Next slate will be posted later today.

G-Luke

Now for a long desired slate...

Slate 12: Of Myths and Legends

:ss/latios-mega::ss/latias-mega::ss/diancie-mega:

Requirements

- All Megas are treated as alternate versions of their base form. No extra BST to distribute.
- All of these Pokemon can use at least one of their Typings from their base forms, whether primary or secondary.
- Only one ability (The Mega Ability).
- An additional new rule exclusive for this slate; submitters have the option of creating one new signature move for each of these Pokémon.
- Lastly, as Latios and Latias are to be treated as a pair, they get subbed together, and they will be voted on together. As such, they must share at least 1 typing with each other.

Have fun on the "penultimate" slate for Mega Revolution!

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Mega being Revolved: Mega Latias (if you couldn't tell)
New Pokémon Name: Verias (Verus [lt. Open / Opposite of Latere] + as [feminin suffix]
Stats: 80 | 80 | 130 | 110 | 110 | 90 (600)
Typing:

Abilities: Levitate
Movepool Additions: Magic Trick, Heal Bell
Niche: Verias is a alternate version of Latias. It gets an attacking Trick and alongside Draco Meteor, Aura Sphere and Mystical Fire, it can provide offensive pressure, while not giving up on defensive utility. Thanks to its physical bulky, typing and ability, it's a decent check to Kartana, Rillaboom, Urshifu-R, Blaziken, Hocusfocus, Stalagmitar, Heatran and Chargaryen. Those Pokémon have ways to threaten it, but it still has the bulk to take one hit, so that you can act according to the situation.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Latios (as if it wasn't obvious)
New Pokémon Name: Verios (Verus [lt. Open / Opposite of Latere] + os [masculine suffix]
Stats: 80 | 130 | 80 | 110 | 90 | 110 (600)
Typing:

Movepool Additions: Mind Strike
Niche: Verios is a mixed attacker that can take advantage of its great movepool to attack from either side of the spectrum. Latios outclasses it as a Specs user, but Verios can run a LO Scale Shot or CB set. It faces competition from Garchomp, who is bulkier, has SD and can threaten Corviknight with Fire Fang and therefore doesn't need to be mixed, but Verios has Recovery is faster and mixed isn't even a bad option since it has a fantastic special movepool and its usable 110 base SpA stat.

Mega being Revolved: Mega Diancie
New Pokémon Name: Diancess (Diamond + Princess)
Stats: 50 | 125 | 100 | 125 | 100 | 100 (600)
Typing:

Abilities: Magic Bounce
Movepool Additions: Diamond Shield, Meteor Beam
Niche: Diancess is a decently offensive threat with the ability provide offensive teams some utility against other offensive or bulkier teams. Denying Hazards, Status and Taunts can be very useful when you have set-up threats or just happen to run against a team that depends on those reflectable moves. It's also a decent fit on sun teams, since it provides Stealth Rocks, while denying opposing rocks, and with it being able to fire off some strong move with Mystical Fire even getting a boost in Sun.

Signature Moves:
Basepower: 90
Type:

Category:

Accuracy: 100%
PP: 15 (max 24)
Effect: Flings the opponent item to them.
Basepower: 90
Type:

Category:

Accuracy: 100%
PP: 15 (max 24)
Effect: User swaps its held item with the opponents held item (Attacking Trick)
Basepower: -
Type:

Category:

Accuracy: -
PP: 20 (max 32)
Effect: Protects from damaging attacks. Contact: Sets Stealth Rock

Edits: Gave Verios Dragon Dance back / Changes the signature moves for the Latis

Last edited:
names are generic, I know, I couldn't think of anything else. Again, let me know if I need to make changes.
Mega being revolved: Diancie
Name: Aetheryst
( Aether + Amethyst )

diancie-mega.gif

Typing
:
1617067922236.png
/
1616615633998.png

Ability: Magic Bounce
New Moves: Earthquake, Recover, Bulk Up, Accelerock, Thunderbolt.
Negated Moves: Diamond Storm, Mystical Fire, Calm Mind
Signature Move: Luminous Lob
The user launches 2 crystalline spheres at the target which explode on impact. With each successful use, the user gains +1 hit. If the user misses, they do not gain or lose a hit. Caps at 5. Resets if the user switches.
BP: 30
Type: Fairy
PP: 24
Accuracy: 95
Category: Special
Starting Amount: 2
- Ballistic
Stats: 50 / 130 / 90 / 130 / 90 / 110

Description: I wanted to do something fun with Diancie. I think having a fairy/ground type would be a neat addition to the meta, being able to counter common walls such as heatran, buzzwole, toxapex and possibly blissey. It has a load of coverage as well as a new addition, Bulk Up over calm mind. Similarly Diancie can't use its signature move with CM because its physical, and Aetheryst can't use its signature move with Bulk Up because its special. If you're running specs with its signature move you're going to kill about anything that comes your way, because each time you use it it just gets stronger. I thought this would be a fun and less serious addition, but it can still hit very hard after a few uses. I think it's main role would be an offensive setup sweeper, warding off status and hazards with magic bounce.

I hope you can still like these two despite them not being dragon/psychic
Mega being revolved: Latias
Name: Refractias
( Refract + Latias )
latios-mega.gif

Typing:
1616624415904.png
/
1616620026018.png

Ability: Levitate
New Moves: Discharge, Charge, Electro Ball, Flash, Wild Charge, Volt Switch.
Signature Move: Refraction
Negated Moves: Mist Ball, Draco Meteor
The user sends a beam of energy into the air and chases after it, guiding its path using refractions. Future sight clone.
BP: 120
Type: Electric
PP: 16
Accuracy:100
Stats: 80 / 110 / 120 / 110 / 120 / 70.

Description: Latias pokedex entries talk about it being able to reflect light and conceal itself. What if it used that light in combat? That's what this sub is. Electricity isn't light but its close enough, we don't have a light type. It's new move is basically future sight but electric, to force switches maybe in a different sense. Though its probably less reliable, you can combine it with charge for a crazier effect. It works as a pretty good defogger with a ground immunity, reliable recovery, and a way to punish the target for switching in.

Mega being revolved: Latios
Name: Aerios
(Air or Aerodynamic + Latios).
latios-mega.gif

Typing:
1616623774721.png
/
1616624431519.png

Ability: Levitate
New Moves: Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Bullet Punch, Iron Defense, Body Press.
Negated Moves: Luster Purge, Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance
Signature Move: Jet Crash
The user accelerates immediately and crashes into the target. The user's speed is used in damage calculation.
BP: 80
Type: Steel
PP: 16
Accuracy: 100
Category: Physical
- Makes contact
Stats: 80 / 130 / 80 / 90 / 110 / 110

Description: Similarly with latias, Latios has pokedex entries talking about something in specific that I incorporated into the sub. Jets. It says how latios can overtake jets with its speed and fly past them, so It might as well be one right? Basically just spam agility with this thing and you're good to go. With jet crash, its a speed based body press which allows you to eliminate pokemon left and right after using it. I deleted dragon dance because it'd be too strong with it IMO, with high speed and attack it becomes too much to handle. Role? Agility Sweeper.

Attachments

Last edited:
:ss/Latios-Mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Latios
New Pokemon Name: Malvolenos (Male + Malevolent + os)
Stats: 80/130/80/130/80/100 [BST:600]
Typing: Dragon/Dark
Movepool Addition: Voided Star, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Sucker Punch
Negated Moves: Luster Purge, Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt
Base Power: 130
Type: Dark
Power Point: 8
Accuracy: 90
Priority: 0
Lowers the user's Special Attack by 2 stages.
Easy to understand: Dark-type Draco Meteor clone.
Niche: Being a special nuker with Choice Spec. Also can run mixed set with Sucker Punch, Knock Off, Voided Star and Draco Meteor. And lastly, it has somewhat wide coverage to deal with what it and its teammates weak to.
:ss/Latias-Mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Latias
New Pokemon Name: Femvolenas (Female + Malevolent + as)
Stats: 80/80/130/80/130/100 [BST:600]
Typing: Dragon/Dark
Movepool Addition: Voided Second, Dark Pulse, Knock Off, Memento
Negated Moves: Mist Ball, Psychic, Psyshock, Zen Headbutt
Base Power: 80
Type: Dark
Accuracy: 100
Priority: +2
Nearly always goes first.
Easy to understand: Special Dark-type Extreme Speed clone.
Niche: Being a good support with the moves like Defog, Healing Wish, Light Screen, Reflect, Trick and Wish. Also has its signature priority move to deal with faster Pokemon. And lastly, it can set-up and sweep by itself due to bulk, recovery and access to Stored Power.
:ss/Diancie-Mega:
Mega being Revolved: Mega Diancie
New Pokemon Name: Rubellision (Rubellite + Vision)
Stats: 50/145/105/145/105/50 [BST:600]
Typing: Rock/Fairy
Abilities: Magic Bounce
Movepool Addition: Rubellite Storm
Negated Moves: Diamond Storm
Base Power: 100
Type: Rock
Accuracy: 95
Priority: 0
50% chance to raise user's Special Defense by 2 stages for each hit.
Easy to understand: Special Diamond Storm that raise Special Defense instead.
Niche: Being a offensive counterpart of Diancie. Also has Calm Mind to set-up and Trick Room to use its slow speed. And lastly, its signature move, Rubellite Storm can break through the wall while also raise its Special Defense to take special hits better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)