Sharpedo @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Fang

I wanted sharpedo for his cool design allthough i didnt know what to do with it.Then i gave him its normal moveset and it turned out to be great.This monster is one hard hitter when getting to the mega evolution most thought that it should keep speed boost,but thats not the case.I tried it out and it did 30% to a Florges with crunch,after 1 speed boost,it outspeeds everything in the tier,bar scarfers and after 2 it outspeeds everything bar if your running a scarf jolt and scarf bat,and those are rare.After just 2 SB it reks lives and i mean big time.It is a very dangerous pokemon if you are unprepared.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flash Cannon.

I needed a hard hitter scarfer,and what is better than a Hydreigon.It is one powerfull hiter with U-turn to switch out whenever needed,and it can switch out from Florg.Flash Cannon is for less bulky/spdefy fairies for him to take out.Dark Pulse and Draco are your mandatory STABs who cover each other nicely,with a great speed tier of 324 it outspeeds alot of things.

Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
IVs:0 Attack
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Volt Switch
- Hyper Voice

Heliolisk is my volt switcher creating a core with Hydreigon for a Voltturn core it is for gaining momentum.Surf for alot of ground types that want to come in to take Heliolisk down,with HP ice dealing with the grass ones,as Focus blast deals with Hydreigon,HP ice for salamence that the other 3 slots dont do enuff damage to it.Life orb for balancing Speed with Spa.

Entei @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sacred Fire
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze
Entei is my powerfull hard hitting Physical attacker that does a chunk of damage to any pokemon.Facade is basically saying Thanks for the Status!@Espeed for revenge killing a whole lot of shizzle,Stone edge for other fire type and for chandelure as the other three dont touch it.Allthough i am not seeing that this is showing results,please tell me so i can improve this moveset without changing the pokemon.

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Lunar Dance
- Thunder Wave
- Moonlight
- Psychic

Status spreader and beyond.This pokemon is a wall.With calm mind to boost Spdef and Reflect for def it doesnt care bout Knock Off,and it can psyshock once it gets a whole lotta of them Calm minds and it doesnt have a hard time getting them off.Psyshock to kill special walls,thunder wave to spread status reflect to take a nice Knock off.Thunder wave also slows down beedrill mega.

Band.
252+ Atk Choice Band Entei Flare Blitz vs. 172 HP / 252+ Def Cresselia through Reflect: 93-111 (21.9 - 26.1%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery.

Crobat @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Defog
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost

This pokemon is a nice counter for fighting type,fairy type and bug type that my pokemon dont fair well againts,with beedrill going around and around this serves as a nice check to all of the types mentioned above.First i had chesnaught but he didnt suit this team as i was weak to fairy.With him right now i have a defogger and super fang to break sturdies and scold defensive mons like florges,donphan etc etc.I think he forms a great synergy with my whole entire team.

Teambuilding process.

I wanted sharpedo as my mega,so it was the star of my team,then i found out to be weak to electric,grass,fighting,bug and fairy but i knew that it could deal with them.

then there were three heads.Allthough he shared 3 common weaknesses one being 4x it didnt matter.I needed a scarfer and there he was.He pulled through in many battles as he was able to get rid of most of the competition that Sharp faced.

a great pokemon that faced alot of competition as he was weak to fighting aswell,but i found out that it didnt matter.He hits like a nutjaw being able to rip through pokemon.

a great pokemon resisting fairy,and bug that hydreigon and Sharp werent able to beat.With choice band stab 100 BP sacred fire ripped through holes.It really helped me for fairys that faced Hydra and Sharp.

she faced another bug weakness but i didnt care cuz i have got entei.It resisted fighting types for three of my pokemon and had levitate for 2 of them.It had alot of competition on dark types and ghost but the first 2 were good for her weaknesses.

Chesnaught was my original 6th team member but it had so many weaknesses so i couldnt utilize it.I was twominded to getting rid of either him or cress for Crobat and in the end i decided for chesnaught to get out of the team.

then there was Bat.With a good stab,defog for no rocks and U-turn for momentum this was a good choice,with super fang to lower pokemons HP faster,and for no wish passing and stuff,if they got to 100 then i would easily get them back to 50 HP.It really saved me as it was able to counter
fairys,fighting,bug,grass,ground,rock types were a little bit of a problem but i have sharp for them,only weakness being common is electric beetwen the 2 and i have 2 pokemon to resist them.

Please help me with entei and RMT.Thanks for the suggestions.

Last edited:
Please i need your help,sure everyone is busy with others RMT so they dont care about mine.Also if im rude sorry but thats how i feel.

haxiom edit: You can bump once, which this post is, but please don't further bump (as from the post I deleted directly below).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be salty when people don't respond, it takes a while, especially if you're not well known

Never run Facade on Entei, for any reason

Ever

Instead run Flare Blitz as a backup Sacred Fire, or Bulldoze

Also run Grass Knot instead of Surf on Heliolisk, Grass Knot takes down many pokemon which would give you an issue, such as Swampert or Seismitoad

ik i shouldnt be salty but it happens too many times so im dissapointed.Thanks ill try it out.
Should i change Enteis band to life orb?

Last edited:
Hello, interesting team.
Basic Changes:
This is the correct spread for Heliolisk
Heliolisk @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hyper Voice
- Grass Knot/Surf
Thunderbolt is needed on Heliolisk to make sure you beat Suicune, because if you Volt Switch out, he gets more Calm Minds up.
Hyper Voice is a really good Stab that can hit neutrally to a lot of pokemon.

Entei should have Flare Flitz>Facade

Your Cressilia sread should be

Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: null Atk
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic
- Moonlight
- Lunar Dance

Lunar Dance is really cool late game to bring a weakened sweeper back to full health. You can run CM over it though if you really want(If you were to use CM, you would want Psyshock so you can beat other CM users 1v1).

Your Crobat set should be:

Crobat @ Sharp Beak
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

Infiltrator is superior to inner Focus since you can hit through Substitutes. Sharp Beak over Lifo Orb for health sustain but still dishing out a powerful Brave Bird. This EV spread lets you outspeed Adamant Feraligatr at +1.

Hope these changes helped

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately, the first four Pokemon look like the beginning of a hyper-offense team.... and then there is Cresselia. Cresselia is not a hyper-offense pokemon. Optimally, Cress would get replaced by a different pokemon, perhaps a Starmie, Jirachi, or Celebi. RIP. I don't really know what goes best with your team in this spot, but it's definitely not Cress.

If you want to keep Cresselia, use the set Christo The Gr8 mentions in his post above. Lunar Dance is the best thing Cress can do for your team, and this is a much more optimal set than your first.

Good luck though, I love some good HO :]

VPP i wasnt aiming for HO,i needed someone to take hits,as my team wasnt the defensive kind,but i want to have coverage for every pokemon,low on the tier or high.

also lovin that conversation with R2go

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)