Megan Fox is hot (Peaked #1 on OU Leaderboard)

Well as mentioned before, you have a shit ton of trouble with HP Fire CM Latias (especially with Spikes down, which is how i beat this team iirc) and you really don't have that much coverage against DD Tyranitar at all. I really suggest Roost on Gliscor somewhere, otherwise your going to find DDTar doing a number on your team, as well as SD Life Orb Scizor, which you seemingly have nothing against. If you are going to Speed on Jirachi, run 40 to outpace Defensive Zapdos so you can CM infront of Heat Wave and eventually Wish/boost up and beat it.

Sub Zapdos is pretty annoying too if it runs Max Spe, there isn't really much you can do against it at all except Calm Mind with Jirachi. Sub Heat Wave Zapdos isn't all that common but it gives you a lot of trouble. The problem with this is that Spike oriented teams are starting to become a lot more popular, and without a spinner your going to have trouble. Starmie IS feasible over Suicune, but that'd make DDMence alot harder to handle and you'd be losing a phazer, which isn't exactly optimal. If you do try out Starmie, i'd use 252 HP / 84 Spe / 172 Defense with a Bold nature, and Thunderbolt / Rapid Spin / Recover / Surf.

Also, isn't this vashta's team with a CM Wish Jirachi? -_____ -
Hey August,

Yea CM HP Fire Latias would wreck the team but i normally manage to take it down with scarf-tar (obviously you went around that if you beat me with it). Ive never had a problem with DD-Tar but i see why it can be threatening. Roost > Uturn has been something Ive been considering anyways since two other people suggested it. I like the 40 speed evs suggestion ill use it ty. Sub roost zapdos can be troubling at times but i normally just deny him a chance to roost up with taunt on gliscor then attack it with T-Tar and Rotom. Yea, spikes has been a bitch ill try out the starmie ty.

And after Vashta saw the RMT, he told me on irc he had a similar team so i guess it is. idk i havnt seen it though so I cant say. *shrug*

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Wow, i have exact the same team except for Suicune = Latias. No joke O_O'
I've seen variations of this team on the leaderboard as well. It's generally Skarm, Rotom, Tyranitar, Jirachi, Latias, Suicune and Gliscor -- choose which six you prefer.

I've seen variations of this team on the leaderboard as well. It's generally Skarm, Rotom, Tyranitar, Jirachi, Latias, Suicune and Gliscor -- choose which six you prefer.
yea, its true. Ive seen them as well. these sorta teams tend to do pretty well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)