Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters

Togekiss-Mega
Ability: Hustle / Serene Grace / Super Luck >> Serene Grace
Stats:
HP: 85 >> 85
Attack: 50 >> 50
Defense: 95 >> 95
Special Attack: 120 >> 160 (+40)
Special Defense: 115 >> 125 (+10)
Speed: 80 >> 130 (+50)
New Moves: Moonblast, Focus Blast
Description: The three spikes on Togekiss’s head transform into red plumage, almost resembling a crest of some sort. The center spike splits into two long blue feathers. The feathers on its tail become longer and are tipped with blue as well, and it’s eyes turn purple and it’s pupils turn white. Its wings become longer as well and their tips turn red. While it still tries to avoid getting into unnecessary fights, it combative instincts have drastically improved, and it is willing to fight just to restore peace in war-stricken areas. With its much-improved special attack, on top of good bulk, an incredibly useful speed tier, and access to setup in Nasty Plot to sharpen Togekiss’s titanic special attack, Togekiss’s ability to break down defensive cores is definitely not something to trifle with! As powerful as this seems, Togekiss’s bulk is still quite lacking, leaving it prone to being KO’ed by stuff such as Mega Scizor and Mega Diancie, not to mention that it will need to set up with Nasty Plot, leaving it open to be KO’d by stuff such as AV Magearna, Kartana, Rockium Z Garchomp, and Black Kyurem.

Mega Togekiss

Ability: Serene Grace
HP: 85
Atk: 50 ---> 50
Def: 95 ---> 135 (+40)
SpA: 120 ---> 120
SpD: 115 ---> 135 (+20)
Spe: 80 ---> 120 (+40)
New Move: Lava Plume, Discharge
Description: Togekiss gets a boost in speed, adding to the amount of pokemon it can flince. Also it can spread more conditions with Lava Plume and Discharge. Combined with boosted bulk and the Roost it already had, Togekiss is suddenly nigh unstoppable.

Mega Lickilicky

Typing: Normal/Dragon
Ability: Gooey
HP: 110
Atk: 85 ---> 120 (+35)
Def: 95 ---> 120 (+25)
SpA: 80 ---> 65 (-15)
SpD: 95 ---> 150 (+55)
Spe: 50 ---> 50
New Move: Wish, Heal Bell
Description: A phazer and cleric with better bulk than Snorlax.

Last edited:

Description: The three spikes on Togekiss’s head transform into red plumage, almost resembling a crest of some sort. The center spike splits into two long blue feathers. The feathers on its tail become longer and are tipped with blue as well, and it’s eyes turn purple and it’s pupils turn white. Its wings become longer as well and their tips turn red. While it still tries to avoid getting into unnecessary fights, it combative instincts have drastically improved, and it is willing to fight just to restore peace in war-stricken areas. With its much-improved special attack, on top of good bulk, an incredibly useful speed tier, and access to setup in Nasty Plot to sharpen Togekiss’s titanic special attack, Togekiss’s ability to break down defensive cores is definitely not something to trifle with! As powerful as this seems, Togekiss’s bulk is still quite lacking, leaving it prone to being KO’ed by stuff such as Mega Scizor and Mega Diancie, not to mention that it will need to set up with Nasty Plot, leaving it open to be KO’d by stuff such as AV Magearna, Kartana, Rockium Z Garchomp, and Black Kyurem.

Lickilicky-Mega
Ability: Own Tempo / Oblivious (Cloud Nine) ----> Scrappy
Typing: Normal

Stats:

HP: 110 ----> 110
Attack: 85----> 125 (+40)
Defense: 95 ----> 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 80 ----> 100 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 ----> (+20)
Speed: 50 ----> ~50
Base Stat Total: 515 ----> 615
Movepool Additions: Double-Edge
Description: A powerful Normal-type attacker. Scrappy and Swords Dance gives it powerful and unblockable Body Slams, Double-Edges, and Explosions. Hammer Arm smacks Rock- and Steel-types.

Dusknoir-Mega
Ability: ----> ~
Typing: Ghost

Stats:

HP: ~ ----> ~
Attack: ~ ----> ~
Defense: ~ ----> ~
Special Attack: ~ ----> ~
Special Defense: ~ ----> ~
Speed: ~ ----> ~
Base Stat Total: ~ ----> ~
Movepool Additions: ~
Description: ~

Last edited:
What have I done... and why are you quoting my post?
Sorry I didn't have time to explain, since I was about to eat dinner and go to bed at the time.
I just thought it was funny, the way you described the Mega Evolution appearance just sounded like a fusion of Latias and Latios. Reds, whites, blues, longer wings with stuff at the tips... it's not exactly the same, but it just sounded similar.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming

Togekiss-Mega
Stats:
85 / 90 (+40) / 125 (+30) / 120 / 125 (+10) / 100 (+20) (645 BST)
Ability: Hustle
New Moves: Brave Bird, Hone Claws
Type:
/

Design: Togekiss' body folds forward in a way that resembles a bullet. Its colored markings become sky blue and gray, extending and trailing behind it like Mega Pidgeot.
Overview: The man, the myth, the legend HustleKiss has returned stronger than ever. It reclaims its original Normal/Flying typing, making it a deadly Extreme Speed cleaner that isn't uncompetitive garbage. However, its new typing is a huge downgrade defensively, and its physical coverage still isn't great.

Lickilicky-Mega
Stats:
110 / 120 (+35) / 115 (+20) / 105 (+25) / 115 (+20) / 50 (615 BST)
Ability: Taste Test
Taste Test: Contact moves reveal the foe's entire moveset. If a move super-effective against this Pokemon is revealed, the target is switched out. Only works once per Pokemon.
New Moves: Poison Jab, Sludge Bomb
Type:
/

Design: A tall stack composed of an incredibly long and tangled tongue, with Lickilicky's eyes being the only visible thing among the mess.
Overview: The epitome of balance, which is fitting since that's where it'll shine the most. In particular it is a formidable scout that can reveal movesets and mess up the foe's strategy.

Lickilicky
  1. OPStellar. I love the idea of a Lickilicky so thicc that the ground shakes when it steps.
  2. MegaFlareon. Bit of overlap with Mega Lopunny, but it's fine. Nice and simple.
  3. DrPumpkinz
Togekiss
  1. Yung Dramps. I actually considered keeping Hustle for mine, but I also wanted STAB on Extreme Speed. Props on managing to do both.
  2. DrPumpkinz
  3. OPStellar. You would have gotten first if you had committed to adding Heal Pulse. Combined with stuff like Roost, Follow Me, and Tailwind, it would have made Mega Kiss a great support Pokemon in Doubles.
Wasn't really a fan of any of the Dusknoir entries, not even my own.

Mega Togekiss: MegaFlareon, Bmw6446, Yung Dramps
Mega Lickilicky: Demon Dragon, Bmw6446, OPStellar
Mega Dusknoir: Demon Dragon, OPStellar, DrPumpkinz

Last edited:
3. OPStellar. You would have gotten first if you had committed to adding Heal Pulse. Combined with stuff like Roost, Follow Me, and Tailwind, it would have made Mega Kiss a great support Pokemon in Doubles.
Blame Anaconja's angry primeape reaction.
Just teaches me to never let the Fugs get me down.
Also, it's possible it can also get Heal Pulse. I'm still open to it getting either Dark Pulse or Heal Pulse. DP was more for a singles setting. I had never considered Doubles settings, good point.

Togekiss: Bmw6446, OPStellar, SteelixPrismGX
Lickilicky: Demon Dragon, OPStellar, Yung Dramps
Dusknoir: DrPumpkinz, OPStellar, Demon Dragon

Last edited:
Congratulations to Bmw6446 for winning Togekiss, DrPumpkinz for winning Dusknoir, and my tiebreaker vote goes to Demon Dragon, so he wins Lickilicky. I’m going to postpone slates until after the MFA open ends.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Alright, so a little question. What should be done regarding Dynamaxing? Should I have it prevent Mega Evolving or ban it entirely?
Seconding a ban. The point of the Mod is to be centered around Megas. Dynamax has nothing to do with Megas, in fact it's the opposite, it would likely prevent you from using Megas (that's how it works in Natdex OU and also there's predecent for Megas+Z-Moves not stacking so Dynamax+Mega likely wouldn't work either).

I also think I’m pretty much limited to the NatDex (not like this is a bad thing) because I’m pretty sure of all the slates, some of the mons aren’t in the Galar Dex. Also, one other thing I forgot to ask. What should be done regarding cut moves?

Last edited:

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
I also think I’m pretty much limited to the NatDex (not like this is a bad thing) because I’m pretty sure of all the slates, some of the mons aren’t in the Galar Dex. Also, one other thing I forgot to ask. What should be done regarding cut moves?
I think we can leave it as is. It‘ll be probably disastrous if we removed the cut moves, since a -ate user wouldn’t be good without Return, or Hidden Power on everything, or Pursuit.
On the term of Galar, would their new Pokémon be included here at some point? (and the regional forms, too.)

It will include the new Galar Pokemon and the regional forms, yes. For in-battle forms, since it changes back to the base upon Mega evolving, I may not add Aegislash, seeing as how Stance Change is it’s whole gimmick, unless I go with something like you can give it an ability that’s Stance Change + another ability.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)