Pet Mod Megas for All: V5! (Moved to V6, check post #129)

Should we distribute Gen 8 moves + TRs to NatDex mons?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to go off of the rule of "Make sure it isn't broken in the metagame/Don't go crazy." I usually reserve level 4.5-5 abilities for Pokemon that are unviable or have a level 5 ability in their base form (Arena Trap and Shadow Tag mons/Huge Power mons) and 3-3.5 for other things (I like to get rid of most of the broken abilities while not stifling creativity)

I tend to go off of the rule of "Make sure it isn't broken in the metagame/Don't go crazy." I usually reserve level 4.5-5 abilities for Pokemon that are unviable or have a level 5 ability in their base form (Arena Trap and Shadow Tag mons/Huge Power mons) and 3-3.5 for other things (I like to get rid of most of the broken abilities while not stifling creativity)
Too late I’m removing ability rankings

Hey, this is my first post on Smogon and I'm super excited to be here! I came up with some Mega ideas for some underpowered National Dex mons and here's my favorite.

Mega Lumineon
New Ability: Full Force (All attacking moves are made off of this Pokemon's higher attack stat while retaining its original physical/special aspect. For example, Lumineon can use Flip Turn with its SpAtk of 124 but will still count as a physical move.)
New Typing: Water/Fairy
New Stats: 69/20/120/124/130/97
HP: 69
Attack: 69 ----> 20
Defense: 76 ----> 120
Special Attack: 69 ----> 124
Special Defense: 86 ---->130
Speed: 91 ----> 97
Base Stat Total: 460 ----> 560
New Moves: Moonblast, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Stored Power, Calm Mind, Flip Turn, Tail Glow, Cosmic Power, Magic Coat
Description: Mega-Lumineon could be an OU threat because of its bulk, offense, decent speed tier, movepool, and the fact that its a mixed attacker that doesn't suffer from frailty or mediocre attack stats (Lucario, Greninja, Arcanine)

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Hey, this is my first post on Smogon and I'm super excited to be here! I came up with some Mega ideas for some underpowered National Dex mons and here's my favorite.

Mega Lumineon
New Ability: Full Force (All attacking moves are made off of this Pokemon's higher attack stat while retaining its original physical/special aspect. For example, Lumineon can use Flip Turn with its SpAtk of 124 but will still count as a physical move.)
New Typing: Water/Fairy
New Stats: 69/20/120/124/130/97
HP: 69
Attack: 69 ----> 20
Defense: 76 ----> 120
Special Attack: 69 ----> 124
Special Defense: 86 ---->130
Speed: 91 ----> 97
Base Stat Total: 460 ----> 560
New Moves: Moonblast, Taunt, Shadow Ball, Psychic, Stored Power, Calm Mind, Flip Turn, Tail Glow, Cosmic Power, Magic Coat
Description: Mega-Lumineon could be an OU threat because of its bulk, offense, decent speed tier, movepool, and the fact that its a mixed attacker that doesn't benefit from frailty or mediocre attack stats
Megas For All has been moved to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)