Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

Cacturne: Abismal, Mossy Sandwich, Aurum4, Ninjamonkey3904, Gravity Monkey, Bitbitio, Okispokis, SovietSympathizer, Palpitoad Champ
Hawlucha: ChoiceScarfed, Grandsmasher, Vizar, Okispokis, Lydian, DrPumpkinz, Ninjamonkey3904, Abismal, Shinxthe17!
Araquanid: Theultrafinder, Ninjamonkey3904, Shinxthe17!, Abismal, Hematite, Palpitoad Champ, Fratelli BC, GrandSmasher, ViZar

Cacturne: zxgzxg, El Cadaver, TheUltraFinder, NinjaMonkey3904, Hematite, GrandSmasher, stinky potato, Ema Skye, jazzmat,
Hawlucha: ChoiceScarfed, DrPumpkinz, ViZar, okispokis, Magmajudis, Mossy Sandwich, abismal, StarFalcon555, lydian, PalpitoadChamp | (As a WWE fan, I'm loving all the wrestling-themed submissions here!)
Araquanid: zxgzxg, Exilas, okispokis, Hematite, Ausma, NinnjaMonkey3904, ChoiceScarfed, StarFalcon555, fratelli bc

:cacturne: Mega Cacturne:

1) Magmajudis​
2) Ausma​
3) okispokis​
4) DrPumpkinz​
5) Aurum4​
6) Hematite​
7) sovietsympathizer​
8) fratelli bc​
9) GrandSmasher​
10) Ema Skye​
11) zxgzxg​
12) Mossy Sandwich​
13) BitBitio​
14) Gravity Monkey​
15) jazzmat​
16) PalpitoadChamp​
17) TheUltraFinder​

:hawlucha: Mega Hawlucha:

1) BlueRay​
2) ChoiceScarfed​
3) zxgzxg​
4) El Cadaver​
5) Mossy Sandwich​
6) GrandSmasher​
7) DrPumpkinz​
8) Ausma​
9) Aurum4​
10) BitBitio​
11) abismal​
12) okispokis​
13) Gravity Monkey​
14) Exilas​
15) lydian​
16) ViZar​
17) NinjaMonkey3904​

:araquanid: Mega Araquanid:

1) Mossy Sandwich​
2) DrPumpkinz​
3) Ausma​
4) Exilas​
5) sovietsympathizer​
6) okispokis​
7) Hematite​
8) jazzmat​
9) Aurum4​
10) Magmajudis​
11) abismal​
12) PalpitoadChamp​
13) ChoiceScarfed​
14) StarFalcon555​

I have never included this many subs in my vote
You guys are amazing
Cacturne especially... there are so many cool ones

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:bw/cacturne:
  1. Magmajudis
  2. Ausma
  3. BitBitio
  4. Hematite
  5. DrPumpkinz
  6. TheUltraFinder
  7. okispokis
  8. Gravity Monkey
  9. Mossy Sandwich
  10. zxgzxg
  11. PalpitoadChamp
  12. GrandSmasher
  13. Ema Skye
  14. El Cadaver

1. Ausma
  2. GrandSmasher
  3. abismal
  4. BlueRay
  5. ViZar
  6. zxgzxg
  7. DrPumpkinz
  8. Mossy Sandwich
  9. El Cadaver
  10. Gravity Monkey
  11. CouchPotato
  12. Magmajudis
  13. ChoiceScarfed
  14. PalpitoadChamp
  15. okispokis
  16. BitBitio

1. Hematite
  2. TheUltraFinder
  3. abismal
  4. DrPumpkinz
  5. Ausma
  6. okispokis
  7. shinxthe17
  8. PalplitoadChamp
  9. Mossy Sandwich
  10. ViZar
  11. zxgzxg
  12. GrandSmasher
  13. Magmajudis

only putting detailed reasons for my #1 vote because I don't feel like actually putting in the work for the others for now.
:araquanid:
He brings a new definition to the term "Bubble Up".
1. Ausma - "I used the weather team to destroy the weather team": It's a concept that I feel sounds fun to play with. Also a concept that's never been explored before. Definitely my piece of cake.
2. Hematite
3. ChoiceScarfed
4. PalpitoadChamp
5. Shinxthe17!
6. ViZar
7. GrandSmasher

:cacturne:
"The more you run away from death... the closer you run towards it."
1. Hematite - Cute and cool ability name, also enables very cool and unique attacking strategies that you'd see nowhere else. I buy it.
2. BitBitio
3. Ausma
4. Gravity Monkey
5. Magmajudis
6. fratelli bc
7. abismal
8. APS5Fanboy
(I would vote all if I had the time but because I'm making this 5 minutes before something that I have to attend to I'll only vote top 7)

:hawlucha:
His wrestling moves are real, all right. A bit too real. Ask anyone that watches his wrestling matches.
1. Ausma - Enabler of moves that would otherwise go unseen. I don't need to explain it - I like it all the same. c:
2. BlueRay - god this was a tie between Ausma but this is also a sub that I'd love to see win
3. abismal
4. NinjaMonkey3904
5. ChoiceScarfed
6. DrPumpkinz
7. ViZar

see you all in the next slate! c:

Last edited:
Mega Cacturne - PalpitoadChamp, Hematite, Ausma, Mossy Sandwich, okispokis, zxgzxg, DrPumpkinz, BitBitio, Magmajudis

Mega Hawlucha - PalpitoadChamp, BitBitio, El Cadaver, ViZar, Mossy Sandwich, StarFalcon555, DrPumpkinz, abismal, magmajudis, Gravity Monkey, zxgzxg

Mega Araquanid - Hematite, TheUltraFinder, PalpitoadChamp, abismal, zxgzxg, lydian, NinjaMonley3904, magmajudis, okispokis, shinxthe17!

"Cacturne. the Scarecrow Pokemon. If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving. After spending thousands of years in harsh deserts, its blood transformed into the same substances as sand. It is nocturnal, so it hunts at night. "
well, a mega would seem like a fast and strong sand sweeper, but there is so much more we can do. lets elaborate on desert a bit more. flaming hot in the day, and freezing in the night, and cacturne likes the latter better. now i am not thinking ice type, which is way too much of a stretch, but I added icicle spear, icicle crash, and blizzard cause why not. also pursuit for basic dark stab, sand tomb, and spiky shield for defensive prowess. thinking of enduring blazing hot days and stalking even fast prey in cold nights, is it really a grass type? it is probably an ancient pokemon, and it probably can be even more terrifying if it did not have to deal with the extreme heat and its tiny amount of moisture. i like to think of mega evolutions as when a pokemon is at its highest potential. for cacturne, it would be stalking in the harshest conditions with no worries of moisture or the weather. so what about rain? losing a major weakness in fire, and an ability in replenish: boosts defense and spdef in rain by 2 stages on switch in, and lowers to neutral stage after 3 turns. also retains grass dark. now with coverage like this, what walls it? answer: ferrothorn, toxapex, litterally any defensive wall(minus the blobs). it is slow, so it can be revenge killed by zapdos, tornadus t, and other flying types. uturn still screws it over, and grass is just not all that viable. i wanted a unique rain mega that can be picked over swampert, and is an excellent revenge killer.
stats: hp: 70
attack: 140(+25)
def: 105(+45)
spatk: 115
spdef: 95(+35)
speed: 50(-5)

"Cacturne. the Scarecrow Pokemon. If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving. After spending thousands of years in harsh deserts, its blood transformed into the same substances as sand. It is nocturnal, so it hunts at night. "
well, a mega would seem like a fast and strong sand sweeper, but there is so much more we can do. lets elaborate on desert a bit more. flaming hot in the day, and freezing in the night, and cacturne likes the latter better. now i am not thinking ice type, which is way too much of a stretch, but I added icicle spear, icicle crash, and blizzard cause why not. also pursuit for basic dark stab, sand tomb, and spiky shield for defensive prowess. thinking of enduring blazing hot days and stalking even fast prey in cold nights, is it really a grass type? it is probably an ancient pokemon, and it probably can be even more terrifying if it did not have to deal with the extreme heat and its tiny amount of moisture. i like to think of mega evolutions as when a pokemon is at its highest potential. for cacturne, it would be stalking in the harshest conditions with no worries of moisture or the weather. so what about rain? losing a major weakness in fire, and an ability in replenish: boosts defense and spdef in rain by 2 stages on switch in, and lowers to neutral stage after 3 turns. also retains grass dark. now with coverage like this, what walls it? answer: ferrothorn, toxapex, litterally any defensive wall(minus the blobs). it is slow, so it can be revenge killed by zapdos, tornadus t, and other flying types. uturn still screws it over, and grass is just not all that viable. i wanted a unique rain mega that can be picked over swampert, and is an excellent revenge killer.
stats: hp: 70
attack: 140(+25)
def: 105(+45)
spatk: 115
spdef: 95(+35)
speed: 50(-5)
Subs are closed, sorry. But you can try next slate!
Anyways, for my votes...
Hawlucha: Choicescarfed, Magmajudis, BitBio, Grandsmasher
Cacturne: UltraFinder, El Cadaver, Stinky Potato, Soviet Sympathizer
Aquanarid: Shinxthe17 (Cuz I hate Ash-Greninja), PalpatoadChamp, Magmajudis

Ink, I hope the new formatting works better than last time. Let me know if you prefer the old one!

:Cacturne:
01) sovietsympathizer
02) Hematite
03) abismal
04) DrPumpkinz
05) zxgzxg

06) NinjaMonkey3904
07) okispokis
08) StarFalcon555
09) Aurum4
10) Gravity Monkey

11) Ausma
12) BitBitio
13) Magmajudis
14) Mossy Sandwich
15) fratelli bc

:Hawlucha:
01) BlueRay (me)
02) Mossy Sandwich
03) Ausma
04) DrPumpkinz
05) ViZar

06) ChoiceScarfed
07) Gravity Monkey
08) Aurum4
09) fratelli bc
10) zxgzxg

11) GrandSmasher
12) Magmajudis
13) abismal
14) Exilas
15) AP5Fanboy

16) jazzmat
17) NinjaMonkey3904
18) StarFalcon555
19) lydian
20) El Cadaver

21) BitBitio
22) shinxthe17

:Araquanid:
01) Hematite
02) GrandSmasher
03) Ausma
04) DrPumpkinz
05) Magmajudis

06) Mossy Sandwich
07) TheUltraFinder
08) NinjaMonkey3904
09) sovietsympathizer
10) Exilas

11) jazzmat
12) abismal
13) ViZar
14) zxgzxg
15) ChoiceScarfed

16) PalpitoadChamp

Comment:
I'm super impressed by how much creativity and work y'all put into your subs, especially because this slate might be one of the hardest I've experienced. Araquanid, for instance, has a super strong ability, and it is somewhat difficult to come up with an idea that rivals the original concept or makes it different from it. As for Cacturne, it already faces some competition from Shiftry and Zarude who are both much faster and bulkier. So, seeing people trying to work around that was pretty interesting.
The slate in general has so many eye catching subs, I was compelled to vote for a lot of them. Keep up with the good work!

1. Magmajudis
-Sundown Switch is a cool gimmick and I love the whole concept. Good work.
2. Hematite
-Top tier pun, looks competitively cool. I approve.
3. BitBitio
-idk I feel like it
4. TheUltraFinder
-Seems a little impractical, but I do legitimately like it. There ain't room in this town for the two of us.
5. Professor Gourd, PhD (DrPumpkinz)
-We need a Ground-resistant Sand Rusher. So there.
6. okispokis
-What Quick Draw should've been. Thumbs up.
7. zxgzxg
-I like the idea of offensive Iron Barbs.
8. Ausma
-Fortitude is cool conceptually. I just wish it had like, a different typing, because Ground/Dark just doesn't fit Cacturne in my eyes.
:hawlucha:
1. ChoiceScarfed
-The character development though Seriously so cool, I love the way it stays true to Hawlucha in every way. By far the best Hawlucha here. I really want this to win.
2. Gravity Monkey
-Seems like it'd have a rad playstyle. I love speedy Regen mons.
3. Mossy Sandwich
-I like the concept here and it seems like it'd be good. Not much else to say.
4. Magmajudis
-I like what it does and it does it well.
5. Ausma
-Love the unique type combo, and the excellent use of the terrain.
6. BitBitio
-Decelerate: The Fourquel. lol
:araquanid:
1. Hematite
-While I love this one a lot, I'm actually a little concerned about it being too weak? Hopefully we can buff it to a more appropriate level if it does end up winning.
2. ViZar
-While I do not entirely agree with it as far as flavor goes, I do think it'd be an excellent Pokemon and looks really fun to play with.
3. Magmajudis
-Bubble Zone sounds like a super fun effect. 'Nuff said.

alright here's my top 5 for each mega bc 5 is a good number

jazzmat
hematite
choicescarfed
drpumpkins
okispokis

jazzmat
bitbitio
hematite
aurum4
palpitoadchamp

blueray (this one is so good I'd rather it win than myself)
jazzmat
ninjamonkey3904
ausma
abismal

I figure I'll vote for 10 entries each this time given how many good ideas there are whilst I was creatively bankrupt. It's the least I can do really.

:Cacturne: Cacturne-Mega:
(This particular list would definitely be far different if I didn't think Knock Off was still overpowered as it is now. Thanks for nothing, Game Freak.)
01. DrPumpkinz
02. BitBitio
03. Mossy Sandwich
04. NinjaMonkey3904
05. Hematite
06. Ema Skye
07. Grandsmasher
08. fratelli bc
09. PalpitoadChamp
10. Aurum4

:Hawlucha: Hawlucha-Mega:
01. Ausma
02. El Cadaver
03. fratelli bc
04. ViZar
05. abismal
06. NinjaMonkey3904
07. DrPumpkinz
08. okispokis
09. BitBitio
10. lydian

:Araquanid: Araquanid-Mega:
01. Hematite
02. Ausma
03. PalpitoadChamp
04. DrPumpkinz
05. NinjaMonkey3904
06. ViZar
07. shinxthe17!
08. Aurum4
09. jazzmat
10. abismal

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
1. zxgzxg
2. DrPumpkinz
3. abismal
4. Hematite
5. Gravity Monkey
6. NinjaMonkey3904
7. PalpitoadChamp
8. AP5Fanboy
9. lydian
10. stinky potato
11. Mossy Sandwich
12. greyllama8
1. Gravity Monkey
2. NinjaMonkey3904
3. Magmajudis
4. fratelli bc
5. Mossy Sandwich
6. jazzmat
7. okispokis
8. BitBitio
9. DrPumpkinz
10. zxgzxg
11. Ausma
12. El Cadaver
1. DrPumpkinz
2. Hematite
3. ViZar
4. Magmajudis
5. fratelli bc
6. greyllama8

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
StarFalcon555
Aurum4
zxgzxg
Hematite
DrPumpkinz
greyllama8
Mossy Sandwich
PalpitoadChamp
Magmajudis

zxgzxg
Gravity Monkey
CouchPotato
ViZar
shinxthe17!

:Araquanid:
Ausma
Hematite
ViZar
DrPumpkinz
zxgzxg
NinjaMonkey3904
Magmajudis
GrandSmasher
sovietsympathizer

that was a lot of subs

:Cacturne:Jonathan Crane
DrPumpkinz
fratelli bc
Aurum4
Magmajudis
zxgzxg
Mossy Sandwich
Hematite
okispokis
lydian
StarFalcon555
:Araquanid:John Bennett
DrPumpkinz
okispokis
Mossy Sandwich
TheUltraFinder
Aurum4
zxgzxg
sovietsympathizer
ViZar
Hematite
JOHN CENA
BUMP BADUM BUUUUUM

DrPumpkinz
okispokis
StarFalcon555
AP5Fanboy
Gravity Monkey
CouchPotato (seriously, Icicle Crash makes no sense, why not Ice Punch?)
zxgzxg
abismal
jazzmat
El Cadaver

Love-> Like
:cacturne: okispokis, DrPumpkinz, zxgzxg, Mossy Sandwich, BitBitio, abismal, Gravity Monkey, PalpitoadChamp, StarFalcon555, Ausma
:hawlucha: Ausma, StarFalcon555, PalpitoadChamp, lydian, okispokis, The Dragon Master, Magmajudis, shinxthe17!, Mossy Sandwich, BlueRay, Gravity Monkey, jazzmat, fratelli bc, abismal, DrPumpkinz.
Many great ideas there, i didn't bother boiling my votes down.
:araquanid: ViZar, GrandSmasher, abismal, PalpitoadChamp, Ausma, Hematite, zxgzxg, lydian, sovietsympathizer, jazzmat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)