Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

Rush101Body.png

Electrode-M @ Electrolite (lol)
Electric
Ability: Galvanize
HP: 60 -> 60 (+0)
Atk: 50-> 90 (+40)
Def: 70 -> 70 (+0)
SpA: 80 -> 120 (+40)
SpD: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Spe: 150 -> 150 (+0)
490 -> 590 (+100)
New Moves: (Tri-Attack), (Hyper Voice), Shadow Ball, (Energy Ball), Weather Ball

Description:
This is a pretty simple mega. With Hyper Voice, it gets to use Thunder, but without the low accuracy. Shadow Ball and Weather Ball are just there for flavor. The biggest one though, is Energy Ball, letting Electrode hit ground types. Or you can just invest into attack and go boom.

Rush623Body.png

Golurk-M @ Golurkite
Ground/Flying
Ability: Haunting Curse
Golurk summons spirits from the dead, which come to haunt its teammates. On switch in, it applies the "Trick or Treat" effect on itself and any allies on the field.
HP: 89 -> 89 (+0)
Atk: 124 -> 144 (+20)
Def: 80 -> 115 (+35)
SpA: 55 -> 65 (+10)
SpD: 80 -> 115 (+35)
Spe: 55 -> 55 (+0)
BST: 483 -> 583 (+100)
New Moves: (Bulk Up), (Shore Up), Aerial Ace, Trick or Treat, (Explosion)

Description: This one is a bit more interesting than Electrode. Golurk is based of a golem from Jewish story. In that story, the Golem was named Josef and was made from clay of the banks of the Vltava river (which is why I gave it Shore Up). In singles, it can have many roles, like a rocks lead that goes boom, a dual dance sweeper, or just a bulky offensive mon. However, its even more interesting in doubles due to its ability. If your teammate is weak to fighting, you can predict the fighting move, and switch in Golurk, giving the ghost type to your teammate.

Rush773Body.png

Silvally-M @ Silvallite
Steel
Ability: Color Change
HP: 95 -> 95 (+0)
Atk: 95 -> 135 (+40)
Def: 95 -> 120 (+25)
SpA: 95 -> 95 (+0)
SpD: 95 -> 105 (+10)
Spe: 95 -> 120 (+25)
BST: 570 -> 670 (+100)
New Moves: (Bulk Up), (Recover), Fire Pledge, Water Pledge; Multi-Attack changes type based on Silvally's primary type

Description: TBD

(***) = Notable Moves

Last edited:
:golurk: Mega Golurk
New Ability
: High Reward: All moves with an accuracy less than 100% get a 20% boost to their base power.
Type: Ghost/Fighting

New stats:
HP: 89
Attack: 124 -> 174 (+50)
Defense: 80 -> 105 (+25)
Special Attack: 55
Special Defense: 80 -> 105 (+25)
Speed: 55
BST: 483 -> 583

New moves
: Superpower
Description: I've always been annoyed by how No Guard doesn't do anything aside from no misses. I've decided to make Mega Golurk a powerhouse of a 'mon, making its DynamicPunches and Poltergeists incredibly powerful at the cost of chances to miss. It is also Ghost/Fighting now, as most No Guard users run DynamicPunch anyway.

:silvally: Mega Silvally
New Ability
: Modify: As soon as this Pokemon Mega Evolves/switches in, it gains a random type. All Normal-Type moves of this Pokemon become that type and gain a 1.25x boost. (If you mega evolve and your Mega Silvally is Ice, its Multi-Attack is Ice)
Type: [refer to ability]

New stats:
HP: 95
Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Speed: 95 -> 115 (+20)
BST: 570->670

New moves
: Body Slam, Nasty Plot
Description: A simple concept: Your Mega Silvally has the equivalent of Galvanize, Glaciate, etc. But with all types. I gave it Nasty Plot so it can become either a physical or a special attacker.

edited mega electrode in
:electrode: Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Sacrificial Barrier: As soon as this Pokemon uses a move or deals damage (in the case of Volt Switch), the Pokemon sets up Reflect, Light Screen, and then explodes. These Reflect and Light Screens last 15 turns.
Type: Electric/Normal

New stats:
HP: 60
Attack: 50 -> 150 (+100)
Defense: 70
Special Attack: 80
Special Defense: 80
Speed: 150
BST: 490 -> 590

New moves
: None.
Description: A simple, speedy screen setter.15 turn screens is, as you may guess, incredibly powerful, so making them die in a powerful Explosion and take the Mega slot seems like a fair trade.

Last edited:
:SS/silvally:

Luster Swap

95/125(+30)/100(+5)/125(+30)/100(+5)/125(+30)

Water Pledge, Fire Pledge

Silvally is known as the Fake Arceus. However, unlike arceus, silvally sucks. Silvally, to me is just a bootleg version of Arceus, just like a fake item comes from China compare to some real item . This ability really fits for silvally, as a type changer pokemon, without being broken. We have a luster swap pokemon already, this is a faster version of it.

:SS/Electrode:
-Illusion

-60/50/105(+35)/120(+4)/105(+25)/150

-Defog

The fake pokeball i(not unova), this thing mimic itself as a pokeball, and i've always want somekind of imposter, mimicry like ability for it and Illusion is a great ability. This thing is different from mega Inteleleon. Mega Inteleon is an offensive mega who just gonna turn your face into a pikachu face and kill you with liquidation or fell stinger. This thing however is a more supportive illusion pokemon, with some moves like reflect, light screen(koko and regieleki but illusion, kinda cool because of this ability), defog, taunt, thunder wave,.. A quick note that thing this is not weak to rock, and it can be better?

Last edited:
The viable...
:ss/Silvally:
Mega Silvally
New Ability
: RKS System -> Omniscient Sentinel - This pokemon's type becomes the type of its first two moveslots, similar to camomons. Multi-Attack changes type to match this pokemon's primary type.
Type: Normal
New Stats:
Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 -> 115 (+20)
Speed: 95 -> 115 (+20)

New moves: Earth Power, Earthquake, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Recover
Description: I wanted a way for Silvally to keep its type-changing gimmick and ultra beast defender theme. And then it hit me. CamoMons. The basic idea is simple: A versitile pokemon like Arceus, but what it lacks in stats it makes up with unique type combinations that can be fine tuned to your preferences.
The meme...
:ss/electrode:
Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Soundproof/Static/Aftermath -> Shiny! Aw man
(When this pokemon faints, the opponent has all stats lowered one stage. If the opponent fainted, the stat drops are inflicted on the opponent's switch in. However, this pokemon can only use explosion.)
Type: Electric
New Stats:
Attack: 50 -> 180 (Swap, +100)
Defense: 70
Special Defense: 80
New moves: None
Description: A wallbreaker, I suppose. Not gonna live long, but its a meme. Also, the ability name is a reference to shiny Electrodes going boom and another explosive character the creeper. *Aw manning intensifies*
And the ancient guy thats a little bit rusty on his skills.
:ss/Golurk:
Mega Golurk
New Ability
: Iron Fist/Klutz/No Guard -> Rusty
(For every turn that this pokemon is out of its pokeball, its speed, defense and special defense fall one stage. Becomes two stages if hit with a water type move.)
Type: Steel/Ghost
New Stats:
Attack: 124 -> 164 (+40)
Defense: 80 -> 120 (+40)
Special Attack: 55
Special Defense: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Speed: 55
New moves: Iron Head, Recover
Description: Mega Golurk is an absolute powerhouse that will murder your entire team of pokemo- Wait why did it get one shotted by WATER GUN. Oh, man. I should have swapped it out a loong time ago.

Last edited:
tumblr_mr8u6jhltm1szx1oxo1_500.gif
PerfumedMarvelousElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

Mega Golurk @ Golurite
Type: Ground/Ghost
Ability: Afterburner
When this Pokémon uses a Fire-type move, or is hit by a damaging Fire-type move, its speed is boosted by one stage. If this Pokémon becomes burned, it will immediately be cured of its burn status and its speed will be boosted by one stage.
(Its ability is based on its jet-like flying.)
keiththomsonbooks.com_-2.jpg

In real life, afterburners are combustion components that increase the thrust of jet engines. They result in larger than normal exhaust gasses that create a bright fire-like effect. This ties in well with depictions of Golurk flying. Afterburner would also make flavor text based on its fast flying more practical as it naturally has a very low base speed stat. Example: “It flies across the sky at Mach speeds.”

I chose to keep its speed low so that it could stay balanced as a 144 base attack Pokémon. This would also incentivize building up multiple Fire-type attacks for the speed boost which can be risky/rewarding play. Making it too fast with this ability would just make it able to use a Fire-type attack then spam Poltergeist. Since it only has access to Heat Crash, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Will-O-Wisp, and HP Fire as Fire-type moves, its options are very limited. Heat Crash is its most reliable damaging option, and it's honestly the only Fire-type move it would need.

Although Fire-type moves wouldn't give it STAB, the utility behind the speed boost would incentivize the use of Fire coverage to help against common defensive Grass and/or Steel types.

The added utility of being immune to burns helps its wall breaking potential, and specifically helps its match up against Pokémon like Toxapex.
Role: Wallbreaker
Stats: 89/144/110/75/110/55
Hp: 89 -> 89 (+0)
Atk: 124-> 144 (+20)
Def: 80 -> 110 (+30)
SpA: 55 -> 75 (+20)
Spd: 80 -> 110 (+30)
Spe: 55 -> 55 (+0)
BST: 483-> 583 (+100)

New Moves:
-Flame Charge (double speed boost)
-Will-O-Wisp
Notable Moves:
-Heat Crash
I just wanted to add that the jet/aerospace flavor is very fitting with my name :)!

Last edited:
Hey, everyone! I have another quick PSA to make on :silvally: Mega Silvally - this is something that hadn't occurred to me until I saw some subs doing it, but I think it's important!

On Moves that Change the User's Type​
:silvally: Silvally and :arceus: Arceus, in canon, have a somewhat unique set of mechanics to accommodate for their type-changing gimmicks.
While this does not have to be true of their Mega Evolution, it is a canon mechanic that affects their base forms: it is impossible for the type of a non-Mega Silvally or Arceus to be replaced by any means except RKS System. That means that the moves Soak, Magic Powder, Conversion, Conversion2 and Reflect Type plus anything similar I'm forgetting - all moves and Abilities that change a Pokémon's type - are hard-coded to fail when they should affect one of these Pokémon.

To be clear: your Mega Evolution is absolutely allowed to have an Ability that replicates one of these effects, as that would have no bearing on its base form at all! We do have that freedom, and the many submissions involving effects like Color Change, Protean and Luster Swap are totally fine and encouraged.
However, it is optically unsound to add a move - like Conversion, Conversion2 or Reflect Type - that can allow a Silvally to attempt to change its own type, because these very moves are specifically and uniquely hard-coded to fail when used by the base form.
There is no reasonable way to justify the assumption that the official games would add these moves to Silvally alongside its Mega Evolution; the games are so uniquely set up to single out Silvally and disallow it from using them, and in all likelihood, this interaction was never meant to be seen through normal gameplay.
Accordingly, adding these particular moves to Silvally's movepool is disallowed.​

So far, people have only been adding them as flavor (I think? I don't think anyone expected them to be competitively relevant - the only sub I see adding them has Color Change anyway, which undermines their effect), so it should be safe to ignore the additions outright.
If they are not edited out, the submissions won't be vetoed for that, but the moves themselves will be ignored and will not be added if a submission with them wins.
Just making this clear up front! Silvally could not realistically learn any moves that change its own type, so we shouldn't add them.
Thank you guys for understanding and sorry for the inconvenience!

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus

Mega Golurk
Ability:
Fail Safe (This Pokémon heals itself by 1/8 of its max HP, when the move it uses fails. [Stomping Tantrum Trigger])
Atk: 124 ---> 164 (+40)
Def: 80 ---> 90 (+10)
SpA: 55 ---> 75 (+20)
SpD: 80 ---> 90 (+10)
Spe: 55 ---> 75 (+20)
Weight: 330 kg

New Moves: N/A
Description:

Last edited:
:Golurk: MEGA GOLURK :Golurk:
Ability: Sealed up (When the user reaches 50% Hp, Its seal breaks. When its below 50% It has +1 attack but is confused. Every time it hits itself, it gains +1 attack. if it heals, its seal DOES NOT repair
Stats:
Hp: 89
Attack: 130 (+6)
Defense: 100 (+20)
Special Attack: 85 (+35)
Special Defense: 100 (+ 20)
Speed: 74 (+19)

New moves: Slack off
Description:
"It stores all its power - including its newly gained infinity energy - inside its body. Once the seal is gone it is eternally angry and MEGA GOLURK is strong enough to launch back a meteor at 300 mph!"

:silvally: MEGA SILVALLY :silvally:
Ability: GRT system (Becomes the opposite of the opponents type. Multi attack becomes the primary type. List of Opposites:
Bug->Fighting (btw all of these work the other way around so fighting turns into bug)/ Ground ->Grass/ Rock -> Flying/ Dark -> Fairy/ Dragon -> Steel/ Ghost ->Normal/ Water ->Fire/ Electric ->Ice/ Psychic -> Poison
(ALSO GRT STANDS :giratina:)
ATTACK: 120 (+20)
DEFENSE: 95
SPECIAL ATTACK: 120 (+20)
SPECIAL DEFENSE: 95
SPEED: 155

(:giratina:'s stat changes when it changes form to origin forme but it looses defense instead of gaining so i put the rest in speed)
New Moves: Shadow force
Description:
"somewhere in between mega evolving, SILVALLY got mixed up and its soul was transferred into the Distortion Realm. It resembles a pokemon once told in legends."

Last edited:
:Golurk: Mega <Golurk>
New Ability
: Regenerator
Type: Ghost/Ground

New stats:
Attack: 139 (+15)
Defense: 123 (+43)
Special Attack: 76 (+11)
Special Defense: 98 (+18)
Speed: 68 (+13)

New moves: Teleport
Description:
- Flavor aspect : In many fantasy genre novel where golem appear , they often have the gimmick of regenerating as long as their core isn't broken. I wanted to recreate that idea in my Mega Golurk by making it a regenerating , hard to kill wall. Golem are often made of hard material making the physical side stronger than the special side. Teleport pair with the idea of a fast Golurk depicted by the pokedex , making its flying speed seem like it teleported out of the battle.

- Competitive aspect : Golurk get just enough speed to outspeed Mega Corvi , meaning you might want a -Spe nature for your EQ to happen after it roost, but making you slower than mn such as clefable. It force you to pick beetween what you want to outspeed or underspeed. Its great physical bulk allow it to take on powerhouse like M-raichu ,terrakium or lycandusk consistantly with regenerator (and most physical attacker in general).It's special bulk is just enough not to be 2HKO by dazzling gleam from specs koko whith no spDef invest , allow it to live other electric mon like defensive zapdos :

252 Atk Lycanroc-Dusk Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Golurk: 116-138 (30.3 - 36.1%) -- 98.6% chance to 3HKO
+2 252 Atk Terrakion Continental Crush (180 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Golurk: 182-214 (47.6 - 56%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Choice Specs Tapu Koko Dazzling Gleam vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Golurk: 160-189 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Its increased attack allow it not to be passive , and take on more offensive bulky attacker role (or even rock polish sweeper) , helping it against bulkier mon depending on the spread :

252 Atk Golurk Poltergeist (110 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Clefable: 166-196 (42.1 - 49.7%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

This pokemon can fit in many team as a defensive glue , especially in regecore team alongside toxapex , by beating most ground type that threaten it while pex can deal with water type. It is still weak to some common wall breaker : rillaboom , greninja ,kyurem , weavile ; and rely heavily on regenerator for recovery making it easily pressured by spike and t-spike. Overall , this mon can bring a lot of defensive cohesion to a team while maintening the pressure with its high offense and teleport making a perfect fit in balance and fat offense. It is however weaker as a wallbreaker than its base form as it cannot run Band or LO and is therefore less effective in HO team.

Last edited:

PokemonKingAlan

Banned deucer.
Silvally
Ability - Protean
HP - 95
ATK - 115 (+20)
DEF - 115 (+20)
SPA - 115 (+20)
SPD - 115 (+20)
SPE - 115 (+20)
New Moves: Play Rough, Earthquake, Aura Sphere
Explanation: Really cool mon, gave it an ability to get around the memory issue. Gave it moves to cover the missing types it needs to make full use of its ability, but I thought Close Combat was too strong.

Collab with Magmajudis
Mega Silvally
Ability: Angel's Guidance
- When this Pokemon deals direct damage to an opponent, changes type to resist the opponent's STAB (for example, normal/fairy type MSilvally attacks an Arctozolt, it becomes a pure Ground type to resist electric). Multi-Attack changes type to match the user's primary type. If Mega Silvally already resists the opponent's primary stab, Angel's Guidance fails.
Type:

Stats:
Attack: 95 -> 120 (+25)
Defense: 95 -> 135 (+40)
Special Attack: 95 -> 120 (+25)
Special Defense: 95 -> 105 (+10)
Speed: 95
New Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Moonlight, Quick Attack, Fire Pledge, Water Pledge
Flavor:

According to dex entries, Silvally evolves from Type: Null thanks to the strong bond it has with it's trainer. Mega-Evolution also happens thanks to the strong bond between a Pokemon and it's trainer according to the lore. So it only makes sense that once Silvally mega-evolves, it would want to thank it's trainer and protect him. That explains the Fairy typing (Guardian angel, it's nice and all)

Competitive: So this Megas has two sides depending on how you want to use the ability:

-You can use it defensively, making use of Parting Shot and Moonlight and usually taking well the opponent's STAB, so you can be hard to take down.

-Or, even if this wasn't the intended main use, you can also use it offensively, by making use of it's great defensive stats, good initial typing, and ability to resists the opponent's STAB to set-up easily with Swords Dance.

Quick Attack is probably mandatory on both due to allowing to change typing/resistances quickly and easily.

Collab with ARandomPerson
Mega Electrode
Ability:
Irradiation (name subject to change) - if this pokemon successfully lands an attack, for the next two turns, opponent's pokemon will have their defense and special defense lowered by one at the end of the turn. This effect does not stack with itself and disappears if the Mega Electrode switches out.
Type:

Stats:

Atk: 50 -> 80
Def: 70 -> 80
SpA: 80 -> 120
SpD: 80 -> 90
Spe: 150 -> 160
New Moves: (Italics = Notable) Burning Jealousy, Sludge Wave
Flavor:
Competitive:
Indigo might write these, or I might, but it's coming soon. This is the slate of collabs for me, and it's been really fun, so s/os to Indigo and Swagma for the opportunity to collab (and also for letting me farm the likes :P).
Edited due to Ink’s request 7-18

Collab with SimpyShrimp
Mega Golurk
Ability:
Avicebron - This pokemon receives an additional 1.5x boost in base power to physical STAB moves, but always moves last in the turn (priority equivalent to dragon tail/teleport)
Type:

Stats:

Atk: 124 -> 134 (+10)
Def: 80 -> 120 (+40)
Spatk: 55
Spdef: 80 -> 130 (+30)
Speed: 55 -> 65 (+10)
New Moves: None
Competitive: Based off of Avicebron, who is the golem from Fate/Apocrypha. We thought it would be cool to have a behemoth of a pokemon, with expert defense stats, that always moves last, and packs an obscene punch. We gave it 10 points in speed to balance it, as it always moves last anyway. Earthquake, poltergeist, XXX, XXX would be a sinister set capable of vanquishing the sturdiest of foes if it isn't vanquished first, similar to Avicebron itself. Enjoy!

Last edited:
:silvally:
1619792037785.png

Mega Silvally

Ability
: RKS System 2.0 - When this Pokemon uses a move that is not Multi-attack (activating before the move takes effect), Multi-attack's type changes to match the type of the move used. When this Pokemon uses Multi-attack, its type changes to Multi-attack's current type at the end of the turn. This Pokemon's Defense and Special Defense increase by 1.5x when it is the same type as Multi-Attack.
Stats:
HP: 95 (+0)
ATK: 125 (+30)
DEF: 115 (+20)
SPA: 95 (+0)
SPD: 115 (+20)
SPE: 125 (+30)
New Moves: Spikes, Taunt, Liquidation, Will-O-Wisp, Stealth Rock, Ice Shard, Play Rough

i have absolutely no idea what im doing, lmk what i need to change about this

Last edited:
1619795397424.png

Normal

Unaware

HP: 95 (+0)
ATK: 95 -> 110 (+15)
DEF: 95 -> 120 (+25)
SPATK: 95 -> 110 (+15)
SPDEF: 95 -> 120 (+25)
SPE: 95 -> 115 (+20)

BST: 570 -> 670 (+100)

New Moves: Recover
Unaware lets mega silvally ignore beast boost buffs, allowing it to break through UB's or other boost mons, and with recover it can effectively stay in longer.

1619795414373.png

Ground/Ghost

Ability: Shattered Seal: When this pokemon is at 50% or below max HP double attack and speed, but when using a move you will be locked into it for 2-3 turns and be unable to select your target. The move will instead attack a random adjacent pokemon. This effect is reset if the pokemon raises above 50% max HP

HP: 89 (+0)
ATK: 124 -> 140 (+16)
DEF: 80 -> 100 (+20)
SPATK: 55 -> 74 (+19)
SPDEF: 80 -> 100 (+20)
SPE: 55 -> 80 (+25)

BST: 483 -> 583 (+100)

Ultra Moon: " When the seal on its chest is removed, it rages indiscriminately, turning the whole town around it into a mountain of rubble."
So, when golurk mega evolves the energy makes it stronger, but in the process also weakened the seal on it's chest, causing it to be more fragile and break. How is this useful? In singles: You get double attack and speed with the drawback of being locked into a move for a few turns, and with both ground and ghost having common immunities and resists prevents Mega Golurk to get a free sweep.

:sm/electrode:
Mega Electrode
Type: Electric/Normal
Ability: Kamikaze (When this Pokémon's health drops to 1/16th or lower, it will immediately attempt to use Explosion. This ability will not activate if the opposing Pokémon is a Ghost type or has the Damp ability.)
Stats:
  • HP: 60 (+0)
  • Attack: 130 (+80)
  • Defense: 80 (+10)
  • Special Attack: 80 (+0)
  • Special Defense: 90 (+10)
  • Speed: 150 (+0)

Description: Haha funny pokeball mon go boom

Since Electrode's entire gimmick is that it blows up, what would be more fitting than a Mega based entirerly around using Explosion? It's not really meant to be competitive, just a fun gimmick Mega.

Golurk and Silvally will come soon :3

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
:ss/golurk:
Mega Golurk
Typing:
Ground / Ghost ---> Ground / Ghost
Ability: Iron Fist / Klutz / No Guard ---> Speed Boost
Stats:
HP:
Atk: 124 ---> 159 (+35)
Def: 80 ---> 105 (+25)
SpA: 55 ---> 70 (+15)
SpD: 80 ---> 105 (+25)
Spe: 55 ---> 55

Description: Bulky Speed Booster. No boosting options outside of Power Up Punch lol

:Silvally: Mega Silvally

New Ability: Tetrachromacy (The user changes its type to the type of an incoming attack. Color change clone that acts before receiving any attack. This applies to offensive status moves like leech seed or toxic in the same way that pressure acts on them.)

New stats:

Attack: 130 (+35)

Defense: 110 (+15)

Special Attack: 110 (+15)

Special Defense: 130 (+35)

Speed: 95

(BST) 670 (+100)

New moves: Knock off, Haze, Multiattack (Now changes to Silvally's current typing.)

After spending so much time bonding with humans, silvally gained a huge desire to protect those he sees as just. Its temporary system upgrade allows it to change its typing to take hits before they come in contact with it, utilising it to act as a meat shield to protect its allies.
Those who have been participating in the CAP 29 process will greatly recall its focus on color change and it's potential uses, which include making CHROMERA difficult to check due to its continuous type changing antics. While the process was a great success, color change's limitations were hard for cappers to overcome, with its biggest one being how CHROMERA's typing could be changed to be exploited by the opponent fairly easily. By changing typing before receiving any attack, Silvally has no such weakness, getting all the unique benefits of color change without much of its drawbacks, such as a resistance to Electric and Fire attacks. It also has the added benefit of applying to offensive status moves, meaning that silvally can switch into attacks like thunder wave or spore, change into their typing and become immune to them. Gave it some missing coverage in knock off, utility in haze and longevity in Recover.

:Golurk: Mega Golurk

New Ability: No guard

Type: Ghost Rock

New stats:

HP:89

Attack:174 (+50)

Defense: 105 (+25)

Special Attack: 65 (+10)

Special Defense: 105 (+25)

Speed: 45 (-10)

(BST) 583 (+100)

New moves: Trick room, Rock Wrecker

Embedded with the power of the mega stone, GOLURK's body becomes more durable and stuff, as well as giving it a size increase that makes it big enough to always have it's attacks hit. A ancient legend relates how a beast similar to Mega GOLURK was able to singlehandedly eradicate an invading army.

Just a plain simple No guard golurk with a changed typing. Its new typing makes it more vulnerable to mores attacks, but golurk is now able to use a STAB stone edge that never misses to compliment golurk's signature attacks in Dynamic Punch and Poltergeist. Reduced speed makes it easier to check normally but Golurk is able to set trick room for itself and wreck havoc on the opponent.

And with kerosene's permission...

:Electrode: Mega Electrode

New Ability: Inertia (This pokemon takes up to 50% reduced damage from direct attacks, based on how much faster it is than the attacker.)
Damage Reduced = 25 × User's Current Speed / Target's Current Speed. (For qwik mafs, you need twice the enemy's speed to reach full boost.)

Type: Electric Normal

New stats:

HP:60

Attack: 80 (+30)

Defense: 110 (+40)

Special Defense: 110 (+30)

(BST) 593 (+100)

New moves: Recover, Rapid Spin, Tri attack,

Unlike the mayority of mega evolved pokemon, Mega ELECTRODE becomes more calmed. While its explosion power is increased a bit, Electrode biggest boon from evolution is its body armor, which enables him to easily tank out weaker hits.

BEHOLD, THE FAST TANK! I loved kero's ability from the second i saw it and i wanted to give it to any mon i could find. That mon happened to be electrode, who with its okay defenses that were easy to buff and blazing speed made it a perfect candidate for the ability, albeit a ironic one. It can now act as a fast volturner and pivot who is able to take hits thanks to its new ability, as well as a decent rapid spinner and screener. That being said old habits die hard and with its new normal typing (used to somewaht nerf the bulk of this mon) and decent attack it is able to produce much powerful explosions.

Last edited:
hey, if anyone wants to, can you review my subs temporarily on smogon. since I can't access discord at school
:swsh/silvally:
:silvally:Mega Silvally
New Ability: Mega System: This Pokémon changes Type depending on what type resist the opponent’s STAB. this Pokémon's ability activates every time a new Pokémon enters the battlefield
Type:

New Stats:
Attack: 95 → 115 (+20)
Defense: 95 → 115 (+20)
Special Attack: 95 → 115 (+20)
Special Defense: 95 → 115 (+20)
Speed: 95 → 115 (+20)
(BST: 670)

New moves: None For Now
Description: This Pokémon is still built a bit like the Base, with its ability adapting how it use to work in a cleaver but weird way. i believe it has a pretty good move pool that nothing else really needs added. and a pretty even stat spread like base

:swsh/electrode:
:electrode:Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Extreme Stimuli: If this Pokémon is hit with a contact move, it lives on 1 HP (if it would OHKO) and triggers an Explosion It ignores the ability Damp and instead it is resisted by ghost type when this is activated happens
Type:

New Stats:
Attack: 50
Defense: 70 → 20 (-50)
Special Attack: 80 → 140 (+60)
Special Defense: 80 → 140 (+60)
Speed: 150 → 180 (+30)
(BST: 590)

New moves: Dazzling Gleam, Misty Terrain, Moonlight, Misty Explosion
Description: This things ability was based on its Pokedex entry Because y not. But I made its Physical Defense very low so its ability was very likely to trigger, along with making it more bulky on the special side to make people target it more on it Physical. but, I didn't want its ability to be too overpowered so I just went and made both explosion moves use physical defense. I added Dazzling Gleam and Misty Terrain for its Fairy type STAB and the reaction that the Misty Explosion in the ability is still boosted by Misty Terrain. then Moonlight to heal after Non-Contact Physical moves or Non-Contact Special moves.

Last edited:
Mega Electrrode
Ability: Ambush
New moves: leaf blade, slash, u-turn, hidden power, nasty plot
attack: 110 (+60)
defense: 100 (+30)
spatk: 70 (-10)
spdef: 90 (+10)
speed: 160 (+10)

flavor: electrode pulls out sawblades from within, tired of just rolling and eating. it focuses on battle, and becomes athletic and loves chopping its opponents. it inspires some non mega electrode to use their bodies as blades and not mind debris! the inspiration gives electrode peace and control over their explosions.
also unrelated here is a satisfying explosion video!
NOT A JOKE SUB I SWEAR

mega golurk
ability: unaware
hp: 89
attack: 134 (+10)
def: 100 (+20)
spatk: 110 (+55)
spdef: 100 (+20)
speed: 60 (+5)
new moves: calm mind, charge beam

IM UNAWARE OF THE HATERS~
seriously though. unaware is such an interesting concept for an ability, and its almost never used. golurk existed in the times of ancient, where people were unaware of how complex life is. (also this is kinda an excuse to finally finish my unaware theme team with a mega XD)

Last edited:
:ss/Silvally:
Mega Silvally
New Ability
: Deus Ex Machina (At half health it's highest stat goes up by one stage.)

New stats:
Attack:115
Defense: 115
Special Attack: 115
Special Defense: 115
Speed: 115
(BST) 670

New moves: Recover, Fire Pledge, Water Pledge
Description: Alright I know this is very scary however an important thing you all have to consider is the fact that a) It's a mono normal type and b) it can't hold any items. As for the new moves recover is helpful on defensive sets, if you want to run it defensively for some reason, and the other two pledge moves are there because it's weird that it can only learn the one. Having the other two there for some completion just kinda makes sense to me.

:ss/Golurk:
Mega Golurk
New Ability
: Spiral Power: This pokemon and its allies ignore the normal type immunity to ghost. Said moves will deal super effective damage against normal types.
Type: Ground/Ghost

New stats:
Attack: 154 (+30)
Defense: 90 (+10)
Special Attack: 75 (+20)
Special Defense: 90 (+10)
Speed: 85 (+30)
(BST) 583

New moves: Drill Run
Description: This is a very powerful pokemon being able to overcome its immunities with STABs. Spiral Power let's it do the impossible, see the invisible. Raw! Raw! Fight the power! Touch the untouchable, break the unbreakable! Raw! Raw! Fight the power! It's also faster but not too fast.

Last edited:

(c) u/ItsOnlyMonte from Reddit

:electrode: Mega Electrode
New Ability
: Speed Boost
Type: Electric/Psychic

New stats:
HP: 60 -> 60
Attack: 50 -> (+10)
Defense: 70 -> 90 (+20)
Special Attack: 80 -> 130 (+50)
Special Defense: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Speed: 150 -> 150
BST: 490 -> 590

New moves: Extrasensory
Description: The final form of the Poke Ball Pokémon is now a Master Ball. I gave it the Psychic typing since the Master Ball was heavily associated with fellow Psychic-type Mewtwo back in the first generation. Psychic STAB also helps it hit Ground-types such as Nidoking and Landorus-T. Speed Boost may seem redundant with its blistering Speed, but its main purpose is to power up its STAB Electro Ball every turn. Using Electro Ball as its main STAB fits Mega Electrode flavor-wise since it's an Electric Ball. Extrasensory gives it a Psychic STAB.

Last edited:
Mega Electrode
Type:
Electric/Steel
Mega Stone: Electrodite

Ability: Impulsive - Attacks that damage the user, lower the user's stats or knock the user out are boosted by 10% and raise the user's speed one stage.

Stats:
HP - 60 (+0)
ATK - 100 (+50)
DEF - 90 (+20)
SPA - 100 (+20)
SPD - 90 (+10)
SPE - 150 (+0)

New Moves: Mind Blown, Steel Beam, Ice Ball, Stealth Rock, Mirror Shot, Flash Cannon, Energy Ball, Close Combat

Description:
Flavor: It's now in the form of a masterball and coated in metal. It also learns a few more ball related moves and dedicates itself more to its self-destructive nature.
Competitive: It's got a lot more coverage and breaking power with a lovely speed tier to make a great sweeper or fast wallbreaker,

Mega Silvally
Type:
Normal
Mega Stone: Silvalite

Ability: Protean

Stats:
HP - 95(+0)
ATK - 115 (+20)
DEF - 115 (+20)
SPA - 115 (+20)
SPD - 115 (+20)
SPE - 115 (+20)

Description:
Flavor: Its feathers become rainbow coloured and becomes even more adaptive and Arceus-like.
Competitive: It has a lot of versatility with balanced, decent stats and Protean gives it a nice power and versatility boost.

Mega Golurk
Type:
Steel/Ghost
Mega Stone: Golurite

Ability: Jet Engine - Fire version of Motor Drive

Stats:
HP - 89 (+0)
ATK - 144 (+20)
DEF - 110 (+30)
SPA - 65 (+ 10)
SPD - 90 (+10)
SPE - 85 (+ 30)

New Moves: Flame Charge, Wild Charge

Description:
Flavor: It gets a shiny, metal coat and becomes even more imposing. Fire lights its engines and just makes it faster.
Competitive: It can take a physical hit and do a lot of physical damage while having ways to boost its better speed. Steel types that are immune to fire are valuable (see heatran)

:SS/Golurk:
Type: Fighting/Ghost

Ability: Vigilante
Draws in all Dark-type moves. Instead of beeing hit by dark-type moves, it decreases it's attacker SpA and Atk by one stage. Intimidate immunity.

Stats:

HP : 89 > 89
Atk: 124 > 152 (+28)
Def: 80 > 126 (+46)
SpA: 55 > 81 (+26)
SpD: 80 > 80 (-)
Spe: 55 > 55 (-)

New moves: Mach Punch

A vigilante is an illegal self-appointed person who brings justice and law enforcement by it's own hands for it's community, most times because of a failed security system, a common sense of lacking trust in law and/or common interests of the members of a society.

Dex entries states that Golurk was made to protect an ancient society.

Protecting from dark type moves matches these entries, and is a fantastic trait for a Ghost-type pokémon to have. Even if it is neutral to it.

Absorbing Knock Off, Foul Play, Dark Pulse and even Parting Shot is somewhat amazing for a dark-weak team.

Also, lowering attacks of enemies while having great fighting STAB (it has more fighting moves than ground moves, and fighting fits more the vigilante theme) opens up opportunities for it to set up Rock Polish or Stealth Rock. Or even a deffensive version with Iron Defense + Body Press.

Mach Punch is because it flies at mach speed, but if it is judged too much to handle, can be removed.

Last edited:
Mega Silvally
Normal
Ability: Broken DLC

Upon gaining this ability or entering the battle, the user changes type to the target's secondary typing, and so does the type of its Multi-Attack. If the target lacks a secondary typing, the ??? type (completely neutral offensively and defensively) is used.

ATK: 115 (+20)
DEF: 115 (+20)
SPA: 115 (+20)
SPD: 115 (+20)
SPE: 115 (+20)

So, the ??? type has always intrigued me. It's only naturally obtainable by having a pure Fire-type use Burn Up. While having Silvally take the entire type of the enemy (a kind of Intimidate + Reflect Type, as Trace is Intimidate + Role Play) makes sense, I think it would become more erratic upon Mega Evolving, and become more... glitchy. Since it would still only have one drive slot, it would take the secondary typing, enabling it to get some interesting interactions with enemies, especially if it got to take the ??? type and go completely unresisted, with STAB Multi-Attack being hard to switch into.
Mega Golurk
Ghost/Ground
Ability: Buried Treasure

Whenever this Pokemon enters battle (i.e. only on switch-in, not on mega evolution), all allies who currently lack an item receive a Gem with the same typing as their first attacking move. (If a Toxapex had Toxic/Recover/Haze/Knock Off, it would get a Dark Gem). Fails if the selected ally already has an item or it has no attacking moves.

ATK: 144 (+20)
DEF: 100 (+20)
SPA: 55
SPD: 100 (+20)
SPE: 95 (+40)
Competitively, this would be an interesting support mega, similar to Delibird. It can strengthen ally attacks if they have lost their items, and even help out Unburden users to get a consistent, reusable boost. It's based on the original story of the golem, where it was commanded to do simple tasks but ended up overdoing them, like cutting down an entire forest when asked for wood. Part of it is that one person asked it for riches, so it mined for gems. However, it ended up collecting so many that it crushed the asker. This concept weaponizes this quality, by having it bring allies the riches of earth. Yes, Gems (aside from Normal) have not existed since gen 5, but data for the Fairy Gem exists, and the rest should be able to hypothetically work in a NatDex format.

mega golurk.png

MEGA GOLURK @Golurkite
Types: Ghost/ground
Ability: levitate
New moves: fire blast, moonblast, rock blast, sky attack, meteor beam, flamethrower, shore up
New stats:
124 -> 134
80 -> 95
55 -> 115
80 - 95

mega electrode.png

MEGA ELECTRODE @Electrodite
Ability: speed boost
New moves: energy ball, shadow ball, pyro ball, weather ball, rapid spin, fire spin, rising voltage, zen headbutt, extreme speed, flame charge
New stats:
50 ->100
80 -> 100
150 -> 180

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)