Metagame Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Mastermons
Pokémon can learn any move they resist, but are restricted to use of only moves they resist.

Possible bans:
Normal moves from being learned.
Reason:
As almost everything is covered by normal types.
Set up moves such as smash, belly drum, swords dance, even work up, would make anything that needs help setting up be able to stand alone
Utility moves such as wish, morning sun, heal bell, sweet kiss, could end up centralizing the meta to stall.
Offensive Moves such as extreme speed, and boom burst would make all other moves not worth using, especially with things like golem-a.

Steel types
Reasons:
resisting 10 types is huge as the more you resist the more unpredictability and power you have so being the far superior typing to everything in this meta has a chance of completely centralizing the meta around steel types which could prove unhealthy for the meta

Cons of banning: Normal moves are a big thing protect being a big one so it would have to be detect instead. Steel is one of the 18 types it would break cores and would make the meta different from any other meta.

Ideas?
I'm not sold on what this would provide over sketchmons or stabmons. It honestly feels like a somewhat limited mmixture of both; where mons that resist their own typing get free strong moves (as Schpoonman said) and extra coverage to nail the mons that would like to wall them. Meanwhile things without useful resists will just not be used.

The entire concept is kind of broken, and banning moves is really awkward because your "ban all normal moves" idea didn't just ban moves already learned, but ALL normal moves in the entire game. Besides the obvious utility issue, it got rid of any possibility of Normal STAB for every normal type besides loldelcatty and every -ate user except Golem-A and Aurorus can't use -ate.

As a matter of fact most things don't get STAB, which will lead to offense being unable to use most Fairy/Fighting/Ghost/Normal/Bug/Flying/Dragon/Ground/Rock types.

A typical offense team (assuming similar move bans to STAB/Sketchmons so no Shift Gear Kartana lol) would probably have something like
  • Greninja (Blue Flare/Steam Eruption/Ice Beam or Freeze Dry/Nasty Plot or Dark Pulse)
  • Tapu Koko (Bolt Strike/Dragon Ascent/U-turn or Dragon Dance/Close Combat)
  • Kartana (Bullet Punch or Dragon Dance/Power Whip or Wood Hammer/Sunsteel Strike/Diamond Storm)
  • Keldeo (Stealth Rock/Taunt/Steam Eruption/Ice Beam or Freeze Dry) or some other hazard setter idk
I should say that at this point I'm starting to notice a trend in looking through mons of good Electric and Water types. Thundurus was one thing: A stallbreaker set with QD or Tail Glow/Oblivion Wing/Secret Sword/Spore looks amazing. Basically every water type gets Fire/Water/Ice coverage which is completely unresisted outside Water, so you can just run Freeze Dry for your Ice move and have perfect coverage (even gets Shedinja :0).

As for stall... well I didn't look at that as much, but Grass and Bug are the big names in recovery. Flying resists will be very common as well thanks to access to Defog and Roost.

Notably if you did ban Steel types the only usable defensive mons currently in UU, BL, or OU that could remove hazards would be Nihilego, Zapdos, Rotom-W and... does Tyranitar count as defensive? Zapdos will probably be good with Grass moves, U-Turn and Oblivion Wing, but Rotom would probably rather have its Electric moves than Flying moves, Tyranitar loses basically all of its offensive presence with its Rock STAB, making it rely on Dark moves and Fire coverage, but has a decent bag of defensive tricks including Toxic Spikes, and Nihilego lost its good STAB as well. Below them you have Diancie and Rotom-H for Hazard removers. Rotom-H seems good, gets both STABs, but is weak to SR.

Other defensive mons of note are
  • Tapu Fini, which has most of the same moves as in OU barring Moonblast/Nature's Madness and Defog, but gained Recovery and Quiver Dance.
  • Ferrothorn, which has both STABs, Stealth Rock, reliable recovery, Status, and Grass moves
  • Magearna, which gets Fairy STAB, recovery, Haze/Heart Swap, Grass moves and Hazards
  • Latias, which gets Psychic STAB, recovery, Grass moves, Will-O-Wisp
  • Muk-Alola, which gets dual STAB, recovery, Grass moves, and Toxic Spikes
I keep noting Grass because it has all of Strength Sap, Spore, Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Aromatherapy and more, but those are the big things. Besides Normal it is probably the type with the most utility moves in game (at least most useful ones *cough* Psychic).

I honestly had more fun theorymonning for this than I expected (this was going to be really short lmao). But I stand by what I said about this meta not differentiating itself enough in positive, interesting ways from existing move-based metas which are already floundering due to lack of activity. I'm not sure the basic idea is right for OMs at this time.

Ignoring that, I recommend keeping an open mind on banning Normal*, not banning Steel because you ruin any attempt at defensive playstyles (especially hazard removal as I showed), and possibly letting mons keep their base movepools. I'm a bit hesitant on the last part because while it would solve some of your problems like the limited pool of mons with viable STAB options, it also removes what I think is the most unique aspect of your meta.

*but ban like Shell Smash and stuff thats borked

If I can clarify anything please ask, this was written kind of all at once and without much organization and my mind does wander.

Plate Typing

You guys tiered of having to deal with crappy typed Pokémon who have actually good stats, or whish you could freely change types without being limited to your own movepool? In this metagame, any Pokémon holding one of the 17 Arceus plates can change it's secondary type to that of the plate! You also can run up to two new moves the same type of the plate. The plate is unable to be removed by any means, and no longer boosts the power of moves of their type. You can only run one of each plate, and upon switching into Battle, your new typing is revealed to the opponent. Running a plate of your secondary type still gives you moves.

Bans: OU clauses plus:
The following moves can only be used by those who get them naturally:
V-Create
Spore (questioning this currently)

right now, I say the meta can support both offensive and defensive playstyles. Offense gets buffed due to the many amazing types you can run such as Electric/Ice, Rock/Ground, Fire/Dragon, Ghost/Fighting, and much more. Do remember that your giving up your item slot to do this though, which means other types like Bug and Steel are also viable, due to the available setup moves offered. Defense thrives with some good defensive typings available like Ghost/Normal, Water/Ground, Bug/Steel, Poison/Dark, and more. Abilities can also be a point of choosing, where one can be picked just for having a more useful ability.

Gengar @ Fist Plate
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Vacuum Wave
- Secret Sword
- Shadow Ball
- Destiny Bond

Abuses the Ghost/Fighting coverage to full extent and gets free priority

Kartana @ Stone Plate
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Rock Polish
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword

Gets good coverage which is finished by Sacred Sword. Has room for some utility such as Rock Polish or Accelerock.

Latios @ Flame Plate
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blue Flare
- Draco Meteor
- Calm Mind
- filler

Dragon/Fire is a cool type, and Latios, thanks to it's speed and power, can make use of it.

Tapu Koko @ Icicle Plate
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Ice Beam
- Ice Shard
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

An Electric/Ice abuser. Has enough Attack to make use of Ice Shard too.

Keldeo @ Sky Plate
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Aeroblast
- Hydro Pump
- Scald
- Secret Sword

Water/Flying is actually a cool type with decent coverage, with the resists being able to be hit with Secret Sword.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Stone Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Accelerock
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Another Mon who can make use of Stone Plate.

Blissey (F) @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Night Shade
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell

Can wall those Ghost/Fighting mons.

Tapu Fini @ Earth Plate
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Shore Up
- Scald
- Taunt

A cool defensive typing with recovery, utility, and a good ability backing it up.

Registeel @ Insect Plate
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Sticky Web
- Heal Order
- Stealth Rock
- Seismic Toss

Just another cool defensive type with recovery

Toxapex @ Dread Plate
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Parting Shot
- Recover
- Haze

Fun fact, Toxapex is actually primary Poison-Type, which allows cool things like this.

Magnezone @ Earth Plate
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Shore Up
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Traps steels and kills them with it's new STAB.

Serperior @ Flame Plate
Ability: Contrary
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- filler

Spam STABs. That's all I have to say.

Swoobat @ Insect Plate
Ability: Simple
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

Couldn't have been any simpler (no pun intended)

note that you can run your new moves in any slot you desire. I just put them at the beginning for organization purposes. The reason I chose plates was because they are so commonly known to everyone and it also makes an excuse to not have a Normal-Type changer.

Questions:

• Should I let the plates change the primary type when shiny?
  • Should legendary-signature moves be allowed? Currently they are.
  • Would a different name be better or is it good currently?
  • Did I miss anything at all? Last time I posted here, I missed something.
bug/steel shedinja with anchor shot? probably needs a ban

also these are cool too

Ambipom @ Fist Plate
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Storm Throw
- Knock Off
- Power-Up Punch

technician storm throw is basically a 135 BP fighting STAB so that's good

Kyurem-Black @ Iron Plate
Ability: Teravolt
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Sunsteel Strike
- Fusion Bolt
- Shift Gear

shift gear is probably too OP, this thing is an utter monster

bug/steel shedinja with anchor shot? probably needs a ban

also these are cool too

Ambipom @ Fist Plate
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Storm Throw
- Knock Off
- Power-Up Punch

technician storm throw is basically a 135 BP fighting STAB so that's good

Kyurem-Black @ Iron Plate
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Sunsteel Strike
- Fusion Bolt
- Shift Gear

shift gear is probably too OP, this thing is an utter monster
I knew I had have to forgotten something. I'll ban Shedinja, I'm on the edge about Kyurem (Shift Gear if it's the problem, which it probably is) , and I am totally fine with Ambipom (as in it's not looking ban worthy) though why not Mach Punch?

I knew I had have to forgotten something. I'll ban Shedinja, I'm on the edge about Kyurem (Shift Gear if it's the problem, which it probably is) , and I am totally fine with Ambipom (as in it's not looking ban worthy) though why not Mach Punch?
i was saying ban shift gear not ban kyurem

also not mach punch because Ambipom is p fast but sure might work

Plate typing sounds vaguely like camomons mixed with stabmons.
Could you 'receive' a type that you already have? (e.g. magikarp with splash plate)
Well types dont and cant stack in general it would still be single type. The same occurs when you use something like red orb in mnm it would turn heatran to a fire/fire type thus making a pure fire type

I'm asking if you would recieve the stabmons-like benefits though.
(e.g. water spout magikarp @ splash plate)
Oh, (you have to admit that your last statement didnt imply that much), however that should be the case , and if it isnt it definitely should be considered (though then that will raise the question of a kyub ban , but then again with all the typing kyub can become , it might need a ban in any case)

Plate typing sounds vaguely like camomons mixed with stabmons.
Could you 'receive' a type that you already have? (e.g. magikarp with splash plate)
Yes. I even mentioned it in my post

EDIT:
Well types dont and cant stack in general it would still be single type. The same occurs when you use something like red orb in mnm it would turn heatran to a fire/fire type thus making a pure fire type
And this is what happens when a plate is the same type as the primary one.

Unity(WIP)
All Pokémon in party share ability's, and the first moves in move pool. (on the fence with move part)

All for One

The general ideas of these are getting several mons that compliment one play style and then focusing it around one mon to make it unstoppable, the mon they send out will typically be hard to beat but once its beat there is no synergy to the rest of the team.

One for All

The general idea of this play style is to get several mons that compliment each other with typing, abilities, items, and moves.

Gliscor

Furfrou

Toxipex

Clefable

Pyukumuku

Chancey

Bans: shedninja, mold breaker, Pure Power, Huge power
Clauses: sleep clause, ou clause, species, ability clause.
Possible Bans: Protean, Speed Boost,Simple

Unity(WIP)
All Pokémon in party share ability's, and the first moves in move pool. (on the fence with move part)

All for One

The general ideas of these are getting several mons that compliment one play style and then focusing it around one mon to make it unstoppable, the mon they send out will typically be hard to beat but once its beat there is no synergy to the rest of the team.

One for All

The general idea of this play style is to get several mons that compliment each other with typing, abilities, items, and moves.

Gliscor

Furfrou

Toxipex

Clefable

Pyukumuku

Chancey

Would you please explain your meta in a bit more detail? I'm a bit unsure on the specifics. If I'm understanding it correctly, in your example team, Gliscor will be able to chose from the usual Hyper Cutter, Sand Veil, and Poison Heal, but can also have Fur Coat, Merciless, Limber, Regenerator, Cute Charm, etc? But then what does "first moves in move pool" mean?

No say you have a gliscor with poison heal and a clafaible with unaware both pokemon will have poison heal and unaware at the same time

first move it means each pokemon has 9 moves the 4 they have on the pokemon its self and the other 5 are the first moves in other pokemons move slots so for instance here is an example

Beartic @ Life Orb
Ability: Slush Rush
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fire
- Roost

in this instance beartic has its move pool and ability +Fusion Bolt and teravolt
Kyrem has its move pool and ability + Icicle Crash and slush rush

apply this to 6 pokemon things with 4 move syndrome can have it cured by this

No say you have a gliscor with poison heal and a clafaible with unaware both pokemon will have poison heal and unaware at the same time

first move it means each pokemon has 9 moves the 4 they have on the pokemon its self and the other 5 are the first moves in other pokemons move slots so for instance here is an example

Beartic @ Life Orb
Ability: Slush Rush
Adamant Nature
- Icicle Crash
- Superpower
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Fire
- Roost

in this instance beartic has its move pool and ability +Fusion Bolt and teravolt
Kyrem has its move pool and ability + Icicle Crash and slush rush

apply this to 6 pokemon things with 4 move syndrome can have it cured by this
do they just get the ability to use the moves or are the moves actually like in extra moveslots?

Its a extra move slot... I said they get 9 moves total if its a full 6 pokemon team each pokemon has 6 abilities and 9 moves the 4 base abilitys + the other 5 moves are from the other pokemon in the party

I know it is but every team has it so though the power ceiling would be stupidly high it would work also I thought up a gimic set

koko+xurk+Raichu-a+magerna+gumchoos+hawlucha

the strategy is to bring in koko turn one with electric seed to activiate surge surfer + electric terrain + unburned to hit with a max power electro ball if you get a kill congrats you now have +2

edit: meant to put +1 I forgot koko is faster

Last edited:
I know it is but every team has it so though the power ceiling would be stupidly high it would work also I thought up a gimic set

koko+xurk+Raichu-a+magerna+gumchoos+hawlucha

the strategy is to bring in koko turn one with electric seed to activiate surge surfer + electric terrain + unburned to hit with a max power electro ball if you get a kill congrats you now have +2
you'd get +1 sp.atk and +1 speed which isn't the same as +2 really

For mastermons, I just realised how good magnezone is.

As for Unity, a popular strategy would probably be to carry a serperior, a bibarel, and a v-create user, a smeargle with moongeist beam in his first slot to deal with unaware users, a sand stream pokemon and sand rush pokemon to beat speed ties against imposters, etc.

That or you could be a cheapskate and carry ditto, giving imposter to your whole team, then have a chansey, a blissey, a snorlax, a guzzlord, and such.
I'm thinking it would be an offensive-focused meta overall, correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: nvm, just realized that unaware was left untouched and its check wasn't, statboosting teams will be utterly demolished by anything with an unaware pokemon, statboosting is useless against many teams, etc. etc.

EDIT: Oh goodness there aren't really any stallbreakers this is like gen 2 but scarier

Here's another team idea:

<pokemon with regenerator>
<pokemon with regenerator 2>
<pokemon with regenerator 3>
shuckle (can contribute sturdy and hazard move)
ferrothorn (can contribute iron barbs and hazard move)/klefki(provides prankster and hazard move)
mega sableye/espeon/magic guard pokemon(can contribute magic bounce/magic guard)

Switch out endlessly, PP stall endlessly. If your opponent attempts the same, set hazards so they receive attrition damage and slowly die anyway. If they try to use hazards/status, they get bounced back/you are immune, based on your choice of pokemon.

Never mind, there's an ability clause.

Speaking of which, is your ability clause the same as the one in bh, or does it just coincidentally have same name? This needs clarification for various reasons, one of which being the presence of Serene Grace.

This meta was fun to theorymon, I might be willing to test it out in custom battles with someone in the near future.

Last edited:
For mastermons, I just realised how good magnezone is.
As for Unity, a popular strategy would probably be to carry a serperior, a bibarel, and a v-create user, a smeargle with moongeist beam in his first slot to deal with unaware users, a sand stream pokemon and sand rush pokemon to beat speed ties against imposters, etc.

That or you could be a cheapskate and carry ditto, giving imposter to your whole team, then have a chansey, a blissey, a snorlax, a guzzlord, and such.
I'm thinking it would be an offensive-focused meta overall, correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: nvm, just realized that unaware was left untouched and its check wasn't, statboosting teams will be utterly demolished by anything with an unaware pokemon, statboosting is useless against many teams, etc. etc.

EDIT: Oh goodness there aren't really any stallbreakers this is like gen 2 but scarier
Here's another team idea:

<pokemon with regenerator>
<pokemon with regenerator 2>
<pokemon with regenerator 3>
shuckle (can contribute sturdy and hazard move)
ferrothorn (can contribute iron barbs and hazard move)/klefki(provides prankster and hazard move)
mega sableye/espeon/magic guard pokemon(can contribute magic bounce/magic guard)

Switch out endlessly, PP stall endlessly. If your opponent attempts the same, set hazards so they receive attrition damage and slowly die anyway. If they try to use hazards/status, they get bounced back/you are immune, based on your choice of pokemon.

Never mind, there's an ability clause.

Speaking of which, is your ability clause the same as the one in bh, or does it just coincidentally have same name? This needs clarification for various reasons, one of which being the presence of Serene Grace.

This meta was fun to theorymon, I might be willing to test it out in custom battles with someone in the near future.
why so much crossing out?

Thinking about it, I'm not sold on Unity. Whichever way I look at it, it seems like most games would just come down to match-up advantage, without much skill involved. You'd either have a bunch of one-trick ponies that all know the same absurdly powerful trick, or a single jack of all trades, master of all. In the first case, you mindlessly spam your one tactic, and in the second case, you mindlessly click the appropriate cover move.

Examples of each:

Exploud @ Flame Orb
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 128 Atk / 128 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Boomburst
- Work Up

Porygon-Z @ Flame Orb
Ability: Adaptability
Timid Nature
- Facade
- Nasty Plot

Ursaring @ Flame Orb
Ability: Quick Feet
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance

Swellow @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Quick Attack

Drifblim @ Leftovers
Ability: Flare Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Explosion
- Defog
- Knock Off

Sigilyph @ Leftovers
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Roost
- Toxic

Literally just spam Facade, Boomburst, and Quick Attack. Guts, Flare Boost, Adaptability, Tinted Lens, and Scrappy means you plow through resists.

Alakazam @ Flame Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam

Bruxish
Ability: Dazzling
- Ice Beam

Keldeo-Resolute
Ability: Justified
- Secret Sword

Jolteon
Ability: Quick Feet
- Thunderbolt

Golem
Ability: Sturdy
- Flamethrower

Xurkitree
Ability: Beast Boost
- Tail Glow

Tell me what can wall or revenge kill this Alakazam at +3.

Skuntank
Ability: Stench
-Foul Play
-filler
-filler
-filler

Dunsparce
Ability: Serene Grace
-Glare
-filler
-filler
-filler

Tsareena
Ability: Queenly Majesty
-Protect
-filler
-filler
-filler

Scolipede @ Focus Sash
Ability: Speed Boost
-Agility
-filler
-filler
-filler

Whimsicott @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Infiltrator
-Beat Up
-filler
-filler
-filler

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
-Dragon Dance
-filler
-filler
-filler

Serene Grace Stench Beat Up = 74% flinch chance with a full team. If the opponent wants to milk that for Justified boosts, go ahead and finish them off with Foul Play.

Rose_Warrior said:
Bans: shedninja, mold breaker, Pure Power, Huge power, Simple, Speed Boost, Protean
Possible Bans: Protean, Speed Boost, Simple
What can beat a alazakm at +3? unaware, fur coat, poison heal, marvel scale/, fluffy/ stamina blissey/chancey maybe? (or anything with decent special defense)

if flinching becomes to much of a problem it would be banned, but 14% more flinch chance then a kiss?

It would be 1 ability instead of 2 most likely other wise double regenator would be a thing and stake out would becomes more common

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
First of all, this kinda sounds like Chimera 1v1... but 6v6, without stats.

Second of all, why is Mold Breaker banned? I don't see what makes it broken.

Third of all,
What can beat a alazakm at +3? unaware, fur coat, poison heal, marvel scale/, fluffy/ stamina blissey/chancey maybe? (or anything with decent special defense)

if flinching becomes to much of a problem it would be banned, but 14% more flinch chance then a kiss?

It would be 1 ability instead of 2 most likely other wise double regenator would be a thing and stake out would becomes more common
Unaware: Unaware is limited to relatively unviable mons of Bibarel, Quagsire, and Swoobat. Any meta that basically requires using one of three mons is an overcentralizing meta.
Fur Coat, Marvel Scale, Fluffy, Stamina: None of these does anything against special attacks
Poison Heal: Poison Heal does nothing if: +3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Chansey: 829-977 (117.9 - 138.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO
Chansey: +3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 554-653 (78.8 - 92.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Blissey: +3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Focus Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Blissey: 671-790 (93.9 - 110.6%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Assault Vest Goodra: 195-230 (50.7 - 59.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252 SpD Kyogre-Primal: 277-328 (68.5 - 81.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Multiscale Lugia: 200-237 (48 - 56.9%) -- 37.9% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 52 SpD Giratina: 476-562 (94.4 - 111.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Florges: 259-305 (71.9 - 84.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Latias-Mega: 315-372 (86.5 - 102.1%) -- 18.8% chance to OHKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Diancie: 265-313 (87.1 - 102.9%) -- 25% chance to OHKO
+3 252 SpA Life Orb Alakazam Psychic vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Mantine: 278-329 (74.3 - 87.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)