Gen 3 Metagross or flygon?

I'm in pokemon colosseum with no chances to get any pokemon/tm from GBA and I want to get thru Orre colloseum lvl 100

ATM I have this all EV trained already and @ lvl 100.. Suicune, Raikou, Ho-oh, Heracross, Tyranitar, for details click

Because of item clause I must use different items on them

Suicune @ Leftovers
Modest / Pressure
252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Sleep Talk

He saves me in almost every battle, even without freaking CM...

Raikou @ Brightpowder
Modest / Pressure
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Thunderbolt
Crunch
Reflect
Protect

Well, my HP sucks so this is the best I got, protect for doubles... it still fries everything with Tbolt

Ho-oh @ Petaya berry
Bashful (yeah fuck my luck) / Pressure
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Sacred fire
Thunderbolt
Recover
Shadow ball

Standard, and shadow ball cause I couldn't get anything better and fuck%@$^@ng lati@s. This guy is the only Uber I could get so I decided to use him

Heracross @ Salac berry
Adamant / Swarm
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Endure
Reversal
Megahorn
Break Brick

Easy to get, easy to sweep and easy to train ^^

Tyranitar @ Quick Claw
Brave / Sand stream
252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Crunch
Protect

Powerful, tanky and didn't have to use TM's on it. Im thinking about replacing crunch with fire blast

Well and I have a last spot that I'm not sure if filling it with metagross or flygon.. and you wonder why not using both and removing one of my current team members? well basically cause TM26... I only have one earthquake. I have a Naughty Vibrava and an Adamant Metagross.. which one should I train?
Metagross will be something like Earthquake/Meteor Mash/Sludge Bomb/Agility and I could drop Agilty for Protect that is more useful in doubles, while Flygon would be something like Earthquake/Dragon Claw/Fire blast/Toxic. Gross stats are better and gives me lots of resistances while Flygon gives me more Inmunities, some coverage and STAB on earthquake. So which one would u use? considering this freaking colo is full of legendaries

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Protip: It's AI pkmn, you can beat it with whatever the hell you want.

Metagross is a safer choice because it has a much higher stat total. You already have two Ground resists and both resist Rock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)