ORAS OU Metallic Rime (1k RMT)

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus

♠ An Introduction ♠

Heya, it's DarkNostalgia again, and it's time for another ORAS OU RMT, this time marking my 1000th post on Smogon. I've more or less lost my interest in laddering because I'm unwilling to wade through low and middle ladder as I lack the patience to do so, but I have been playing around with some interesting teams with a few friends. I was really intrigued by Mega Scizor, which is an awesome Pokemon in this metagame, due to its ability to check and counter a lot of threatening Pokemon, such as Weavile, Mega Metagross, Mega Altaria, Latios, and Mega Gardevoir. I ended up building a team around it in tandem with Kyurem-B, a Pokemon I haven't really explored and delved into much... yet. And without further adieu, let's get on, I hope you enjoy, and shoutouts are at the bottom n_n.

Original core I started off with, as I wanted to explore Kyurem-B and Mega Scizor more. Found the core in the "Good Cores" thread and it looked cool so I decided to build off that.

Mega Scizor + Kyurem-B evidently struggles with Keldeo, strong Fighting-types in general such as Conkeldurr and Breloom, and is worn down quickly and easily by Stealth Rock and Spikes. Latios came in as an offensive Defogger capable of benefiting Mega Scizor and Kyurem-B by getting rid of entry hazards as well as checking Fighting-types. Also beats Mega Manectric and Raikou which are annoying to deal with.

The two genies came in a pair. I needed a way past bulky Water-types such Suicune and Slowbro capable of outliving Latios's Draco Meteors, slow down fast sweepers, check Talonflame,and set up my own hazards. Thundurus gives Thunder Wave support and beats Water-types, while Landorus-T blanket checks physical attackers such as Excadrill and Talonflame as well as providing Stealth Rock and U-turn support.

Last came Gyarados, which counters Mega Lopunny, a pain for all offensive builds, and also is a nice bulky win condition in general.

♠ In-Depth ♠

Wαrrιor (Scιzor-Meɢα) @ Scιzorιтe
Aвιlιтy: Lιɢнт Meтαl
EVѕ: 248 HP / 44 Aтĸ / 16 Deғ / 200 SpD
Iмpιѕн Nαтυre
- Swordѕ Dαɴce
- Rooѕт
- Bυlleт Pυɴcн
- Kɴocĸ Oғғ

As I said, Mega Scizor is the focus of the team, dealing with many powerful threats such as Latios, Kyurem-B, Landorus-T, Mega Metagross, Mega Altaria, Weavile, and Mega Gardevoir. It fares quite well in this metagame due to the abundance of balanced builds, capable of not only checking prominent Pokemon but also capable of steamrolling through a few of such builds as well, due to Swords Dance and Roost. It also makes for a nice sweeper in general when the Fire-types and certain other Pokemon such as Keldeo have been eliminated, while early game it just pivots around, checks foes, and provides utility with Knock Off. I went with Knock Off as the option for the last slot just to cripple the likes of Keldeo and Heatran on the switch, beat Thundurus, and deal with Calm Mind Reuniclus better. EV spread is more or less standard.

Pσʟαяσıɔ (Kчυяεм-Bʟαcκ) @ Lıғε Oяв
Aвıʟıтч: Tεяανσʟт
EVƨ: 4 Aтκ / 252 SρA / 252 Sρε
Mıʟɔ Nαтυяε
- Icε Bεαм
- Eαятн Pσшεя
- Fυƨıσп Bσʟт
- Iяσп Hεαɔ / Rσσƨт

Kyurem-B has good chemistry with Mega Scizor, as Kyurem-B struggles with Clefable and Ferrothorn, and just Fairy-, Fighting-, Steel-, and Dragon-types in general, such as Mega Gardevoir, Mega Lopunny, Excadrill, and Latios. Mega Scizor provides an answer to that, rendering Ferrothorn to setup fodder and beating Clefable with ease, while checking dangerous threats such as Latios and Mega Lopunny annoying for Kyurem-B to face. Mega Scizor also benefits from Kyurem-B's wallbreaking capabilities due to its access to Bullet Punch letting Mega Scizor use Swords Dance and sweep late-game with Bullet Punch. In return, Kyurem-B provides an answer to the likes of Hidden Power Fire Mega Venusaur, Rotom-W, and Heatran, all big threats to Mega Scizor. But yeah, Kyurem-B is an awesome Pokemon in this metagame, solid wallbreaking and stallbreaking prowess in general, tearing apart many balance cores not featuring Mega Scizor or Ferrothorn. I have Iron Head just for Clefable which annoys the team greatly, but Roost can be used to maintain longevity especially in the face of defensive builds.

Iɴғιɴιтy (Lαтιoѕ) @ Lιғe Orв
Aвιlιтy: Levιтαтe
EVѕ: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Tιмιd Nαтυre
IVѕ: 29 HP
- Drαco Meтeor
- Pѕyѕнocĸ
- Rooѕт
- Deғoɢ

Looking at Kyurem-B and Mega Scizor, they were both pretty weak to powerful Fighting-types such as Breloom, Keldeo, and Conkeldurr, and were also intimidated by the likes of Raikou, Thundurus, and Mega Manectric. Latios patches up this weakness by virtue of an excellent typing, and also provides Defog support to deal with entry hazards which can wear down Mega Scizor and Kyurem-B easily. Roost provides good longevity, allowing Latios to switch in against Keldeo and Breloom more times, more easily.

ƤαяαƖуzєɗ (Ƭнυηɗυяυѕ) @ Lιfє Oяв
AвιƖιту: Ƥяαηкѕтєя
ƐƲѕ: 252 SρA / 4 SρƊ / 252 Sρє
Ƭιмιɗ Ɲαтυяє
ǀƲѕ: 0 Aтк / 30 Ɗєf
- Ƭнυηɗєя Ɯανє
- ƬнυηɗєявσƖт
- Hιɗɗєη Ƥσωєя [ǀcє]
- Ƒσcυѕ ƁƖαѕт

Thundurus was added on because my team needed an answer to fast offensive threats. With Prankster Thunder Wave, Thundurus is a decent answer to Speed-boosting sweepers such as Dragon Dance Mega Charizard X and Dragon Dance Mega Altaria, and overall Speed-reliant Pokemon such as Tornadus-T, Mega Lopunny, or Kingdra in rain. Thundurus is also one of my checks to Talonflame, which does give the team a little bit of trouble. Moves are standard, though you could use Grass Knot over Hidden Power Ice if Hippowdon or Quagsire is annoying, or Sludge Wave for Clefable. Thundurus also pairs well with Kyurem-B because of Thunder Wave slowing down fast threats, Thundurus's ability to deal with bulky Water-types, along with Ferrothorn, and in turn Kyurem-B beats the likes of Hippowdon which threaten Thundurus.

Ɗємσηѕ (Lαη∂σяυѕ-Ƭнєяιαη) @ Sσƒт Sαη∂
Aвιℓιту: ǀηтιмι∂αтє
ƐƲѕ: 72 HƤ / 252 Aтк / 184 Sρє
A∂αмαηт Ɲαтυяє
- Ɛαятнqυαкє
- U-тυяη
- Sтσηє Ɛ∂gє
- Sтєαℓтн Rσcк

At this point, I needed entry hazards, a slow-ish pivot, and a Pokemon that could blanket check physical attackers such as Excadrill and Talonflame that gave my team grief. Landorus-T, with an offensive spread, filled that spot. Thanks to Intimidate and U-turn, Landorus-T is an excellent pivot that can also use its defensive capabilities to check the likes of Talonflame. EVs and moveset is pretty much standard, with Earthquake and Stone Edge forming the notorious EdgeQuake combination, U-turn for pivoting and momentum support, and Stealth Rock to whittle down foes.

Gʀᴀᴠɪᴛʏ ﹙Gʏᴀʀᴀᴅᴏs﹚ ﹫ Lᴇғᴛᴏᴠᴇʀs
Aʙɪʟɪᴛʏ﹕ Iɴᴛɪᴍɪᴅᴀᴛᴇ
EVs﹕ ₈₈ HP / ₂₂₀ Aᴛᴋ / Dᴇғ / ₁₉₆ Sᴘᴇ
Jᴏʟʟʏ Nᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ
﹣ Dʀᴀɢᴏɴ Dᴀɴᴄᴇ
﹣ Bᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
﹣ Wᴀᴛᴇʀғᴀʟʟ
﹣ Sᴜʙsᴛɪᴛᴜᴛᴇ

As the last member of the team, Gyarados plays a pretty critical role. It counters Mega Lopunny, which as always is a pain to deal with, as well as strong Water-types such as Azumarill and Keldeo that Thundurus may not want to switch in against. Gyarados is also a really cool bulky win condition due to Dragon Dance + Substitute, and more than once have I beaten a Rotom-W with Gyarados because of Substitute! Bounce may seem weird because of the free turn it initiates, and that does hold true sometimes, but Gyarados gains free recovery that turn and also can hit Grass-types such as Celebi looking to resist Waterfall.

♠ Closing Words ♠

Here we are at the end of another RMT, and it's hard to imagine how far I've really come. I joined last year through a friend who played on Showdown!, then discovered Smogon sets, and I really wanted to meet the people who wrote the analyses... and here I am. Pokemon has always been a hobby for me, and I really did enjoy building this team - it's really fun, though it may not be completely my style, as I prefer balance / bulky offense with one or two defensive utility Pokemon. ~DN

Warrior (Scizor-Mega) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Polaroid (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Iron Head

Infinity (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

Paralyzed (Thundurus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Focus Blast

Demons (Landorus-Therian) @ Soft Sand
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Gravity (Gyarados) @ Leftovers
EVs: 88 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Bounce
- Waterfall
- Substitute

♠ Threatlist ♠

Clefable
is a major annoyance, as Mega Scizor is crippled immensely by Thunder Wave or KOed by Flamethrower. I usually play around it via offensive pressure or whittling it down, but if Clefable really goes out of hand opt for Iron Head on Kyurem-B and Sludge Wave on Thundurus.

Just like all of my teams, Starmie is a problem. Offensive variants have no switch-ins, usually requiring me to go into Starmie, but thankfully ones that run Thunderbolt + Ice Beam aren't so common, so Gyarados is a decent answer.

Ironically, Thundurus is a threat. None of my team likes getting paralyzed, and Landorus-T loses to Hidden Power Ice. Usually requires letting Latios getting paralyzed. Don't really know how to solve this problem, I've tried Hippowdon > Landorus-T before but it lost momentum.

♠ Shoutouts ♠

It's my 1k, so it's time to get sentimental again. You guys are really awesome~
-kal- Adamant Zoroark Albacore Analytic Aragorn the King astroboy BlazeLatias bludz boltsandbombers Celticpride Creator of Chaos Dr Ciel Flygonial FookMi? GrimoireGod Karxrida Kurona Mysteria NV PresidentBubblebeam QueBien Ransei Recreant Rhythms rubsomebacononit Snobalt Sparkl3y Teeny Victory ThePack Tressed Viridi xzern

"Things don't last, when you're young 'cause
All you get is just one chance to

Break away to beat the odds
All along it's been a race against the clock
Time won't wait we're gonna leave
Somewhere we'll find infinity"

I'm actually going to pinch this team for myself, its right up my alley in terms of play style so... thanks? Gotta ask though, is there a reason you're running max speed on Kyu-B? 236 is enough to creep positive nature base 80s.

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm actually going to pinch this team for myself, its right up my alley in terms of play style so... thanks? Gotta ask though, is there a reason you're running max speed on Kyu-B? 236 is enough to creep positive nature base 80s.
That's awesome :D
I'm going max speed because 1) I'm not really a fan of Speed creeping, and 2) because I don't think that the extra Attack investment is actually beneficial. Max Speed means Kyurem-B can potentially Speed tie with opposing Kyurem-B, as well as outspeed Jolly Gyarados / Mega Gyarados and SubToxic Gliscor. Go for 236 Speed if you want :)

All those nicknames are ATC songs aren't they? Also looks like Rhythm's got his wish. Also where did you get that text, it's so... edgy. P.S.: I run BoltBeam Offensive Starmie.

But really, I'll get to the rate with some optimizations.

I know you've gotten this before, but I would also recommend 29 HP IVs on Kyube just for that LO number, and that you've probably implemented the changes to the team, but I don't see it in the RMT.

Also, the dex Mega Scizor EV spread is sub-optimal, and doesn't really do the job the dex claims it does. The EVs used are more than sufficient to survive 252+ Lando-T's EQ and not enough to guarantee avoiding a 2HKO after rocks, and don't protect from Earth Plate 50% of the time. The other options does list swapping the attack and defense EVs for 16 Atk / 44 Def to avoid the 2HKO from MLop's HJK, which is what I believe you should do. Also, there's more SpD EVs on it than necessary for the roles listed in the dex - 188 is enough to avoid the OHKO from Clefable's Fire Blast after rocks, 200 is too much for a Latios' Draco followed by a -2 HP Fire and too little for after rocks (max rolls are 89.4%). Because of all of this, I recommend you run an EV spread of 248 HP / 28 Atk / 44+ Def / 188 SpD, while the way the spread and the stats it generates look don't 'click' with my brain I really don't want to use a spread that doesn't do what it claims to.

Additionally, in order to help out with your Thundurus weakness, I have two suggestions - the first less extreme but arguably less effective at killing Thundy, the latter being more extreme but arguably better at killing Thundy. They are Lum Berry Gyarados and Yache Berry Lando-T, the first can kill Thundurus after one round of LO recoil at +1, but you have to set up to begin with and it's more suspicious, and the latter can lure it in and kill it 80% of the time while above 70% health. While I personally would go with the first it's your choice, whether its Lum, Yache, or both. I would also take those 4 Def EVs off of 'Dos and place them in Speed just because I feel like speed creeping identical spreads is more helpful than one stat point in bulk.

I hope I helped, and have a nice day!

Sorry for the text, it was the reduction in text size that screwed it all up so i figured i'd just go with 'nother font.

Nice team friend! And thanks for the shout out

Basically the team looks pretty solid, so there isn't much I would change.

One issue I do see though is the extreme trouble you have koing Ferrothorn.
Nothing on your team ohkos it, and against every member of your team except scizor, which sets up on it, it can just use leech seed and be annoying.

To fix this issue without changing team structure, I would recommend slashing hp fire for kyu-b's last move. This allows you to beat Ferrothorn on the switchin, as well as scizor, which is also very annoying for your team. Kyu-b's last slot is kind of filler anyway, so you don't lose much by using hp fire.

Apart from that, the team looks awesome, keep up the good work dude!

I definitely agree with you on the low-mid ladder thing btw, I'm starting to hallucinate ambipoms and pikachus and am really sick of "let me just sack my win-con" plays.

Hello there DarkNostalgia, this is such a nice team which is well synergized, great job building it and congrats on your 1K! Anyways, I do have some few suggestions here and there that will hopefully make your team even better:

First of all, I agree with Teeny Victroy's suggestion in using Hidden Power Fire over Iron Head/Roost on Kyurem-Black which will let you hit Scizor and Ferrothorn, which can be very annoying to your team, when they think they got a safe switch-in, it's also worth noting that you're using Iron Head to deal with Clefable while Ice Beam does slightly more damage to it (as long as it didn't set up Calm Mind, but it's aimed for the Clefable switch-ins).

Another thing that is worth mentioning is that you have a huge weakness to Mega Manectric since it can OHKO most of your mons, to fix this glaring weakness I suggest using Assault Vest Raikou over Thundurus, this allows you to have a decent Mega Manectric check will also dealing decently with opposing Thundurus which you said is problematic for your team, it also makes a nice Voltturn core along with Landorus, you'll find the set below.

If you're considering using Raikou then you'll be having a hard time against Mega Charizard X since Thundurus' Thunder Wave was your answer to it, to fix this I suggest using a physically defensive Landorus-Therian set with an EV spread of 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe and an Impish nature, this set gives you a nice answer to Exadrill and Tyranitar which can be both annoying especially if TTar is running Fire Blast.

Anyways that's all I've got to say about your team, once again great job and I hope I helped! :toast:

Polaroid (Kyurem-Black) @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

->

Raikou @ Assault Vest
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 SpA / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power Ice
- Shadow Ball

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish
Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Hey there, that's an interesting team you got there, however i can see some weakness and that's why i'll help you to fix it as much as possible.
  • First i would say that your team is pretty weak to Bisharp, i really don't see how you can beat it if nicely played, even though you got Substitute on Gyarados it still means you have to win some 50/50 as Gyarados doesn't even have a move that can OHKO bisharp. Then Bisharp wont have any issue in setting up as you also got 2 intimidate user. I can't really suggest to change a pokemon as it won't make your team better overall but you should try U-Turn over Knock off on Scizor, U-Turn can be a good add for your team as it brings good momentum to your team in addition to hit Bisharp harder. Knock off is kinda good against Heatran but regarding how Thundurus and Latios are pressuring i'm pretty sure you can handle it even without Knock off; so it is all good.
  • Last suggest would be to use Gyarados Cheri berry with Natural Gift, seeing how you're weak to Bulky SD Scizor, it would be safer to have something that can hard hit him as Thundurus can be roost stall'd (Only 51% on Thunderbolt), but the fact is that you can't really come safely on Scizor because it has Knock off, which is why U-Turn is better than Bug bite here, now you can just send scizor and u-turn assuming you're slower and then send Gyarados in safely. Plus Natural Gift make you safer against Ferrothorn as it can be very dangerous for your team.
I hope I helped and good luck with your team.
Gyarados @ Cheri Berry
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Bounce
- Natural Gift
- Dragon Dance

I must say DarkNostalgia as usual your teams are spot on and you have proved without a doubt your a better teambuilder then me :). Congrats on your 1000th post very good job buddy.

Now accolades aside I notice 1 huge glaring weakness. Your Team is extremly weak the Popular as of right now Magnezone/Gothitelle + Fairy (Usally diancie, clefable or even both) Core which can once scizor is out of the way make mince meat of the rest of your team. Scarf-zone Especially as it outspeeds the whole team and beats it despite being considered a slow scarfer requiring only for lando T to be worn down a little. Once Zone has done its job Clefable just calm minds until its game or Diancie spams moonblast to clean. Given the Core's popularity the weakness has to be Addressed. First Thing is to is Drop Knock off on Scizor for Super-power. It still allows Scizor to fight Keldeo and Heatran but also lure in and do super effective dmg to standard scarfzone almost OHKOing after stealth rock as well as 2hkoing Specs zone. Once zone has been lured in Scizor is free to check Fairies

44 Atk Mega Scizor Superpower vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Magnezone: 226-266 (80.4 - 94.6%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Now with super-power added to scizor I would drop Focus Miss off Thunderous and replace it either with Nasty Plot or Sludge wave both of which let you lure in fairies. With both of those suggestions done the teams weakness to the core is alleviated. Its still somewhat troublesome but doesn't floor your team like it does now.

I hope the suggestion helps because otherwise the team is extremly solid and now I'm gonna have to do RMT so I can beat you in this arms race lol :). Goodluck heading towards 2000 posts buddy

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Cool RMT Warren, but i got a few suggestions to make.

Scizor:
Bug bite on 'zor lets you absolutely nuke mons that you cant safely set up on and almost does as much as KO to mmeta is not more, so you should prolly using it on this team, especially considering that it guarentees the ohko on starmie (all variants).

Kyurem-B:
Slash outrage in the last slot for kyub for slapping special walls (*cough* blobs *cough*) as well as generally hitting like a truck. Hp fire should also be slashed for surprising steel mons as well as moving iron head to first slot for alleviating the weakness to clefable.

Latios:
Slashing ice beam can help with your thundy weakness a bit without requiring you to use draco to kill it, and it catches ground types that normally wall lati off guard. Thunderbolt can help with your starmie weakness, and it can surprise water and flying types.

Landorus-T:
Maybe yache on landot could help with your thundy weakness as well, since it lets Lando take an hp ice as well as letting lando lure in and kill weavile and other mons that have ice moves for Lando.

Thundurus-I:
Sludge wave on your own thundy could definetely help with clefable because it guarantees the 2HKO on most cm variants taking calm mind into account (unless you get some gnarly unlucky min rolls) as well as hitting fairy types in general quite hard.

Gyarados is fine as it is rn.

Also, where's my 1k shoutout fren :'(

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
This is not really a rate so much as a few comments and some nitpicks

It's really hard to put a rate on a team so standard. There's nothing really innovating or creative, and it's pretty straightforward. I feel like teams of this build are something to be desired, because a predictable team is easy to take advantage of. Teams like this suffer due to how predictable they are in both tournament play and higher ladder; while Gyarados + Scizor can bluff megas easily through mid- ladder and whatnot, in tour play and high ladder, the Kyu-B support is giveaway to the sets.

That isn't to say it isn't effective: Kyu-B breaks a ton of Scizor's counters, and even a few of regular-Gyarados's, which make it a strong combination to play; nonetheless, a predictable one.

There's some attempt at creativity, as you can see Landorus-T is sporting a Soft Sand to bluff Scarf and to boost EQ's power; however, I can't help but feel that Leftovers is more consistent in checking threats like Talonflame, which is much more important than holding a bluff that is ruined the moment you use Stealth Rock (which is early- game).

If you want to lure in Clefable, I suggest running Sludge Wave (over Hidden Power [Ice] most likely, since you don't really need to hit Gliscor, Land-T, Hippo, when you've got a Kyu-B and M-Scizor and Gyarados) on Thundurus to do so. I feel like Iron Head can be dropped for Roost on Kyu-B; Ice Beam should do enough to Clefable so that Scizor can sweep lategame, imo. Between Ice Beam's sheer power, Thundurus's SWave and sheer power, and M-Scizor itself, it really shouldn't be a threat to warrant Iron Head for - Roost on Kyu-B is too invaluable to give up without good reason. Hidden Power [Fire] Latios should break Ferrothorns that can be quite annoying early- and mid- game otherwise, while also being an additional check to opposing M-Scizors and hitting Skarmory really hard (paving the way for your own M-Sciz's sweep). Latios just isn't bulky enough to make use of Roost anyway, and the lack of coverage can leave Latios a little lackluster at times without it.

It's more subtle changes than anything, but it's really hard to put a rate on a team so straightfoward and standard. It's not dynamic enough to where I'd feel comfortable changing anything because you'd swap X standard weaknesses for Y standard weaknesses, and a team like this is already a proven model - subtle changes are enough to achieve the highest perfection it can reach.

Don't take it personally or anything, though. Kyu-B + Scizor + Gyarados is one hell of a core. Good luck in your endeavors.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)