Pet Mod Metamorphosis (Slate 7: Minior, Eiscue, Unovan-Darmanitan (voting))

What should we do for the future of the mod?

• Keep current mons, add to Natdex OU

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Completely revamp the mod, add to Natdex OU

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Completely revamp the mod, create a micrometa

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Keep current mons, turn into micrometa

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
:swsh/Bronzong:
Name: Bronzong
Base Form Type: Steel / Psychic
Herald Form Type: Steel / Psychic
Abilities: Heatproof / Heavy Metal / Rain Dish
Base Form Stats: 67 / 89 / 116 / 79 / 116 / 33
Herald Form Stats: 67 / 79 / 106 / 109 / 106 / 93
New Moves: Rain Reading, Hydro Pump, Scald
Rain Reading: Psychic-Type Status move, -- BP, 100% Acc, 5-8 PP
Three turns after this move's usage, sets Rain. While Bronzong is active in Rain set by this move, changes to Herald Form.
Description: Bronzong is known to be able to summon rainclouds, so I decided to make it go from a bulky but slow utility mon to a fast, strong, and bulky rain abuser with the unique gimmick of having Future Sight Rain Dance, enabling it to set up Rain in advance, switch out, and then switch back in when the rain activates.

:swsh/Golurk:
Name: Golurk
Relic Form Type: Ground / Ghost
Guardian Form Type: Ground / Electric
Ability: Iron Fist / Klutz / No Guard
Base Form Stats: 89 / 124 / 80 / 55 / 80 / 55
Guardian Form Stats: 89 / 55 / 100 / 124 / 100 / 55
New Moves: Clay Shift, Zap Cannon
Clay Shift: Ground-Type Status move, -- BP, 100% Acc, 5-8 PP
The user switches into Guardian Form and has either their Def or SpD increased by one stage, depending on whether the opponent's Atk or SpA is higher. Clay Shift can only be used in Relic Form, and Golurk switches back to Relic Form upon switching out.
Description: Relic Form is still just Golurk, but Guardian Form is a No Guard-abusing slow, bulky Special Wallbreaker with Zap Cannon.

Last edited:

Base Form Type:

Rain Form Type:

Ability: Levitate / Heatproof / Rainmaker* (Sand Spit variant that summons rain)
Base Form Stats: 67 HP / 89 Atk / 116 Def / 79 SpA / 116 SpD / 33 Spe (500)
Rain Form Stats: 67 HP / 109 Atk / 116 Def / 109 SpA / 116 SpD / 33 Spe (550)
New Moves: Liquidation, Hydro Pump, Scald, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
Description: Changes to Rain Form in the rain, changes back outside of rain. Bronzong's new ability Rainmaker is based on the idea that when struck, its body will ring and summon rain clouds, as its dex entries state it is a bringer of rain. Bronzong-Rain has boosted offenses and gains a Water typing to make use of the rain.

Base Form Type:

Rampage Form Type:

Ability: Iron Fist / Sealed Energy* / No Guard
Base Form Stats: 89 HP / 124 Atk / 80 Def / 55 SpA / 80 SpD / 55 Spe (483)
Rampage Form Stats: 89 HP / 124 Atk / 55 Def / 90 SpA / 55 SpD / 110 Spe (523)
New Moves: Bulk Up, Will-O-Wisp
Description: If Golurk has the ability Sealed Energy, it changes to Rampage Form when taking direct damage that lowers its HP to half or less, which can't revert back to the base form. Based on its dex entries stating that it "rages indiscriminately" when its seal is removed (via taking damage for this sub). Golurk-Rampage becomes significantly faster and gains a boost to its special attack, while losing much of its bulk in return.

Name: Cryogonal
Base Form Type:

Vapor Form Type:

Ability: Levitate / Vapor Flux*
Base Form Stats: 80 HP / 50 Atk / 50 Def / 95 SpA / 135 SpD / 105 Spe (515)
Vapor Form Stats: 80 HP / 50 Atk / 50 Def / 125 SpA / 85 SpD / 125 Spe (515)
New Moves: Shadow Ball, Hex, Hydro Pump, Surf, Weather Ball
Description: If Cryogonal has the ability Vapor Flux, it changes to Vapor Form in the sun or rain, changes back outside of them. Based on its dex entries stating that it turns to vapor when it heats up, then turns back to ice when it's cold. Cryogonal-Vapor becomes faster and stronger while losing a chunk of its special defense.

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
:bw/Bronzong:
:ss/Bronzong:
Name: Brozong
Base Form Type: Steel/Psychic
Guardian Form Type: Steel/Psychic
Ability: Levitate/Heatproof/Heavy Metal

Base Form Stats: 67 / 89 / 116 / 79 / 116 / 33
Guardian Form Stats: 67 / 89 / 116 / 79 / 116 / 70 (Added 37 to Speed, Added 20 to both Defences, Removed 20 from Attack and SpAttack)

New Moves: Heal Bell, Wish, Teleport, Relic Song
Formerly the signature move of Meloetta, when successfully used it will transform Bronzong into Bronzong-Guardian. Flavour-wise, in the anime Relic Song is able to accelerate the growth of flowers, and Bronzong is said to be "the bringer of plentiful harvests".
Description: Bronzong-Guardian is more supportive than base form, with Heal Bell and Wish allowing it to take on a Cleric role and Teleport synergising well with Wish in particular. It can still set Stealth Rocks as well if it wants. However, it’s now much more passive than before, and in order to access Guardian form it needs to run Relic Song, effectively leaving it with three moveslots to utilise

Wanted to take a different direction because a lot of the Bronzong subs are probably gonna be rain-based, so I've decided to use the Sword pokedex entry as a basis for my sub:
Sword Pokedex Entry said:
Some believe it to be a deity that summons rain clouds. When angered, it lets out a warning cry that rings out like the tolling of a bell.
And also the Wikipedia article on the Dōtaku

:bw/Golurk:
WIP

:bw/Cryogonal:
:ss/Cryogonal:
Base Form Type: Ice
Leviathan Form Type: Ice/Dragon
Ability: Levitate/Mirror Armour

Base Form Stats: 80/50/50/95/135/105
Guardian Form Stats: 80/155/50/95/50/105 (Swapped Att and SpDef, Added 20 to Att)

New Moves: Ice Shackle, Dragon Hammer, Draco Meteor
Ice-type Physical Move, 80 BP, 100% Accuracy, 10 PP
Spirit Shackle clone; Traps the opponent. Upon successful use, transforms Cryogonal into Cryogonal-Leviathan
Description: Cryogonal is a powerful trapper thanks to Ice Shackle. Ice Shackle, while not as powerful as Triple Axel, gives Cryogonal a consistent Ice-type physical move. Once transformed, Cryogonal-Leviathan becomes one of the hardest hitters in the tier (outside of Megas) with a good speed tier to match. Its coverage is still pretty poor though, with Cryogonal unable to break through most Steel types, and its Defences are pitiful at best. 155 Att is not to be underestimated though, and once its checks are removed it can destroy opponent with ease

Flavour-wise, I wanted to do something with the whole "Cryogonal ensnares its prey with ice chains" thing, so I made the form transformation happen with Ice Shackle to emulate Cryogonal trapping its prey. The Leviathan form is partially based on Jötunn - Norse frost giants which also have the ability to trap beings in ice - and Níðhöggr - the serpent that gnaws at the roots of Yggdrasil. I also just wanted to make it Dragon because I thought it was neat

Magmajudis

Title pending
Hey um, just a question, why doesn't the OP edit the title? I mean it's been like that for a bit, I will have to tag Magmajudis to implement this, and no I'm not forcing you to do it.
For one, i simply just forgot to change it. Secondly, you should ask this kind of questions in the Discord server.

I made a two sided type triangle let's go
:swsh/bronzong:
Name: Bronzong-Dimensional
New Types:

Base Stats: 87 / 121 / 89 / 121 / 89 / 33 [BST: 540] (+20 HP / +32 Atk / -27 Def / +32 SpA / -27 SpD / +0 Spe)
Base Stats Notes: The boost in this pokemon's HP applies to Bronzong's base form, and the base form now has 89 in SpA and 121 in Def and SpD
New Ability: Trick Reposition
Ability Description: In trick room, switch to Dimensional form.
New Moves: Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw, Poltergeist, Bullet Punch, Knock Off
Dex Entry I Based This On: "It brought rains by opening portals to another world. It was revered as a bringer of plentiful harvests." - Platinum/Black/White
JavaScript:
bronzong-dimensional: {
    num: 75000###,
    types:["Steel", "Ghost"]
    species: "Bronzong-Dimensional"
    id: "bronzong-dimensional"
    baseStats: {hp: 87, atk: 121, def: 89, spa: 121, spd: 89, spe: 33}
    abilities: {0: "Trick Reposition"}
    weightkg: 187
    fusion: ["Bronzong"]
},
:bw/golurk:
Pokemon Name: Golurk-Unsealed
New Types:

Base Stats: 58 / 130 / 90 / 55 / 90 / 100 [BST: 523] (-31 HP / +6 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +45 Spe)
Base Form Notes: Boosts to Atk, Def, and SpD apply to base form, 100 HP and 58 Speed in base form.
Abilities: No Guard, Iron Fist, Reckless (replace Klutz with Reckless in Base Form)
New Moves: Seal Shatter, Seal Stitch, High Jump Kick, Shadow Sneak, Mach Punch
Description of Moves: Both are ground moves, Seal Shatter in Base Form becomes Seal Stitch in Unsealed Form, 10 PP, Seal Shatter deals 120 physical damage with recoil and turns it into Unsealed Form, Seal Stitch heals 50% of health and turns it into Base Form afterward.
Dex Entry I Based This On: "When the seal on its chest is removed, it rages indiscriminately, turning the whole mountain around it into a mountain of rubble" -Ultra Moon
JavaScript:
golurk-unsealed: {
    types:["Ground", "Fighting"],
    species: "Golurk-Unsealed",
    id: "golurk-unsealed",
    baseStats: {hp: 58, atk: 130, def: 90, spa: 55, spd: 90, spe: 100}
    abilities: {0: "No Guard"},
    weightkg: 330,
    fusion: ["Golurk"],
},
:swsh/cryogonal:
Name: Cryogonal-Bitter
New Types:

Base Stats: 80 / 50 / 100 / 100 / 100 / 125 [BST: 555] (+0 HP / +0 Atk / +50 Def / +5 SpA / -35 SpD / +20 Spe)
New Ability: Stance Change
Ability Description: Turns to Base Form with Protect, Screens, or Substitutes. Turns to Bitter Form using an offensive move.
New Moves: Dark Pulse, Psychic, Earth Power, Calm Mind, Nasty Plot
Dex Entry I Based This On: "With its icy chains, Cryogonal freezes those it encounters, it then takes its victims away to somewhere unknown" -Sword
JavaScript:
cryogonal-bitter: {
    types:["Ice", "Dark"],
    species: "Cryogonal-Bitter",
    id: "cryogonal-bitter",
    baseStats: {hp: 80, atk: 50, def: 100, spa: 100, spd: 100, spe: 125}
    abilities: {0: "Stance Change"},
    weightkg: 148,
    fusion: ["Cryogonal"],
},

Last edited:
:ss/bronzong:
Pokemon: Bronzong & Floodbringer Bronzong
Types: Steel/Psychic in both
Stats: 88/89/116/89/116/33 (+21 Hp, +10 SpA)
Floodbringer Stats: 88/95/106/95/106/33
Abilities: Levitate/Heatproof (H: Heavy Metal)
Floodbringer Abilities: Primordial Sea
New Moves: Torrential Ring (80 BP Special Steel Move gets a 1.5x boost to power during rain. Turns Bronzong into its Floodbringer form.)
Description: A rain form for Bronzong. Based on Bronzong's connection to the rain and Mega Dhelmise from M4A. However it can't change back to its normal form after using Torrential Ring.

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
:ss/golurk:
Typing:

Ability: Iron Fist/Cannonize/No Guard (HA)
Cannonize: Golurk transforms into its Cannon form when it missed a move. Stays in that form for 3 turns or until swichting out.
Base Form Stats: 89/124/80/55/80/55 (483)
Cannon Form Stats: 89/84/55/160/55/80 (523)
New Moves: Bulk Up, Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon
Description: Golurk can transform into a cannon and this is a canon thing. I made it a special attack to take advantage of more powerful moves.

:ss/bronzong:
Typing:

Ability: Levitate/Heatproof (HA)
New Move: Ringing Bell
Type: Steel
Category: Special
Accuracy: 90%
PP: 10 (max. 16)
Basepower: 80
Heals the user by 50% of its max health if in Base form and tranforms into Bell form.
If the user is in Bell form, the damage increases by 25% instead and sets up Safeguard.
Base Form Stats: 67/89/116/79/116/33 (490)
Bell Form Stats: 67/89/131/89/131/33 (530)
New Moves: -
Description: Bronzong has a one time healing option, but afterwards it becomes more bulky and a bit stronger and immune to status.

Last edited:

Magmajudis

Title pending
:swsh/Golurk:
Typing:
Base Form:

Cannon Form:

Ability (changes in bold)
: Iron Fist / Antique Machine (Changes to cannon forme when using special moves, changes to base forme when using physical moves) / No Guard (HA)
Base Forme Stats: 89/124/80/55/80/55 (483 BST)
Cannon Forme Stats: 89/54/80/135/80/45 (483 BST)
New Moves: Bulk Up, Ancient Shot (110 BP/Fire type/16 PP/95% Acc/Hits one turns later. Uses the raw stat of the user at the time it was used)
Description: Can now set-up, but most importantly, it can now use it's good special movepool to inflict further pressure on the opponent, especially considering it's good special coverage, and Ancient Shot allows it to hit on both sides at once for great pressure. Though, it can't really support it's team with it due to it hitting one turn after being used and not two like Future Sight.

:swsh/bronzong:
Abilities (changes in bold): Heatproof / Harvest Bringer (After using a Water move, sets Grassy Terrain, and changes to Bountiful Forme for three turns) / Levitate (HA)
Typing:
Base Forme:

Bountiful Forme
:

Stats:
Base Forme Stats: 87(+20)/99(+10)/116/79/116/33
Bountiful Forme stats: 87/79/96/129/116/33
New Moves: Teleport, Recover
Description: Now has more of a support role by setting both Rain and Grassy Terrain at the same time and having Teleport, and switching to a better defensive typing when doing so. Recover helps its longevity, and Bountiful Forme has a strong STAB Grass Knot.

By the way, gonna drop a 48 hours warning for subs.

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is a sub from my friend that doesn't really use smogon, although I've made things past the basics.

Cryogonal-Base -> Cryogonal-Polished
->

Abilities - Levitate / Technician / Refrigerate
Base Stats (Base Form) - 80 / 50 / 50 / 95 / 135 / 105
Base Stats (Polished Form) - 80 / 115 / 50 / 50 / 85 / 135 [Swap Atk and SpA, +20 Atk | Swap SpD and Spe, -20 SpD]
New Moves - Smart Strike
Form Requirements - Use Rapid Spin, transforms for the rest of the battle
Description - By spinning incredibly fast with Rapid Spin it polishes and sharpens it's body. It switches from being a specially bulky special attacker to a less specially bulky, fast physical attacker. It can either power up moves like Triple Axel and Rapid Spin with Technician, opt to make Rapid Spin unblockable with Refrigerate, or forgo it's ground weakness with Levitate

Magmajudis

Title pending
Voting is now open!

Though, while this is not a veto, Ludicrousity, i would prefer if you gave a custom element to your Cryogonal to make it change forme. An easy way to do this would be to give it a new move that has exactly the same effect as Rapid Spin but also changes it's forme.

Golurk: RedwoodRogue, Emergence, Magmajudis
Bronzong: Emergence, RedwoodRogue, PalpitoadChamp
Cryogonal: Emergence, RedwoodRogue, Ludicrousity

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Golurk: RedwoodRogue, Magmajudis, NeonNitroGlycerin
Bronzong: ViZar, Magmajudis, Albatr0ss
Cyrogonal: Albatr0ss, Ludicrousity, Emergence

Golurk: RedwoodRogue, NeonNitroGlycerin, Magmajudis
Bronzong: Magmajudis, Emergence, NeonNitroGlycerin
Cyrogonal: Ludicrousity, Emergence, Albatr0ss

Magmajudis

Title pending
Results are in!
Pokemon Name: Golurk-Unsealed
New Types:

Base Stats: 58 / 130 / 90 / 55 / 90 / 100 [BST: 523] (-31 HP / +6 Atk / +10 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +45 Spe)
Base Form Notes: Boosts to Atk, Def, and SpD apply to base form, 100 HP and 58 Speed in base form.
Abilities: No Guard, Iron Fist, Reckless (replace Klutz with Reckless in Base Form)
New Moves: Seal Shatter, Seal Stitch, High Jump Kick, Shadow Sneak, Mach Punch
Description of Moves: Both are ground moves, Seal Shatter in Base Form becomes Seal Stitch in Unsealed Form, 10 PP, Seal Shatter deals 120 physical damage with recoil and turns it into Unsealed Form, Seal Stitch heals 50% of health and turns it into Base Form afterward.
Dex Entry I Based This On: "When the seal on its chest is removed, it rages indiscriminately, turning the whole mountain around it into a mountain of rubble" -Ultra Moon

Base Form Type:

Vapor Form Type:

Ability: Levitate / Vapor Flux*
Base Form Stats: 80 HP / 50 Atk / 50 Def / 95 SpA / 135 SpD / 105 Spe (515)
Vapor Form Stats: 80 HP / 50 Atk / 50 Def / 125 SpA / 85 SpD / 125 Spe (515)
New Moves: Shadow Ball, Hex, Hydro Pump, Surf, Weather Ball
Description: If Cryogonal has the ability Vapor Flux, it changes to Vapor Form in the sun or rain, changes back outside of them. Based on its dex entries stating that it turns to vapor when it heats up, then turns back to ice when it's cold. Cryogonal-Vapor becomes faster and stronger while losing a chunk of its special defense.

Base Form Type:

Rain Form Type:

Ability: Levitate / Heatproof / Rainmaker* (Sand Spit variant that summons rain)
Base Form Stats: 67 HP / 89 Atk / 116 Def / 79 SpA / 116 SpD / 33 Spe (500)
Rain Form Stats: 67 HP / 109 Atk / 116 Def / 109 SpA / 116 SpD / 33 Spe (550)
New Moves: Liquidation, Hydro Pump, Scald, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
Description: Changes to Rain Form in the rain, changes back outside of rain. Bronzong's new ability Rainmaker is based on the idea that when struck, its body will ring and summon rain clouds, as its dex entries state it is a bringer of rain. Bronzong-Rain has boosted offenses and gains a Water typing to make use of the rain.
Congrats to the winners! Though, i'm gonna have to change Rainmaker so that the forme change actually happens with the ability.

Here's the new slate: Delcatty, Liepard, Meowstic. You have a week to submit.

Though, i'm gonna have to change Rainmaker so that the forme change actually happens with the ability.
Right, I forgot to edit that in. Bronzong must have the Rainmaker ability to change form. I’ll edit my subs here later.

Name: Meowstic
Base Form Type:
(both)
Released Form Type:
(M) /
(F)
Ability: Keen Eye / Infiltrator / Prankster (M) / Competitive (F)
Base Form Stats (M): 74 HP / 48 Atk / 76 Def / 93 SpA / 96 SpD / 114 Spe (501) (+10 SpA, +15 SpD, +10 Spe)
Released Form Stats (M): 74 HP / 48 Atk / 96 Def / 93 SpA / 116 SpD / 114 Spe (541) (+20 Def, +20 SpD)
Base Form Stats (F): 74 HP / 48 Atk / 76 Def / 113 SpA / 81 SpD / 109 Spe (501) (+30 SpA, +5 Spe)
Released Form Stats (F): 74 HP / 48 Atk / 86 Def / 128 SpA / 96 SpD / 109 Spe (541) (+10 Def, +15 SpA, +15 SpD)
New Moves (M): Earnergy Burst*, Moonblast, Moonlight, Teleport, Wish
New Moves (F): Earnergy Burst*, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Mystical Fire
Type:

Category:

BP: 90
Acc: 100
PP: 10
Switches Meowstic to its Released Form for the rest of the battle if it hits. 20% chance to lower SpD by 1 stage.

Description: Meowstic unleash their full psychic power by unfolding their ears. The male is the protective one, so its Released form gains defensive boosts, while the offensive female gains a significant amount of special attack. The male also gains a Fairy typing and can function as a bulky Teleport/WishPort pivot. The female gains a Dark typing, and with Nasty Plot and Competitive it can easily accumulate boosts.

Name: Delcatty
Base Form Type:

Beauty Form Type:

Ability: Cute Charm / Normalize / Wonder Skin
Base Form Stats: 70 HP / 55 Atk / 65 Def / 95 SpA / 65 SpD / 90 Spe (440) (-10 Atk, +40 SpA, +10 SpD)
Beauty Form Stats: 70 HP / 55 Atk / 65 Def / 110 SpA / 80 SpD / 120 Spe (500) (+15 SpA, +15 SpD, +30 Spe)
New Moves: Purrfect Preen*, Moonblast
Type:

Category:

BP: -
Acc: -
Heals the user by 25% of its max hitpoints, cures status, and changes Delcatty into its Beauty Form for the next 3 turns it is out. This timer pawses if switched out.

Description: Delcatty likes to keep its fur clean all the time, which inspired the new move. Its fur gets dirty over the course of a battle, so it reverts back to its base form and must clean itself again to get back into its Beauty Form.

Name: Liepard
Base Form Type:

Predator Form Type:

Ability: Limber / Unburden / Prankster
Base Form Stats: 74 HP / 98 Atk / 50 Def / 98 SpA / 50 SpD / 116 Spe (486) (+10 HP, +10 Atk, +10 SpA, +10 Spe)
Predator Form Stats: 74 HP / 115 Atk / 50 Def / 115 SpA / 50 SpD / 126 Spe (530) (+17 Atk, +17 SpA, +10 Spe)
New Moves: Clawful Pounce*, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Poltergeist, Moonblast
Type:

Category:

BP: 90
Acc: 95
Changes Liepard into its Predator Form if successful. High critical hit ratio, 20% chance to cause flinching. Liepard reverts back into Base form upon switching out.

Description: Liepard becomes the ultimate nighttime predator with its new form, becoming one with the shadows and gaining a Ghost typing. It has several priority moves like Fake Out, Sucker Punch, and Shadow Sneak, as well as those affected by Prankster.

Last edited:
:ss/liepard:
Normal Form/Base Form Type: Dark
Last Resort Form Type: Dark / Normal
Ability: Limber / Unburden | Last Breath (If Normal Liepard, survives any hit at 1 HP; turns into Liepard-Last-Resort afterward. If Liepard-Last-Resort, moves used by it cannot fail)
Normal Form/Base Form Stats: 66 / 95 / 50 / 89 / 50 / 110 [BST: 460]
Last Resort Form Stats: 1 / 150 / 50 / 129 / 50 / 110 [BST: 490]
New Moves: Last Resort
Description: I... just know nothing about this cat, so I just did it like this. But competitively, STAB Sucker Punch and Last Resort that cannot fail is heck OP especially with 150 Attack stat.

:ss/delcatty:
Normal Form/Base Form Type: Normal
Mutant Form Type: Normal / Poison
Ability: Cute Charm / Normalize | Mutation (If Normal Delcatty, turns into Delcatty-Mutant after it hits and KOes another Pokemon. If Delcatty-Mutant, it heals 1/8 of its max HP in the end of each turn.)
Normal Form/Base Form Stats: 70 / 70 / 70 / 55 / 55 / 90 [BST: 410]
Mutant Form Stats: 70 / 70 / 70 / 130 / 55 / 55 [BST: 450]
New Moves: Boomburst, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave
Description: I don't know what to do with this thing either, so I will only talk about competitive. Stab Boomburst and Sludge Wave is walled by Ghost, Rock, and Steel, but for other things, it's perfectly fine.

:ss/meowstic:
Name: Male Meowstic
Standard Form/Base Form Type: Psychic
Delayer Form Type: Psychic / Normal
Ability: Sound Delayer (If Meowstic, turns into Meowstic-Delayer after using a sound-based move. This Pokemon's sound-based moves will be delayed by 1 turn) / Infiltrator | Prankster
Standard Form/Base Form Stats: 70 / 50 / 75 / 90 / 75 / 110 [BST: 470]
Delayer Form Stats: 70 / 50 / 95 / 90 / 95 / 120 [BST: 520]
New Moves: Hyper Voice, Teleport
Description: Fast and (kinda) bulky, even faster and bulkier in Delayer form. Now, it has something funny to play around and that thing is delayed STAB Hyper Voice which can be useful especially when you switch or teleport to Throat Spray holder afterward.

:ss/meowstic-f:
Name: Female Meowstic
Standard Form/Base Form Type: Psychic
Expander Form Type: Psychic / Normal
Ability: Sound Expander (If Meowstic-F, turns into Meowstic-Expander after using a sound-based move. This Pokemon's sound-based moves have 1.5× power and accuracy) / Infiltrator | Competitive
Standard Form/Base Form Stats: 70 / 50 / 75 / 90 / 75 / 110 [BST: 470]
Expander Form Stats: 70 / 70 / 75 / 110 / 75 / 120 [BST: 520]
New Moves: Hyper Voice, Sing
Description: Fast and hits hard, even fa... ok, I will not copy from above. Its main gimmick is a (pretty) accurate Sing and boosted Hyper Voice which is very useful especially with Nasty Plot.

:swsh/delcatty:
Name: Delcatty-Dormant
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 90 / 100 / 50 / 100 / 90 [BST: 500] (+0 HP / +25 Atk / +35 Def / -5 SpA / +45 SpD / +0 Spe)
Base Form Stats: 70 / 90 / 65 / 50 / 65 / 100 [BST: 440] (+0 HP / +25 Atk / +0 Def / -5 SpA / +10 SpD / +10 Spe)
Ability: Off Rhythm
Ability Description: Delcatty starts as dormant form and only switches while asleep. When Delcatty "wakes up", it changes to dormant form.
New Moves: Poltergeist, Shadow Sneak, Quick Attack, Swords Dance, Extreme Speed
Role Justification: Setups, then rest to sweep? Yeah it's crazy I know, but this could work, especially with priority. Ultimately it's a bulky mon with a handful of resistances that loses bulk and gets faster temporarily while immune to statuses.
Dex Entry I Based This On: “Delcatty prefers to live an unfettered existence in which it can do as it pleases at its own pace. Because this Pokémon eats and sleeps whenever it decides, its daily routines are completely random.” -Ruby
JavaScript:
delcatty-dormant: {
    types:["Normal", "Ghost"],
    species: "Delcatty-Dormant",
    id: "delcatty-dormant",
    baseStats: {hp: 70, atk: 85, def: 100, spa: 55, spd: 100, spe: 90}
    abilities: {0: "Off Rhythm"},
    weightkg: 32.6,
    fusion: ["Delcatty", "Delcatty"],
},
WIP

Last edited:
:ss/delcatty:
Delcatty & Delcatty-Slacker
Base & Slacker Type: Normal
Abilities: Neck Pillow / Normalize (H: Wonder Skin)
Base Stats: 75 / 95 / 65 / 50 / 55 / 100 (BST: 440)
Slacker Stats: 75 / 65 / 85 / 50 / 85 / 80 (BST: 440)
New Moves: Skill Swap, Swords Dance, Superpower
Neck Pillow - When this pokemon falls asleep, it changes into its Slacker Form. Upon waking up this pokemon changes into its Base Form. Upon switching out this pokemon wakes up.
Description: Fast utility/sweeper with a bulky Rest version and also Natural Cure like thing with Rest!!!

:xy/meowstic:
Name: Male Meowstic
Base Form Type: Psychic
Protective Form Type: Psychic/Dragon
Ability: Keen Eye/Infiltrator/(HA: Protective Purr)
Protective Purr: If this Pokemon is Meowstic, once this Pokemon gets below half health, it turns into Meowstic-Protective
Base Form Stats: 84/48/86/83/91/104 (BST: 502)
Protective Form Stats: 94/83/106/48/106/110 (BST: 553)
New Moves: Breaking Swipe, Teleport, Recover, Outrage, Snarl
Description: Decently fast defensive mon with the ability to lower opposing Pokemon’s stats with Breaking Swipe and Snarl
:xy/meowstic-f:
Name: Female Meowstic
Base Form Type: Psychic
Jealous Form Type: Psychic/Dark
Ability: Keen Eye/Infiltrator/(HA: Jealous Purr)
Jealous Purr: If this Pokemon is Meowstic, once this Pokemon gets below half health, then it turns into Meowstic-Jealous
Base Form Stats: 84/48/86/83/91/104 (BST: 502)
Jealous Form Stats: 94/106/83/106/48/110 (BST: 553)
New Moves: Throat Chop, Knock Off, Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Focus Blast
Description: Fast offensive mon with the ability to setup with either Nasty Plot or Swords Dance
:bw/delcatty:
Base Form Type: Normal
Roaming Form Type: Normal/Ghost
Ability: Cute Charm/Normalize/(HA: Wonder Skin)
Base Form Stats: 70/65/85/55/75/90
Roaming Form Stats: 70/95/85/55/75/110
New Moves: Skedaddle, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Claw
Skedaddle:
Type: Normal
Category: Physical
BP: 70
Acc: 100
PP: 20
Deals damage, then switches the user out. Before Delcatty switches out, it changes into its Roaming Form
Description: In its base form, it can take a few hits, and in its Roaming form, it gets faster and more offensive, with dual Normal and Ghost STAB. It also gains a STAB switching move.
:bw/liepard:
Base Form Type: Dark
Stealth Form Type: Dark/Fairy
Ability: Limber/Unburden/(HA: Prankster)
Base Form Stats: 64/93/50/93/50/136 (BST: 486)
Stealth Form Stats: 64/93/50/123/50/136 (BST: 536)
New Moves: Stealthy Style, Dazzling Gleam, Moonblast
Stealthy Style:
Type: Dark
Category: Special
BP: 60
Acc: 100%
Always crits. Transforms Liepard into Stealth Form. Once Liepard is switched out, it resets
Description: Fast special attacker that has good STAB and setup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)