Metronome Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Anomalous 2-1 in a battle with Leech Seed, Memento, Selfdestruct, Conversion2 and a Leppa Berry+Mimic glitch twice. I'm sending you the logs right now.

EDIT: are we allowed to change teams between battles and/or rounds?

GG to you too, peter, and yes, you are allowed to change teams between rounds. Also, if for some reason a battle ends in a tie, just pretend like it never happened and play that battle over again. Also, I LOLed pretty hard when I read that nice design you had in your log, Anomalous... you know which one I'm talking about. Oh, and Explodus, if possible, re-send those logs in .txt format... for some reason, my comp doesnt like NB replays... That goes for everyone else too... mail me the text version.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
TheMusicMan said:
GAlso, I LOLed pretty hard when I read that nice design you had in your log, Anomalous... you know which one I'm talking about.
Thanks man!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
He ownt he first game, but me and my mew came back to win the next 2 :)

gg

It's all right, Explodus, just send the .txt file the next time. Don't worry... you win is still valid because Fig posted confirming it.

By my records, only five of the first round battles have been completed so far... I haven't checked my mail yet today though. Sunday is approaching, people!

ok freaktron015 i be on smogon mostly all the time after 9:00 or 10:00 pm just tell me a time and day so we can finish this up

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
First match ended up tied due to Perish Song, then we've battled 3 times and i won 2-1.

gg man. I lolled many times here.

EDIT> I didn't save the log. I hope there's no problem.

i beat mosh 2-1 in some good metro battles, my luck came through in the last two games! gg

edit: just in case you don't see the log, i didn't email them to you, i PMed them to you, sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)