Mica's Huge 5/6IV Shiny Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click the link in my sig for full list. I just copied and past it over. Clone trades are for my level 100 Ev trained pokemon. I don't offer it
Ok, are you interested in the Adamant Ralts (Flawless)?

I'm interested in Carvana (Speed Boost) and Corphish. Leaning more toward the Carvana I think.

WoW, very lot of shiny flawless, but all of there are yours? Are there Kalos born?
All are kalos bred with memories unless stated othereise. List in sig for full details
Ok, you got a deal. I'll get it cloned and get back to you ASAP.

EDIT: Got the clone ready.
I wont be online till tomorrow if thats okay
uhh how bout omanyte and the hp fire exeggcute?
Sure can do :)
Not really anything sorry

hey im interested in your shiny greninja but i cant really give you any shinies back.
i do however got a 4 iv, 28 def hp ice timid manectrik, 5 iv timid helioptile, 5 iv timid lucario and 5 iv modest ha eevee which im offering all of them just for that greninja. i bred them all myself except the eevee so i can nickname them if your like. also i got the question if that greninja got a nickname or not and if i can pick one.

please pm me if you are interested or not

I
hey im interested in your shiny greninja but i cant really give you any shinies back.
i do however got a 4 iv, 28 def hp ice timid manectrik, 5 iv timid helioptile, 5 iv timid lucario and 5 iv modest ha eevee which im offering all of them just for that greninja. i bred them all myself except the eevee so i can nickname them if your like. also i got the question if that greninja got a nickname or not and if i can pick one.

please pm me if you are interested or not
m not interested sorry no. I shoulda have clarified that I'm interested in perfect non shiny NOT on my list...

SORRY I HAVE BEEN OUT.

So I haven't responded to everyone. For all those That I have pending trades with please list:
your FC/IGN, Pokemon we're trading (All of my pokemon are ready for trade). I am baack on pokemon so lets trade if you guys are still interested
so can i have the shiny gligar, you didn't respond
sorry not interested

oh, fc 0232 8814 9389 ign is N

we were trading your omanyte and hp fire exeggcute for my lileep and onix :D

Whatte="Mica3l, post: 5276787, member: 221333"]SORRY I HAVE BEEN OUT.

So I haven't responded to everyone. For all those That I have pending trades with please list:
your FC/IGN, Pokemon we're trading (All of my pokemon are ready for trade). I am baack on pokemon so lets trade if you guys are still interested

sorry not interested[/quote]
What do you want then? Name it and I'll trade to you. I've captured every single pokemon, and I have perfect 6 iv Pokemon as well :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)