Pet Mod MicroMetaMafia (Night 2)

Paulluxx

[Regional Manager of Big Shifu]
is a Community Contributor
how about instead I'm dropping out

yeah you pet mods idiots can cry about it :jokerfication:
Losah losah losah, I’ll vote somebody later

I’m gonna go along with the hive mind and voting Tapler, because I trust somebody that trusts them. And Tapler has a good mentality.

Tapler

Last edited:

Tapler

Coral Bitch
is a Top Social Media Contributor
Tapler

I’ve already explained why I’m voting for myself in the discord but TLDR Nate and I know for a fact that each other are inno due to our roles. Once I die, my role will be confirmed and everyone else will also know for a fact that Nate is town, meaning we don’t need to risk sab wins in the earlygame.
Tapler, you are Beheeyem

Beheeyem: Telepathy. You have a private chat with all other telepathy users.​
(yes, earl has confirmed that all telepathy users are town lol)

As far as advice for other people before I die if this goes through:
- PLEASE do not vote for the subs of anyone who is not confirmed or near-certainly town, it’s an unnecessary risk.
- DMing your role to 100% confirmed town is highly recommended as it can be confirmed by investigatives later who, if confirmed, will also make you confirmed town.
- Protective roles should stay on Nate and later other confirmed town because of how stupidly valuable confirmed town are in this mode, plus a message will likely be displayed if you save the person you protected, proving you innocent as long as you‘ve claimed to them prior.
- Investigative roles can prove themselves near-certainly town by finding maf and then keeping town updated on their results after they out themselves. They can also DM their results to confirmed townies to identify discrepancies between DMed claims, though beware of potential Consigliere-alikes.
- If we have a role that can revive someone like a Retributionist, DM the person you’re going to revive before it happens or (if that’s not allowed) immediately after it happens to confirm yourself.
- If we have an Amnesiac-alike that can copy a dead person’s role who wants to join town, copy Beheeyem so that you can be added to #telepathy-chat and instantly be confirmed town.
- If we have a Medium-alike that can talk to dead players, talk to me tonight and I can tell you exactly what happened in #telepathy-chat, which you can then DM to Nate to be confirmed.
- If your role has an ability may make it harder to identify maf, such as a Transporter-alike, please do not activate your ability in the early game unless you really need to or if it can confirm you (ie if it has a notification of what happened at night, you could tell a confirmed town that you’re swapping yourself with them and then do that to confirm). edit: Didn't realize Bolivia'd already claimed Trans, prob better not to do that yet in case they do have a consumable night kill and attack you in hopes of hitting Nate lol
- earl told us in #telepathy-chat that there are no day-activated roles, which is insanely valuable info imo. Make of it what you will.

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Tapler

- If we have a Medium-alike that can talk to dead players, talk to me tonight and I can tell you exactly what happened in #telepathy-chat, which you can then DM to Nate to be confirmed.
Claiming Dusknoir, which is exactly that.

For the people who are still uncertain about the lynch Tapler thing, here's my reasoning as to why this is a risk-free strategy:

- If Tapler is a town telepath like he's been saying, killing him will instantly clear two townies (Nate and me), which is huge.
- If Tapler is maf, we lynch a maf member lol. If his role is some sort of maf jester that grants mafia a kill or something like that, its kinda bad but since we know that means Nate is also maf, that would mean we get two mafia dead for the price of one townie which is good.

Additionally, the chance Tapler is some sort of neutral jester is incredibly low:
1- there being two jesters is practically impossible, Nate has no reason to be lying here and
2- how would a role like that even work in this format. Like honestly, the only way for a faction to win is to have more subs in than the other one, and unless jester gets given the possibility of literally solo-creating all the fucking roles (which would suck and earl would not do that) there's no way this role is a thing. The payoff of getting a kill or just like being told you won the game is not enough for a neutral role to want to out himself like that – id rather get some of my subs in then be outed round one with a nice plate that said "gg you won".

If he says what he says he is, lynching Tapler also involves huge rewards in having two confirmed townsmen (Natebloomer, the other telepath, and me, the medium, once I come through with the plan Tapler has made). With only that, we can completely deny Mafia from obtaining kills. Unless they have a special role that can get them elsewhere, that means as long as confirmed town subs win, Mafia can not get any ammunition, practically winning us the game on spot (disregarding neutral roles).

The price to pay for basically winning is that, for this round at least, only subs made by Nate or me should win. About votes, ppl who saw it in the discord know that my og vote plan looked something like this:

Offensive::claydol:,:primeape:, (:solrock:,:leavanny:,:heracross:)
Defensive::toxapex:,:magnezone:,:cloyster:

My revised edition would look something like this:

Offensive::dragonair:,:primeape:,:claydol:
Defensive::cinccino:,:magnezone:,:toxapex:

I can't say im particularily big on neither dragonair nor cinccino, but denying mafia kills comes before that, and for the time being this is how things should be dealt with.

I know that for the people who are only here for the Clean Slate aspect of the mod, this sucks. Only having two options to vote for on round 1 sucks. I'm one of yall – would I not be in the people who can be confirmed, I think I'd be way less down to follow this plan than I am rn. I am aware of my biases. For people who think that voting for cool subs come before the mafia aspect of the mod, here is my argument:

Eventually, if we only chose subs that are cool, mafia is bound to gain some firepower. It can't be helped: we can't really figure out mafia from submissions alone, at least not always. Once mafia starts gaining control over the game, there's a very likely chance their power starts to snowball. If we do things wrong, we might get to a point where we get a mafia endgame, where maf will be free to get in whatever dumb shit they want to happen. Remember the last round of the short form? The one where Tapler posted screenshots? I'll let yall onto something: if he hadn't done that, Duo's magearna would have gotten in. You know, the one with Metronome and like 200 in defenses. + 15 vote bombing, no way town could have stopped that. Yeah. An endgame where mafia is winning is probably gonna look like that. They're gonna have full power to screw the whole meta up. That means that the cool subs that got in before that are gonna have to forever live in a meta screwd by the few last absolutely bonkershit subs.

I'm not saying this 100% what will happen. I'm saying that we have the power to avoid that completely by voting for confirmed towns. There's not much choice in this round, yeah, but as more and more townspeople get confirmed over time, there's gonna be more and more choice to vote from! And, in the end, we'll be able to have a healthy metagame to play for eons after :). It might suck in short term, but long term this is what's gonna make us have more fun overall.

tl;dr
lynch tapler
if he town then vote for nate and me

EDIT: FORGOT TO ADD. If you have a role that can protect people for the night, protect one of me or Nate! Keeping at least one confirmed townsperson alive is of the upmost importance!

Last edited:
Tapler

Claiming Wooloo (standard, boring and sad townie with nothing cool to do)
copypasted from earl's DM:
NeonNitroGlycerin, you are Wooloo

Wooloo: Fluffy. You have no special night actions or effects.

not sure exactly what's going on, but i follow tapler's reasoning and we'll get at least 1 guaranteed sab or trustworthy town out of this
However, gravity monkey claiming dusknoir is not something that should be counted on: if he's a sab, claiming to be a medium and sharing fake info "from tapler" would be an excellent idea, especially given tapler's plan to confirm Nate as town.

One way for GM to prove they're medium could be nate and tapler deciding on a password for GM, to be confirmed by Nate after Tapler's death.

Last edited:

Ema Skye

Work!
Bolivia/Hematemesis

Transporter claim seems really sus when both people who he claims were transported (G-Luke/Mossy) didn't get any message indicating what happened to them. Seems like we're down to a 50/50 (either there's really no message or he's sab and got caught). It's a riskier play but I think the risk of payoff is worth it.

Don't think the Tapler play is the best way to go right now when we can just presume both Tap/Nate are town and save retri for later on a more valuable role than a mason.

Last edited:

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hematemesis

they sus, I also think with Town fumbling the bag on revealing their cleric, we need as much heads as possible to distract mafia because I am sure cleric will be protecting themselves lol (as they should tbh)

Tapler

I was between this and not voting with how day 1 is going, but as more info comes out I think knowing who's town and who isn't is the best course of action. Town is kind of collapsing in on itself and I think it's easier to do this and avoid maf kills. And I promise I'll provide better subs in upcoming rounds so voting for mine in this one isn't as much of a drag ;;

EDIT: I am now Abstaining.

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
hematemesis, seems like they posted false claim (mossy and gluke didnt see shit) and also gluke voted for them so i feel less on my conscience

agree with ema as well, tapler can probably be trusted regardless of whether hes dead or not lol (could use the tapler insight)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)