Pet Mod MicroMetaMafia (Night 2)

woo

You'll be UNDER MY WHEELS
is a Pre-Contributor
hematemesis.

ppl have said what i wanted to say but i'm gonna speak anyways. that transporter claim was very sus and not proved. i personally think they are faking so my vote goes to hematemesis.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Hematemesis

This was discussed to death already but I just want us to get confirmed, 100% safe town. As was explained, Tapler's plan gives us 1 to 4 safe town (depends on Medium and Retributionist). And if Tapler is lying about this whole thing, town eliminates a chaotic neutral role (or maybe even a saboteur). Win/win for town.

Double death is better

Last edited:
For posterity and transparency's sake, going to copy paste this here, perhaps as a memento ;-; (pls save me)

Hematemesis , you are Corviknight

Corviknight: Flying Taxi. During the night, target 2 players. Those two players will have any actions targeting them that night swapped between them.

-------
As town, your goal is to vote out all mafia members. Good luck! Please post here to tell me you received your role.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Alright lynch vote results:

Tapler is sentenced to death. You attempt to hang the Psychic-type, but levitation and gravity-based neck breaking does not mix well. Eventually someone just uses Knock Off to get it over with.
Tapler, you are Beheeyem
Beheeyem:
Telepathy. You have a private chat with all other telepathy users.

-------

As town, your goal is to vote out all mafia members.
Submission voting time! You cannot vote for Tapler's submissions. Ends tomorrow at 9:30 CST, or sooner if I get all votes in.

Ema Skye

Work!
Offensive Pivot: Primeape (Gravity), Eelektross (Ana), Leavanny (Mossy)
Defensive Pivot: Magnezone (Gravity), Kakuna (Squawk), Cramorant (Ema Skye)

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
offensive pivot: gravity, anaconja, g-luke
defensive pivot: gravity, anaconja, g-luke

Last edited:

Mossy Sandwich

Gunning for the top
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
UUPL Champion
Offensive Pivots: :leavanny:Leavanny (Mossy Sandwich) :primeape:Primeape (Gravity Monkey):eelektross:Eelektross (Anaconja)
Defensive Pivots: :magnezone:Magnezone (Gravity Monkey):kakuna:Kakuna (Squawkerz):pincurchin:Pincurchin (War Incarnate)

Last edited:
Offensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, KeeganSkymin4444, Cookie Butter
Defensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, KeeganSkymin4444, Cookie Butter

Last edited:

Gravity Monkey

Que des barz comme si jtais au hebs
is a Top Artist
Offensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, Gravity Monkey, Squawkerz
Defensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, Gravity Monkey, G-Luke

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Offensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, Cookie Butter, War Incarnate
Defensive Pivot: Nateboomer21, Cookie Butter, Rasdanation

Last edited:

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
Alright, the results are in!

Congrats to Nateboomer21 for winning the Offensive Pivot and--!

Wait, what?

Somehow, NeonNitroGlycerin has won the Defensive Pivot! Congrats to our winners!

:ss/dragonair:
Pokemon: Dragonair (Eviolite Compatible)
Role(s): Offensive Pivot, Choice Band, Stallbreaker, Priority (Aqua Jet), Physical Sweeper
Type: Dragon/Water
Abilities: Shed Skin
Stats: 60/110/65/60/85/95
Movepool Additions: Flip Turn, Taunt, Ice Fang
Movepool Removals: Extreme Speed, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Justification: Dragonair is basically here to smack things and keep it movin'. Decent speed + BONK potential (Outrage) means that it'll provide a mon that can just click buttons, for our players who don't feel like activating their brain cells.
:swsh/golbat:
Name of the Pokemon: Golbat (Eviolite Incompatible)
Role(s): Defensive Pivot, Toxic Spreader, Utility
Type: Ghost / Poison
Abilities: Natural Cure / Infiltrator / Levitate
Stat Distribution: 75 / 70 / 90 / 65 / 100 / 90 (BST: 490)
Movepool Additions: Parting Shot
Movepool Removals: None
Custom Elements: None
Justification: I designed Golbat to have some significant freedom in what ability it runs. Natural Cure and Levitate are both very good abilities for a defensive pivot, and while Infiltrator is much more useful on an offensive mon, ignoring subsitutes is still a decent option in its own right with the ability to use Toxic through Substitutes. Both U-Turn and Parting Shot are valid options for switching moves (although U-Turn is likely superior in most cases), and Golbat can further support its team through Taunt and Defog.
And thus begins Night 1! PM earl with your actions sometime in the next 24 hours! And be careful: killing is now on the table.

Have fun!

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Day 2
1 Special Wallbreaker, 1 Physical Wallbreaker

The sun rises once again, but this time things are different. Namely, the beheaded corpse of anaconja displayed prominently in the town square:
anaconja, you are Grimmsnarl
Grimmsnarl: Prankster. During the night, target 1 player and provide prompts equal to the amount of roles on the slate. That player will be forced to make their submissions follow those prompts (prompts need moderator approval).

-------
As the mafia, your goal is to eliminate town.
Best of luck to the remaining players. You have 72 hours.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anaconja died so I shall finally be first.

:ss/victini:
Pokemon: Victini
Typing:

Ability: Victory Star
Stats: 85 / 65 / 80 / 95 / 70 / 90 [BST: 485]
Movepool Additions: N/A
Movepool Removals: Blue Flare, Searing Shot, Focus Blast
Role: Special Wallbreaker

Cool wallbreaker with Fire Blast and Psychic to dunk on a ton of mons, and lot's of funky coverage. I removed it's crazy STABs, and also removed Focus Blast so SpD Parasect has a chance of 1v1ing it. (Still does not switch in though).

:ss/machamp:
Pokemon: Machamp
Typing:

Ability: Steadfast / Long Reach | Iron Fist
Stats: 90 / 125 / 80 / 70 / 85 / 55 [BST: 505]
Movepool Additions: Drain Punch and Mach Punch
Movepool Removals: N/A
Role: Physical Wallbreaker

Its just regular Machamp, but with Iron Fist instead of Guts, and Long Reach over No Guard. I gave it Drain Punch and Mach Punch so the Iron Fist sets have a little extra spicr to them, but Long Reach is extremely clutch for it to dodge the Iron Barbs from the inevitable Venomoth switch in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)