Status: Bullet Points
QC Approval: 0/2 
QC Rejection: 0/2 
Grammar/Prose: 0/2 
- Great 105 Base Speed along with 125 Base Attack
- Immunity to flinching
- Access to great support moves like Fake Out and Wide Guard
move 1: Fake Out
move 2: Rock Slide
move 3: Drain Punch / Hi Jump Kick
move 4: Wide Guard / Protect
item: Fighting Gem / Focus Sash
ability: Inner Focus
evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- Can fit on any number of teams, but is extremely useful on set up teams such as Tailwind or as a counter to Trick Room users.
- One of the three possible users of Fake Out, and the only one that is also immune to flinching.
- After you have used Fake Out, Mienshao has good coverage with Rock Slide and your choice of Fighting STAB.
- Wide Guard can allow Mienshao to be more of a support pokemon by covering both of your pokemon at the same time, but this only works with multi-target moves.
- Hi Jump Kick can be used over Drain Punch, but it can be extremely risky considering the amount of Ghost-types and Protect users.
- Protect can be used over Wide Guard. Protect is a more reliable move, but it does not have the same high reward that Wide Guard does.
- Life Orb can also be used as an item to increase damage. If you do this, it is recommended you use Drain Punch in order to try and balance out the recoil.
- Reflect (to be elaborated)
- Quick Guard (to be elaborated)
[Checks and Counters]
- While not too much can be done first turn to Mienshao because of Fake Out, after that Mienshao can be severely hurt by pokemon that are faster than it. Best examples are Tornadus and Archeops that can easily take Mienshao out with Acrobatics.
- If the opponent is able to set up Trick Room or Tailwind, then Mienshao might also have some problems due to being frail. however, it will still be able to do it job of support with Wide Guard.