Tournament Mini Smogtour Tour (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holiano Cloud9 NxtLvl Ryomathekillers Jase Duken AAamen Blazenix Rewer RyLon SOMALIA wisdom dog Cofaiclus 1_TrickPhony

Reminder that deadline is tomorrow and I haven't seen any attempt at scheduling on walls (unless I missed it - in that case, apologies). If you scheduled somewhere else, let me know, else I have to coinflip if games aren't finished by the deadline.
https://gyazo.com/bb6e73c54e1841661b3a9c0c1da3bec3
We did contact and I never got a message, i'm unsure if they do still want to fight or if something else, I however have been prepared all this time.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Holiano Cloud9 NxtLvl Ryomathekillers Jase Duken AAamen Blazenix Rewer RyLon SOMALIA wisdom dog Cofaiclus 1_TrickPhony

Reminder that deadline is tomorrow and I haven't seen any attempt at scheduling on walls (unless I missed it - in that case, apologies). If you scheduled somewhere else, let me know, else I have to coinflip if games aren't finished by the deadline.
I told my opponent I was dropping because the time we originally scheduled for I found out I was busy for. I will take the coinflip though if he doesn't confirm the win, up to them

I told my opponent I was dropping because the time we originally scheduled for I found out I was busy for. I will take the coinflip though if he doesn't confirm the win, up to them
Dude, we never scheduled a time because we never contacted each other via VM, PM, or Discord. (i kinda forgot about this tour :/) Plus you never told me to take the win, anyways, i don't want to get into an argument so i'll take the win from you.

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Dude, we never scheduled a time because we never contacted each other via VM, PM, or Discord. (i kinda forgot about this tour :/) Plus you never told me to take the win, anyways, i don't want to get into an argument so i'll take the win from you.
Hey sorry that was another tour where I had to do the same thing. Take the win, my bad.

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
activity, coinflips, etc etc

tried to give a sub to opponents who called activity first

Ryomathekillers vs DJKILLSHOTS
Cloud9 NxtLvl vs neomon
Cofaiclus vs Mix

these three matches will have an extended deadline, which will be specified next round

N01syBoy gets the activity win
iilac gets the activity win
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) gets the activity win
HNBL gets the activity win

RyLon vs Rewer --> RyLon moves on
SOMALIA vs wisdom dog --> wisdom dog moves on

1523887601124.png

r2 will be up after class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)