Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Exploud

• Other (Leave suggestion)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at NU teams and thought of a really good Minior set. I then tried to improve it by combining it with Smogon's own suggestion and thought, Let's build a team! So I did.
Feel free to suggest roles or other mons.

The Team:

Minior @ White Herb
Ability: Shields Down
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Acrobatics
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Ah, Minior. The 'mon that this team was based around. It should come in late-battle to set up with Shell Smash and physically sweep (which it does surprisingly well at!).

Omastar (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Scald
- Ice Beam

This is my entry hazard support for Minior. It has a STAB move in scald and a decent other move in ice beam for tight situations as well as a counter to supereffective grass and ground types. It normally is my lead.

Braviary @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 172 HP / 252 SpD / 84 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Defog
- Roost

This is a good entry hazard remover. It also has a decent STAB with a set up move and a healing move, countering the recoil on Brave Bird.

Drapion (F) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sniper
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab

This is a counter to some strong Pokemon with Swords Dance and the amazing moves. It also is able to knock off items such as Eviolites and berries.

Uxie @ Mental Herb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 140 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Memento
- Psychic

This is the Pokemon that should deal some damage and then either U-Turn or Memento into Minior. It is also an extra Knock Off user.

Rhydon @ Assault Vest
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Protect
- Swords Dance

Finally, Rhydon. This is the spot that was hardest for me to choose. It is just a good Pokemon in general. It has a STAB move in Earthquake and a setup move in Swords Dance along with other good moves.

Rhydon could be replaced with Exploud or Clawitzer but I chose not to because I find Rhydon covers the rest of the team better. Who should I put in this last slot?
Other than that, I hope you enjoyed the team! Bye!

TPP

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Head TD
Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)