• Tentacruel
  • Moltres
  • Thundurus-T
  • Ferrothorn
  • Garchomp
  • One Last Glance (coming soon)
  • Conclusion

Introduction

You may have seen many of my last RMTs (The Storm, Fighters of the Mellenium, and The Boss of Crows). None of those RMTs was in general and was built around an underrated pokemon. I decided I was going to get serious today and this team built around a week ago peaked. In the metagame filled with rain, it seems that building one would be boring, but weather is a dominant force in today's metagame. Since my last RMT, many things have change in the metagame. Keldeo turned into a deadly force, Tornadus-T was banned to the Ubers, Kyurem-B came to destroy OU, Garchomp became unbanned, Therian formes rose over their incarnates, and previously deadly forces such as Mew and Virizion dropped to the lower tiers. Although this was a long period and even in this long span of time, Lightningrod Zapdos, Contrary Serperior, and Sheer Force Feraligatr were still not released! That means these deadly releases will be coming soon and will cause big dramatic changes in the metagame so I decided to make my second to last team (though Serperior will only be OU because its overhyped). X/Y will make this metagame more interesting as well. Mist in the Horizon is your standard rain team and a strange team as well. I am really tired of using the same pokemon now and I can't wait 'till X/Y is released!!!

The name of this team came from the hurricane user on this team, a very uncommon but more effective than the others especially on this team. I have some problems running this team such as facing Hippo Sand Stall and Weatherless Stall. Trick Room teams are annoying too. I have made a lot of changes but the team is too much work for my mind. just a second point. I test all your suggestions. I am not one of those useless idiot who post teams and watch raters rate for no reason. Trust me. I will reply. Rain has many advantages over other teams. Hurricane and Thunder get 100% accuracy. Sun teams got Solarbeam but thats annoying at times. A lot of times. I would've built a sun team but since there is no Gene left in OU, rain is much easier to run. The mist rises, the tides flow, I present you, Mist in the Horizon.

Team Building

"I chose Politoed because it summons permament rain. Basic Stuff." says Trip. God, he is annoying. Lol. In the metagame infested with all this rain crap I added a hurricane user in Tornadus-I, and Thundurus-t to abuse multiple volt switches and Thunders. These three have amazing synergy with each other. Considering they also have a Stealth Rock weakness, I added Tentacruel. SubToxic was the choice to get past spin blockers such as Jellicent. Also, it gained semi-Poison Heal recovery. It was super bulky too. That was the offensive part of the team.

The team was easily cleaned by those pathetic DD, QD, and SD users which was annoying. I also lacked a lot of offensive presence on the physical side where special walls such as blissey walled this team all day. ScarfMence caught my eye, but it was SR weak and I didn't want this team to be dead weight if Tentacruel faints. Latios was a speciall attacker, same with Keldeo, Terrakion didn't benefit from the rain. Garchomp was a powerful scarfer and could also punish U-Turners, stop Jolteon, had amazing typing, and could abuse the rain using a pseudo-STAB Aqua Tail. Dual Chop also let me break Subs too which were a big threat to this team.

Rotom-W was a pile of crap. It killed this team easily and threw this team to the dump. I see this team on almost every one! It was peeing the crap outta me so I added a Ferrothorn. Lack of Stealth Rock too made it the superior choice Skarmory used to be here but I like the offensive coverage Ferro has with Gyro Ball and Power Whip. However, Tornadus lost its shine, a lot of it. Moltres was a better choice. Why? You'll see in its description. Anyways. Next.

Importable

Code:
Politoed @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 SAtk / 220 HP / 36 Spd
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
IVs: 30 SAtk
- Aqua Tail
- Dual Chop
- Outrage
- Earthquake

Moltres @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Modest Nature
- Hurricane
- Roost
- Agility
- Fire Blast

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 244 Def / 248 HP / 16 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Substitute

Thundurus-Therian (M) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Def
Timid Nature
- Thunder
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Volt Switch
- Grass Knot

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SDef / 96 Def
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
Team at a Glance

A Closer Look

Geico the Politoad

Politoed @ Choice Specs
Trait: Drizzle
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 HP / 248 SAtk / 8 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Surf
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Ice Beam

Politoad is a deadly and dominant force today because it summons permament rain. The choice specs set is arguably the best set out there because it lets you plow huge holes into the opponents team. The reason there is 8 Speed EVs is to outspeed other Politoads and get the KO first if the manage to stay in. Bulky Breloom are also outsped and OHKO but a Specs Ice Beam. The reason this set was chosen is not to get swept by SS Cloyster, QD Volcarona, DD Salamence lead noobs. Hidden Power [Grass is my best bet against Gastrodon and Jellicent. Cloyster noobs die immediatly by it too. Interestingly, all I do if there is no weather wars to deal with, I just SPAM Surfs until Poliotoad which is funny. Hydreigon's Draco Meteor luckily doesn't OHKO Politoad too. The maximum bulk is important over speed because every strong killer out there will kill him because of Max Speed. Politoad is the most powerful member of the team as it gives me amazing fire(water)power. The power of a Dual STAB Specs Hydro Pump off Modest Nature lets this thing 2HKO Deoxys-D, and Ferrothorn. There goes Politoad's biggest "counter"! If I save Politoad and don't repeatedly SPAM Surfs or Hydro Pumps then its because I need later for Gastrodon.

Uranus the Tentacruel

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 124 SDef / 20 Spe
- Substitute
- Rapid Spin
- Scald / Surf
- Toxic

Since two pokemon on this team needed rapid spin support, Tentacruel will most likely be unchanged by you guys. Gain 1/* HP in rain is amazing which lets it heal from Substitutes. The following EVs lets it get past Spinblockers such as Jellicent. Shadow Balls won't be breaking this thing Substitutes any time soon. Rapid Spin is the most important move here as it lets me get rid of Stealth Rock. When Toxic Spikes are on the field, I just double switch. Sometimes i use Surf for fun, but I like burning stuff behind the sub. Substitute lets me avoid status and that crappy trick from Bulky Rotom-W. Tentacruel has a different role than Ferrothorn in a special way. Tentacruel will be usually be hiding behind the sub and trying to status as much as it can. Ferrothorn uses a combo of entry hazards to help Moltres, Garchomp, and Thundurus-T. This defensive core is super super effective in today's metagame.

And what you all have been waiting for...

Skyfire the Moltres

Moltres @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Pressure
Nature: Modest
IVs: 2 Atk
EVs: 60 HP / 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 188 Spe
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost
- Agility

I know what you are thinking. Why not use Tornadus or Dragonite? First of all Moltres is a better fit on this team. Tornadus-I may have prankster but is weak to priority! That is why it is UU part of all and is outsped and OHKOed by every common scarfer in OU! It is also frail compared to Moltres and lacks Roost. Dragonite has a horrible Special Attack to be considered on a offensive team like this and its ability is crap after SR. Yes, Moltres is x4 weak to Stealth Rock, but it can roost that away as well. Moltres also has amazing typing which lets me check Volcarona, RP Landorus, and Lucario which no other Hurricane user can do and those pokemon are deadly threats to this team. Moltres also has Agility which lets it outspeed Latios, the fastest viable scarfer in OU. Not only that, but Moltres isn't bullcrap in Sun as it can send out monstrous Fire Blasts that have dual STAB. Should I use a Specs Set or keep this one?. Sharp Beak lets Moltres get some special KOs and is a important item. Fire Blast 2HKOs stuff like Magnezone, Jirachi, and Bronzong Rain. Hurricane has a nifty confusion chance which lets it get past Heatran from a 4HKO to a basic 2 or 3HKO. Stealth Rock is the most important thing i need on the field or Moltres can't clean late game. Moltres has been a valuable member and a strange member for a team to peak with.

Leopard the Thundurus (Therian Forme)

Thundurus-T @ Expert Belt
Nature: Timid
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Grass Knot
- Thunder

I consider Thundurus-T a must of all rain teams. That good typing lets it cover water types Electric and Grass type weakness. Volt Abosrb and resistance to U-Turn lets it beat the living boogers out of Volt-Turn. Expert Belt is the item chosen to bluff choice sets. Hidden Power [Ice] is useful against Gliscor and Dragons. Volt Switch is for scouting and Grass Knot is for Gastrodon, Swampert, and Quagsire switch-ins. Grass Knot is also useful against T-Tar where i can predict a switch then scout with V-Switch. Thunder is the deadliest move on the set. Once all its counters have been removed, I'll just SPAM Thunders 'till the team dies. The paralysis chance has helped me against scarf switch ins a lot. Anyways the EV spread is simple. Max Speed and Specal Attack with odd HP. Thundurus-T is the man and gives this team deadly momentum. Any switch in is annihilated with the appropriate coverage move. Wow, I've used that word a lot.

Cavehopper the Ferrothorn

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
Nature: Calm
IVs: 0 Spe
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 176 SDef
- Gyro Ball
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip

Ferrothorn is the support member providing entry hazards and important coverage. Since its fire weakness is halved in the rain it becomes more bulky against Hidden Power [Fire]. Spikes is the second entry hazard out there which lets me gain me more momentum on kills and switches. Very important. Gyro Ball is what lets this thing plow through scarfers with ease. 225 Total Base Power with STAB lets it break through Kyurem-B and Scarfers easily. Power Whip lets you check opposing rain teams easily. The EVs are standard giving it mixed walling capabilities. I really have nothing else to say abou this thing but just wall you all day. Ferrothorn is the true wall of all of the pokemon. Screw you Lugia and Giratina.

Landboost the Garchomp

Garchomp @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spe
- Aqua Tail
- Dual Chop
- Outrage
- Earthquake

I needed a physical attacker. Blissey walls this team easily. Garchomp was the only physical scarfer that could make use of the rain. With the boost of Aqua Tail, it is one of the best lures of bulky grounds and rocks. The ability to outspeed stuff like Salamence and Volcarona after a boost is awesome and is a valuable asset to this team. Dual Chop was chosen over Dragon Claw because substitute attacker Kyurem-B was pissing me off and is getting more common by the minute. I hate you whoever made the analysis for it (just kidding). It also let me break through SubDisable Genegar which is another annoying thing and break Dragonite's multiscale while it sets-up learning to be outsped by scarf. :P. Earthqauke is usually my cleaning move and lets me break through Scizor. Garchomp also has amazing bulk too. 108 Base HP Stat is nothing to laugh out. Thunder was also a problem so I added him. Stone Edge is a useless move because I would rather use Outrage which only has 10 lower base power. Dual Chop also has imperfect accuracy.

Conclusion

I would like to thank the PS Server for being nice to me and helping me to this team. Everyone there is nice and respectful. I would also like to thank... so on. Well. thats all. Remeber to Luvdisk! More updates soon.

Shortened Threat List

Key
Red = Very Dangerous
Orange = Dangerous
Yellow = Dangerous when played around badly
Rotom-W - This thing is super annoying. If Ferrothron is gone. I lose. I have no hope at all except hope its weakened so Thundurus-T can kill it with a Thunder. Very annoying, very bulky, and will scout through this team's pants. I have like no hope against this thing. Being common doesn't help eaither. Rotom-W is certainly the deadliest threat to face on this team and OHKOs almost everything on the team with Rain Boosted STAB H-Pump. Rotom-W is a lot more easy to deal with if it tricks a Specs on Thundurus-T. Volt Switch does 56% on this thing most of the time, but doesn't matter anyways.

Durant + Hone Claws - A deadly but never seen threat. Garchomp can kill with Earthquake but I hate how its normally paired with Wobbefut wher I die and then Durant cleans the team again. I am super lucky i never see this threat because Hustle + Acuuracy + Boost + STAB + Life Orb is probably the deadliest set out there. Choice Scarf sets are easy to deal with however. Normally I will switch into Garchomp right away even if there are Toxic Spikes becasue I can't risk losing to the thing. It is really deadly and a huge threat to the team.

More coming soon.

This looks cool. I have tried moltres in OU never to much success but I think I might try out some variant of this. One thing that sticks out is garchomp- is he really that good in this metagame? I would say no, because he can't OHKO multiscale dragonite or anything with a scarf so his revenge killing capabilities are sort of subpar. Try a bulky rapid spin donphan over garchomp to revenge stuff pretty well with ice shard. If donphan uses stealth rock then ferrothorn is free to use leech seed or protect, or whatever else you want it to. This would make tentacruel hilariously redundant so I guess you could try a rain sweeper (water type) of choice. One that can kind of help against rotom-w would be ideal, the only one that really comes to mind is subsplit rotom-w which is a real monster, but azumarill or substitute toxicroak would help to eliminate blissey. Subpunch toxicroak can sort of beat rotom-w if it tries to will o wisp. Again I am not that experienced with it but I think that moltres does have defined checks and trying to set up agility will not work with rotom and tyranitar lurking. I would use A set consisting of Hurricane/Fire Blast/Roost/Toxic|Substitute or something, but agility just doesn't seem that effective.

I 6-0'd someone with Hurricane Moltres a while back. It's cool to see someone else using one.

Have you considered using Leech Seed on Ferro? While its defensive stats are excellent, it can't absorb hits like Lugia because of its lack of reliable recovery. Leech Seed somewhat alleviates this problem and lets it nail bulky switch-ins predicting Gyro. I would suggest you cut an entry hazard for it, preferably rocks.

I think your Moltres set is solid. Specs does not seem necessary. I used a scarf set and had no issues with its power. Some quick calcs reveal that it reliably 2HKOs relevant threats such as the Toed, Vaporeon and Ferro. Life Orb could be helpful for cases involving Bronzong (who otherwise has a chance to survive 2 Fire Blasts in rain).

I think you should drop that Moltres set and go all the way with Specs. That way you get an incredible STAB to basically fuck up the entire metagame but some steels with Hurricane. The moveset I recommend you to use is Hurricane / U-Turn / Fire Blast / Hidden Power [Ground]. You are not going to use Fire Blast that much, and HP Ground is basically for Heatran, also Flying / Ground is a pretty good coverage to have in OU, hitting everything for neutral damage but Skarmory, Balloon Tran, Aerodactyl and Bronzong and some other things. U-Turn gives you a way to gain momentun in case you predict Rotom-W / Jirachi / Heatran and bring the proper mon in. Fire Blast sucks in rain, but it's the best answer you have to Skarmory (I think it even gets 2HKO'd by Hurricane? I need to calc this).

Also, Modest Life Orb Agility Thundurus-T 6-0s you after a Agility. This is pretty big since that is not rare. You could switch Gastrodon for Garchomp, but that would make you incredibly Blissey/Chansey weak, so idk.

Good Luck! :)

Hi, there

Nice team, but there are some 'there things I would change, starting from Moltres, I understand well that it is the star of the team, but if one reflects Volcarona is better than Moltres, as he also owns Hurricane, Fire Blast and Roost, however, has Quiever Dance which is considerably higher than Agility, as well as increasing the speed increases, special defense and special attack, also by Modest investments with highs in special attack and speed Volcarona also has more special attack and more speed.
So you see Volcarona is superior to Moltres, so even if the latter, I repeat, is the star of the team, I would consider even Volcarona, for the reasons listed above.

Now I would like to switch to some change on moveset of Garchomp and Ferrothorn, in fact Garchomp would do with Focus Sash> Choice Scarf and Stealth Rock, in this way gains a slot on Ferrothorn, on which the place of Stealth Rock we can enter Leech Seed to make stronger and to recover HP to himself and to other Pokemon.

While as Revenge-Killer for the team would spend a Scarf Thundurus T-> Ebelt Thundurus-T, Garchomp as to kill something, especially something that is immune to Earthquake must block of Outrage, while Thundurus-T has access to Volt Switch and does not Momentum lose the team, unlike Garchomp. That is all.
Good luck, with your team!

Sets
Garchomp (M) @ Focus Sash
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Aqua Tail

Volcarona (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Flame Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Quiver Dance
- Hurricane
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Thundurus (Thundurus-T) (M) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Volt Switch
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Hey there,

Very cool team you have here so props for it! However, I have some advice to give you so let's start with the rate. First of all, as you already said, your team has some problem against Rotom-W because you haven't switch into it and Rotom-W can beat Politoed, Moltres and Tentacruel pretty easily. Therefore, I suggest you to use Rest and Chesto Berry replacing Power Whip and Leftovers on Ferrothorn. Rest + Chesto Berry allows Ferrothorn to avoid Rotom-W's Will-O-Wisp and that can help you a lot. I think also that a recovery move can be useful for Ferrothorn because it lacks Leech Seed so it can die quite quickly. Then, I see that Mamoswine can be problematic for your team because it beats Garchomp, Thundurus-T, Tentacruel easily and nobody can switch into it. To solve this weakness, I'd move 76 EVs from SDef to Spe on Tentacruel. It has already 20 EVs in Spe and 96 EVs allow to outspeed any Mamoswine, expect the Choice Scarf one of course and kill it with Scald under rain. Finally, another threat for this team can be Volcarona. Volcarona can setup easily on Ferrothorn and then smash your team, especially if sun is up. I think that Stone Edge > Aqua Tail on Garchomp can help you a lot against Volcarona anyway this is optional, if you prefer Aqua Tail, you can keep it but I suggest you to play carefully if you find Volcarona in the opponent's team.

Good luck!

Hey there, it's nice to see Moltres used, however you have some problem against Tyranitar, capable of stopping Moltres, your thundurus-t while he has grass knot he doesn't have focus blast, Garchomp could be killed by ice Beam also he can't ohko tyranitar back, furthermore Tyranitar brings Sandstorm, causing other problems to tentacruel.
So, have you considered Scarfterrakion over garchomp? He can come in on most Tyranitar attacks, scare him of with Close Combat, and he's also capable of helping you against sun teams, especially against Volcarona.
Hope it helped, good luck

Joeyboy

Has got the gift of gab
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Cool team man!

So you've identified Rotom-W as a big threat once Ferrothorn is gone, but another big threat is SubCM Keldeo. At the moment your Keldeo check is Toxic Tentracruel, also Garchomp can potentially revenge. But Keldeo has a very easy time setting up a Substitute on either Tentacruel or Politoed. From there it can reek havoc on your team. Garchomp can't can't boosted Water-type attacks in the Rain and can only hope to break the Sub and maybe do a little damage with the second dual chop, but from there Keldeo sweeps your team clean through.

Because of this I recommend replacing Moltres with Specially Defensive Celebi. I understand that you'd like to keep Moltres so I was considering replacing Thundurus-T but the fact is that Moltres doesn't bring a whole lot to your team while its SR weakness is a serious damper, even with SubToxic Tentacruel. Specially Defensive Celebi covers Rotom-W, Keldeo, RP Landorus, and really most importantly with Baton Pass it is one of the only Keldeo counters not trapped by Tyranitars Pursuit. This is important because a smart player with both Keldeo and Tyranitar will sack Ttar to destory your Keldeo check, say Latias, even if it means losing the weather war, because your team is so weak to SubCM Keldeo. Plus with this change you can free up a spot on Ferrothorn as Celebi is a fine SR setter, because of this I suggest replacing Stealth Rock on Ferrothorn for Leech Seed.

Now with this change you do become a little weaker to Volcarona but I believe you can handle it with Tentacruel and Garchomp. The most threatening would be the Rain abuser one but either way Garchomp can revenge and Volc is unlikely to switch out and get another opportunity to sweep because of its SR weakness.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 216 SDef / 42 Spd
Calm Nature
- Psychic
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Stealth Rock

Excellent, another Moltres user. Dude just run 80 Speed EVs on Politoed so that you can outrun SpD Rotom and pound it with HP Grass or Hydro Pump. I use Specs Moltres since IMO it does a far better job at wallbreaking than your set, and agility faces stiff competition from Volcarona. A dual Specs core of Poltoed and Moltres will pound away at Rotom until it is unable to keep walling your team. Run modest with the two stab moves, u-turn and sleep talk, as your team could also do with a more reliable breloom counter. Also i'd replace garchomp with keldeo, as it abuses the rain far better and obviously gets through blobs as well. You revenge the same things but also gain a cloyster counter. Keldeo also fairs far better against durant due to stab residtance andthe fact that surf can ohko. Good luck with the team, and i hope my suggestions were useful

Cherub Agent: Thanks for the rate! I will consider the EV spread for more speed but I don't care about Rotom-W because Hidden Power [Grass] won't do crap to it. Specs is a great asset because of the team's nature. If I ddo change, I wil switch Politoed to defensive.

Joeyboy: Celebi make me lose a lot of offensive presence and I personally don't like Celebi because of the whopping 7 weaknesses, one being to the omnipresent U-Turn, and even Celebi is 2HKOed by Choice Specs Rain Boosted H-Pump. I'll try it, but i won't do this again. Thanks for the rate!

Jok: Thanks for the rate man! I really like the idea of Scarf Terrakion to destroy T-Tar. Breloom is also a good replacement I say too. I'll try ScarfTerrakion right away. Again thanks!

Alexander.: Thanks for the rate! ChestoRest seems very interesting so I will try it out. Mamoswine is actually not a problem. I can easily predict switches and it has no moves to kill Moltres (Hurricane will OHKO first) and doubleswitching is very easy for this team because of the nice synergy.

Mr.Green: Switching Moltres makes this team weak to Volcarona again which is freaking annoying especially considering this team has no priority users and Volcarona is seen like on almost every team. I will try it and also Hurricane + Bug Buzz is crappy coverage today being resisted by the omnipresent Heatran which will easily roar this thing away. Considering that Moltres also provideds me a check to Landorus which is annoying to this team I might consider Volcarona. I like Choice Scarf Thundurus-T. I will try it right away. Thanks for the rate! Focus Sash Chomp is outclasses by Terrakion who has Taunt and higher speed. Again thanks!

Zentrius: Thanks for the rate! Since two people already mentioned specs on Moltres and one mentioned a ubstitute set I will be switching Moltres' set soon. Anyway thanks! Yea, I usually have to get lucky and survive Hidden Power Ice and retaliate back so again, Gastrodon is a great addition to the team as well. SubRoost Offensive Moltres or Choice Specs will be my big switches currently so I am off tomorrow where I will test everything.

Mantzik32: Thanks for the rate! Leech seed is a great addition, but I will not switch it for the fearsome stealth rock, maybe spikes? Ok then. Bronzong will be barely 2HKOed by Fire Blast in Rain luckily so don't worry.

Asterat: Thanks for the rate! Toxicroak seems an interesting option, but one question, Donphan is outclassed on rain teams. If you saw my RMT, The Storm, Donphan was apile of crap on the team. Anyways thanks! I usually wont let dragons get two DDs, but even then, Ferro OHKO's 'em with Gyro Ball.

Thanks for the rate everyone! More rates are appreciated. This team will be updated tomorrow around 7 PM (Western US Time).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)