M&M Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Mix and Mega Spring Seasonal! This seasonal will be part of the 2019 OM Tournament Circuit. Entering in this seasonal will earn you the points for an overall OM leaderboard, which contributes to achieving the prestigious OM Ribbon!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Mix and Mega ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • US/UM cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are recommended to prevent disputes.
Round 2

Winners Bracket:
Megazard vs LPY
xavgb vs TectonicDestroyer
Jrdn vs Andyboy
Flaming Deoxys vs Mark_K
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs Ehvrim
Anaconja vs Gmansour20
Fardin vs skysolo14
King Leo V vs Catalystic
Cheese5555 vs Chloe
RaJ.Shoot vs DarkAngeallenq.q
Zesty43 vs yedla
DubFreaknakeeb vs OM room
Hijasu vs Pigeons
MetaRiolu7 vs czim
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Official Fissure
abriel gabram vs The Immortal

Losers Bracket:
vivalospride vs Funbot28
thdhted vs Chickenpie2
Akashi vs Sylveon.
Disciple_1 vs TheJ3estPenguin
Baleblaze vs Kaguya Lys
Hassin627 vs GuihMS
Quantum Tesseract vs The Thunderbirds
GL Volkner vs ADF Test
Arushi vs DarkBeserker
Chazm vs I attract E-Girls
Dj Breloominati♬ vs Terracotta
xapx vs Naoki-sama
Atr0city vs DurzaOffTopic
yovan33321 vs Zorro349
Sificon vs damflame 3
pazza vs Kris

Deadline is Wednesday April 10th 11:59pm UTC.

Last edited:
I'm in contact right about now, so let's make the weekly predictions. (Bold is for obvious, italics are for closer matches)

Winners Bracket:
Megazard vs LPY Since Megazard bothered to type out that username, he's definitely favored here.
xavgb vs TectonicDestroyer I expect Stresh to have a stronger team here. There might even be style points.
Jrdn vs Andyboy This match is going to be pretty close, though I'll have to give the edge to the council.
Flaming Deoxys vs Mark_K This is either going to be really close or a complete blowout. Tough call either way, but memes are guaranteed to show up.
Zephyr Dragon Lord vs Ehvrim Oh, hey. It's me. That being said, the bold is just for name length; I've been known to lose in the most shocking of places.
Anaconja vs Gmansour20 I can't call this one way or another. It's all going to come down to luck.
Fardin vs skysolo14 I think skysolo's packing even more heat than usual, but this can go either way.
King Leo V vs Catalystic I think Cata has tamed a Pyroar before.
Cheese5555 vs Chloe Calling the Lunala + Ho-oh beats now.
RaJ.Shoot vs DarkAngeallenq.q I've heard fallen angels have great power, and I'm pretty sure my tomes are accurate.
Zesty43 vs yedla I don't know who to call this for, but Zesty has the cooler name, so....
DubFreaknakeeb vs OM room The OM room contains every one of our actions, so he definitely has the knowledge edge here.
Hijasu vs Pigeons Not a difficult call at all; Pigeons is too good.
MetaRiolu7 vs czim Has definitely proven himself in the open, and just plays well.
LaBalladeDesCieux vs Official Fissure Definite experience edge.
abriel gabram vs The Immortal As the profile picture says, TI is phenomonal. I see no reason to bet against him.

Losers Bracket:
vivalospride vs Funbot28 Two good players, but Funbot's among the best.
thdhted vs Chickenpie2 Sometimes, the old ways are best.
Akashi vs Sylveon. Two very good OM players, my call would only be superficial here.
Disciple_1 vs TheJ3estPenguin No idea how to call this one.
Baleblaze vs Kaguya Lys Same here, but one of the names has more of a flair to it...
Hassin627 vs GuihMS I think I've heard of a Hassin, and he seems better than alternate universe Guile.
Quantum Tesseract vs The Thunderbirds May have lost once, but can prove the superior watching experience easily.
GL Volkner vs ADF Test Safe bet as long as Mamoswine is not involved.
Arushi vs DarkBeserker Yet another big edge in experience here.
Chazm vs I attract E-Girls Please don't tilt, Chazm.
Dj Breloominati♬ vs Terracotta Terracotta is too good at this, as well.
XxAwesomePlayzxX vs Naoki-sama Naming oneself awesome plays means you're jynxing yourself.
Atr0city vs DurzaOffTopic It's better to be off topic than to not speak at all in the battlefield.
yovan33321 vs Zorro349 Probably the more experienced one out of the two.
Sificon vs damflame 3 Almost beat me last time, so that's enough of a recommendation.
pazza vs Kris I again have no idea how to call this, so let's bring in post-modernism and say they both win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)