Tournament Mix and Mega + STABmons Tour - Won by ihhca

Weather Ball hasn't been working properly on ROM. Sorry about that. It should be fixed now.
Z-Weather Ball isn't supposed to change type in the weather if you call it via another move e.g. Sleep Talk.
Also, Weather Ball isn't supposed to double in power when Delta Stream is active.
I've been experimenting with a fix for the first bug, but it broke when I added a fix for the second bug.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
It's the semi-final countdown!

ihhca v Squawkerz
MultiAmmiratore v Mark_K

Who will win and advance to the finals? Which competitors will prove to be the top players and who will go home in defeat? Only time will tell!

We're like 5 days ahead of schedule now, which is tbh too far to push the date back, so this round will be due in 1 week, on Saturday, June 2 at 8:00 PM GMT (4:00 PM EST). I will be generous with any needed extensions.

Nothing new is going to be banned this round, and at this point nothing extra will get banned. I think Entei is probably banworthy but I'm not positive enough to go ahead and ban it.

drampa's grandpa

cannonball
is a Community Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
The time has come to prove once and for all who the true champion of Mix and Mega + STABmons!

On the one side we have MultiAmmiratore, champion of the Gen 7 STABmons Ubers tour and rising competitive star.

On the other we have ihhca, Tier Leader and widely acknowledged titan of gen 7 STABmons, a widely known and respected competitive figure in Other Metagames.

ihhca v MultiAmmiratore
Your game(s) will be due a week from today. May the best player win!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)