MKL's Beast Ball Breeding Bonanza(reopened, now looking for USUM BB Pokemon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. You have to go to plaza. Then hit the wireless icon in the bottom right to connect.
Thank you so much! If you need any more BP items just let me know! That Rowlett has defog and careful natured in case you want to use it for competitive. I believe it has pretty good IVS of memory is correct!

Would love that Beast Ball Oranguru, any nature and ivs you have on hand is good but I'd like HA.

Can offer BP items, some apricot ball mons.

Are you still willing to trade Pokémon for BP? If so, would love a komala
I can manage that. Just pick a 48 item for a perfect.

Would love that Beast Ball Oranguru, any nature and ivs you have on hand is good but I'd like HA.

Can offer BP items, some apricot ball mons.
Oranguru's HA isn't released yet.

CMT for Carvanha. I can also offer BP items.
Just trade a random 48 item for a 5IV perfect.

Added 12 new pokemon and new egg moves for Togepi, A-Geodude, Jangmo-o.

I have 8 pokemon left to IV out before I've finished every BB HA/BB reg(if HA not available) pokemon before I go back for egg moves.

Finished every BB Pokemon available. I have about 20 pokemon left to update egg moves on that were early breeds.

Added new rules under general, of most interesting note is the free spitback request, which I will keep track of.

Can i give you a BP item for your grimer? also any egg move pokes you looking for in particular?
Of course. As far as egg moves go...the list that I need 4 EMs for isn't that long, but these are what I have left to do:

Mankey
Abra
Slowpoke
Drowzee
Cyndaquil
Luvdisc
Roggenrola
Timburr
Venipede
Gothita
Litwick
Axew
Deino
Goomy
Grubbin
Wishiwashi
Salandit
Comfey
Turtonator
Oranguru
A-Sandshrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)