Monomo #2 (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
Pilocus, could you please update the result of my battle? I won against massi4h, and he confirmed it somewhere on page 2. I don't have access to the log right now as I am on vacation.

Exchanged PMs with "bekins".

edit- I won the battle, according to Pilocus; but we both got disconnected, when I was in a better position; and he had "cheated" before. He had used CBHP Ground on Magneton; but I told him not to use non-stab'd HPowers and continue with the battle. Though it was a big loss; I would have still won.

I had a paralyzed Raikou (70% HP) and a Sub up, along with a healthy CBElectabuzz; he, on the other hand, had an Electrode out (full health) and a paralyzed; 40% HP Subpunching Ampharos waiting.

Basically, I had a Sub up; and was going to reflect; so Electrode couldn't really hurt me, unless I got severely parahacked...even if it did take out Raikou. CBDouble-Edge from Electabuzz would have OHKO'd 40% HP Ampharos....

Exchanged PMs with "bekins".

edit- I won the battle, according to Pilocus; but we both got disconnected, when I was in a better position; and he had "cheated" before. He had used CBHP Ground on Magneton; but I told him not to use non-stab'd HPowers and continue with the battle. Though it was a big loss; I would have still won.

I had a paralyzed Raikou (70% HP) and a Sub up, along with a healthy CBElectabuzz; he, on the other hand, had an Electrode out (full health) and a paralyzed; 40% HP Subpunching Ampharos waiting.

Basically, I had a Sub up; and was going to reflect; so Electrode couldn't really hurt me, unless I got severely parahacked...even if it did take out Raikou. CBDouble-Edge from Electabuzz would have OHKO'd 40% HP Ampharos....
I haven't seen that rule, sorry, but i'm not sure of this:
I would have still won.
...because you Raikou was paralyzed, so:
1)He could be fully paralyzed and couldn't use reflect
2)With the Reflect up, i could go with Lanturn and your team (3 pokemons alive) couldn't really stops it. And an Electabuzz's Double-Edge doesn't kill my Lanturn with something like 90% hp.

And again
but we both got disconnected
Eh...Damned PokeRealm...LOL.

However, I haven't respected the rules, so you have the win and gg ;)

Ehr...sorry for my bad english ;_;

While I have not been on NB a lot lately, I have been checking the forums often and I have not received a reply from zfs, who I pm'ed around a week ago. I was on tonight and so was he, but he didn't respond to my pms. Hopefully he will respond tomorrow...

ehh my computer is down at the moment. i am trying as quick as i can to get it back up. Top replied but said he handt made a team yet. umm we'll try to get this done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)