Monomo Tournament! (Round One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting to sy that the deadline has been extended to the sunday after the original deadline due to the fact that i'll be out that week.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Still haven't seen Final Fantasy around Netbattle much. I sent him a PM yesterday or something; he still hasn't responded.

Me and Flub scheduled a time now (well i scheduled earlier and he changed it to this time) which is 9PM for me and 11AM for him but he didn't show up :(. This is bloody annoying. I have a screenshot if needed.

EDIT: We should be done by today.

Flub beat me 2:0 gg. If only I gave Gengar salac>petaya i woulda OHKO'd his Crobat earlier on. Then i probably woulda stood a chance later with Nidoking to Take out Muk. Oh well, I lost fair and square as usual. GG Flub. btw people I'll still probably make teams for the next few rounds for fun so I'll be up for practise.

Beat HypnosProjectHQ 1-0 in a very close and very tedious last minute Leech Seed stall against his Weezing.

gg
Quoted because I did this match awhile ago and it's not marked on the results post.

Just playing it safe, I dont wanna lose be default...

I pmed The Communist Plant, havent gotten a response from him yet, if you're reading this i'll try to be on Netbattle for the rest of the day so we can battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)