Side Monotype 3v3 No Johns Team Tour - Round 6

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
OP taken from Monotype Oldgens Cup

Syqm5M3.png

Approved by the Monotype Mod Team / Art made by Wyn

Monotype 3v3 No Johns Team Tour

Welcome to the Monotype 3v3 No Johns Team Tour! This tour is double elimination, teams of three tournament. Each round lasts for two days and each match is a Bo1 in SS Monotype. Any and all questions should be directed at me either on Pokemon Showdown! or on Discord. The lineup posted in the signups will be used every week with no changes in slots.​

Specific Rules
  • Each partnership must have a Smogon account for all participants. One participant may NOT, under any circumstances, play two, or all three matches for a single set.
  • This tournament will be Double Elimination.
  • You will play Bo1 versus your opponent, and the team is playing to win the Best of Three between the players. You do not need to play all at the same time, so schedule individually like usual!
  • Ghosting is forbidden in each round and any obvious or blatant cases will have hefty consequences.
  • Flaming from anyone in this thread is strictly prohibited.
  • Battles for future sets will not be counted until that set is live.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown, which is the Main server or Smogon Tours servers. Matches played on any other server will be void and must be redone on one of those 2 servers.
  • Each round will only last for two days.
  • To encourage the development of the metagames, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts replays of the match, the game will be coin flipped regardless of whoever won.

Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Baton Pass Clause: Baton Pass is banned
  • Same Type Clause: Pokémon in a team must share a type.
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Moody Clause: Moody is banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages

Winners Bracket

The Human Centiskorch (1) vs can't say pop and forget the smoke (2)
SS 1: Squash17 vs Splash
SS 2: Hyero vs Conflux
SS 3: Givrix vs Izaya

Browns are the supreme race (0) vs Botez Feet Worshippers (2)
SS 1: Chaitanya vs Pawwz
SS 2: TheThorn vs Pajamazz
SS 3: zugubu royale vs 64 Squares

Losers Bracket

Le Sud et un parigo (1) vs Bring Back Eien (2)
SS 1: Brumirage vs Ssalbap
SS 2: Dieu Amphibien vs Kev
SS 3: DarkyLeThugLife vs MetaRiolu7

The Thundaaaaaa Goons (2) vs Tanga Berry Tyranitars (0)
SS 1: ToxaNex vs Floss
SS 2: Kaguya Lys vs Fylkir Pudin
SS 3: TezGreninja vs K3ppr

Deadline will be Thursday, April 30th @ 11 PM EST

Last edited:
Winners Bracket

The Human Centiskorch (0) vs can't say pop and forget the smoke (3)
SS 1: Squash17 vs Splash - damn its the heavyweight matchup between splash and squash, not sure who tf squash is but his name is similar so gl
SS 2: Hyero vs Conflux - "at the end of the day hes just Hyero and im conflux" - Conflux probably
SS 3: Givrix vs Izaya - with Izaya at the helm this team was never not going to make finals, lets be real the man is a gen 8 god

Browns are the supreme race (1) vs Botez Feet Worshippers (2)
SS 1: Chaitanya vs Pawwz - i heard chait say that this game was actually the battle for the new TL, anyway with that motivation i think pawwz will take this
SS 2: TheThorn vs Pajamazz - does thorn wear pajamazz? its a question i never thought i would ask but i think the people need to know
SS 3: zugubu royale vs 64 Squares - ok this time im backing some game ending hax t2 which will make zugu lose, and more importantly, locked

Losers Bracket

Le Sud et un parigo (0) vs Bring Back Eien (3)
SS 1: Brumirage vs Ssalbap - i dont know how brumi will even have a chance against the absolutely incredible teams that ssalbap brings, im expecting like an octillery or something here dont disappoint
SS 2: Dieu Amphibien vs Kev - dieu is the only one of the french people left in this tournament that i have actually heard of, unfortunately for him hes up against kev who is actually quite good at mons
SS 3: DarkyLeThugLife vs MetaRiolu7 - damn this team has literally played a french team the last like 4 rounds its actually insane so im backing mr7 and his experience against french people here

The Thundaaaaaa Goons (0) vs Tanga Berry Tyranitars (3)
SS 1: ToxaNex vs Floss - this is the heavyweight matchup everyone has been waiting for, the thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goons vs thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa should be a good game, floss better not throw
SS 2: Kaguya Lys vs Fylkir Pudin - damn im actually playing against someone in the same timezone, wtf that never happens, anyway my team is going to be spicy as fuck just you watch
SS 3: TezGreninja vs K3ppr - damn k3kkr really had to make me play my game last round after he got 99.99% of the way to winning smh, hopefully he gets 100% of the way this time against goat tezzy

dude predictions are really difficult to do without straight up insulting people, this is a tough, thankless job and you guys really are lucky to have me here

Calaeb

formerly Pawwz
Winners Bracket

The Human Centiskorch (0) vs can't say pop and forget the smoke (3)
SS 1: Squash17 vs Splash - damn its the heavyweight matchup between splash and squash, not sure who tf squash is but his name is similar so gl
SS 2: Hyero vs Conflux - "at the end of the day hes just Hyero and im conflux" - Conflux probably
SS 3: Givrix vs Izaya - with Izaya at the helm this team was never not going to make finals, lets be real the man is a gen 8 god

Browns are the supreme race (1) vs Botez Feet Worshippers (2)
SS 1: Chaitanya vs Pawwz - i heard chait say that this game was actually the battle for the new TL, anyway with that motivation i think pawwz will take this
SS 2: TheThorn vs Pajamazz - does thorn wear pajamazz? its a question i never thought i would ask but i think the people need to know
SS 3: zugubu royale vs 64 Squares - ok this time im backing some game ending hax t2 which will make zugu lose, and more importantly, locked

Losers Bracket

Le Sud et un parigo (0) vs Bring Back Eien (3)
SS 1: Brumirage vs Ssalbap - i dont know how brumi will even have a chance against the absolutely incredible teams that ssalbap brings, im expecting like an octillery or something here dont disappoint
SS 2: Dieu Amphibien vs Kev - dieu is the only one of the french people left in this tournament that i have actually heard of, unfortunately for him hes up against kev who is actually quite good at mons
SS 3: DarkyLeThugLife vs MetaRiolu7 - damn this team has literally played a french team the last like 4 rounds its actually insane so im backing mr7 and his experience against french people here

The Thundaaaaaa Goons (0) vs Tanga Berry Tyranitars (3)
SS 1: ToxaNex vs Floss - this is the heavyweight matchup everyone has been waiting for, the thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa goons vs thundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa should be a good game, floss better not throw
SS 2: Kaguya Lys vs Fylkir Pudin - damn im actually playing against someone in the same timezone, wtf that never happens, anyway my team is going to be spicy as fuck just you watch
SS 3: TezGreninja vs K3ppr - damn k3kkr really had to make me play my game last round after he got 99.99% of the way to winning smh, hopefully he gets 100% of the way this time against goat tezzy

dude predictions are really difficult to do without straight up insulting people, this is a tough, thankless job and you guys really are lucky to have me here
We all appreciate the hard dedication that you put into these predictions. <3

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Squash17 vs Splash
Both players only agreed to play on Thursday with no specific time. They were on at different times of the day, therefore did not get the match done on time. Since no specific time was scheduled for, the match was coinflipped.
2020-05-01 09_54_11-Showdown!.png

Round 7 will be up shortly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)