Side Monotype BLT Finals [won by Morbid Misdreavus]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Since BLT was ending, I figured I would do some shoutouts. I myself didn't do very well in this tour, but here's to the people that have been doing well/helping out in the tournament.

Quantum Tesseract thanks for managing this team throughout the weeks. I hope you didn't regret drafting any of us, you yourself even had a wonderful record playing STABmons for the team.
smub thanks for always making me laugh with your jokes, sarcasm and helping me and the entire team with our teams. You also did a wonderful job playing AAA and I can see you standing out and having success as a good OMs player in future team tours. You and QT both did an excellent job, going 5-1
The Excadrill As our premier ORAS player you did a pretty good job winning for our teams. Keep up the good work!
Seo. congrats on getting drafted into lcpl! you played well during this team tour and you're a great guy to hang around n_n
EricSaysHi Even if you didn't do too well in finals, a 2-2 record isn't bad and you showed that you could be a good teammate.
roman thanks for the backstage help, even if you didn't have a good record; I'd suggest mixing it up with different types instead of mainly playing dark though.
Trichotomy Even if you didn't talk in the team discord much you are one of our best SM players and did a good job throughout the duration of the tour. Thanks for copping us Ws

Eien Haaku. Leru Ticken Tyke thanks for helping our team out, even if you weren't on the team you guys made the team discord a fun place to hang around and helped us win some games through the advice you gave. Congrats Tyke on your room owner promotion too

Lastly I'd like to thank Moosical for taking his time to host this tour, it was a blast for me and I'm sure it was very fun for everyone that participated.

Last edited:

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...
This tour was fun! As the first team tour where i was able to actually play the full season it was a fun experience. Here's a couple of shoutouts to my teammates or users that made this tour a great experience. Good stuff team, yall did amazing :D and gratz to the kelfs yall were a great team and was fun facing yall 2 weeks in a row

Quantum Tesseract - Thanks for picking me up m8, i didnt know you before BLT but now that we got to be teammates its been a fun time. Sorry for not really helping with anything outside of Mono LC and for having a meh record. Im glad you picked me up for 1v1pl to bro, even though ive been hella inactive thx to exams. I hope we can still chill sometimes and test teams n stuff, you were a great manager and you should definitely do it more often fren :)

smub - Your legit one of the most helpful people in the monotype community. Thanks for all the help with teambuilding and testing. Thanks for helping with legit every tier and for only replying to me when i whisper ur name in call smh

EricSaysHi - Prob one of my best pals since the old says, im so happy we both stuck around and still talk to each other. Your a really nice dude and im happy we ended up on the same team.

Trichotomy - im happy i told QT to pick you up mate, ur honestly one of the most underrated monotype players i know. Cant wait to see your name in their for MPL and do great in other tours

The Excadrill - Good works bud :) your really good at ORAS Mono, and you really proved to be an up and coming player, i better see you up there in MPL lad

Decemm - Same as Exca, i know you got haxed alot this season but i can also see you being a top dog in monotype, just dont face people like chaitanya who para you like 59 times.

roman - wildest dude i know, you made the chat so fun and ur a funny dude. Learn to bring something outside of dark noob. jk u made the discord fun lad and it was great teaming up with you

Mono LC noobs
Moosical thx for hosting bro, was really fun :)
Tyke thx for helping me w/ my final battle
Nailec thx for tossing me last 2 games, im honestly happy i got to face you in finals.

Thanks to everyone who chilled in our discord and helped us out aswell!

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
wew lads we won. you all were fun to team with and rlly had a great time this season. :toast:
Ridley.- the goatest person alive, oras senpai ;w;

Quantum Tesseract- thanks for drafting me for this tour. 1st part of the goat om player core, good fren, helping me choose what to bring each week and great manager. I hope we get to team for more tours in the future.

roman- all around chill guy and entertaining to have in the team cord. you should try to use more than dark and steel and you could be a really great player.

smub- 2nd part of the goat mono om core. thanks for going out of your way to help me test teams even though you did not play oras.

Decemm- you are a really great sm player and hope to see you get drafted in mpl. your luck could have been better if you did not bring dark type teams and gl in future tours.

Seo.- really solid mono lc player, good fren and was overall entertaining to have on cord. #itsachickensandwich

Trichotomy- thank you for helping me prep each week in oras and helping me team test. thanks for being a good fren and chill teammate.

EricSaysHi- imagine leaking a proom in your shoutout, purgedaf :blobhyperthink:

Eien- i guess your a person. imagine not being nice to a goat oras player. insane. jk fr tho thanks for being chill and entertaining to talk to.

other likes Haaku., Tyke, Leru, Arifeen, Ticken thanks for helping us build through the weeks and keeping the team cord lively.

Last edited:
GGs everyone and congratulations to Morbid Misdreavus !

KevinELF - Thanks for picking me and a good team overall, you even brought an important win week 3, good job managing despite what I could have told you before.
Waszap - Sorry we didn't have the team to help you prep in aaa, can't blame you for that final game. You were great to team with
Chaitanya - "we don't lose"
Vodoom - Now if there's someone we can blame lol, really sad it ended up like this knowing how well you can build and prep
High Pook - I was really impressed by your performance here, qt was just a bit better but we wouldn't have reached this far without you
Bitana - Always nice to have you in my team, reliable for the wins and with a positive attitude. Sorry for telling you to bring steel in finals ;w;
Calucha - I enjoyed helping you prep even if it didn't work, we'll to better next time

Some highlights of this team experience were Seager roasting Chait and Attribute predicting Vodoom's choke so thanks for that lmao

Very special thanks to Moosical for being a great host as always and for helping me prep most of my games, I wouldn't have done so well without that and I hope we can build more Mono LC heat in the future. Also sorry for not making the team with the best logo win :blobsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)