Monotype Monotype Fall Seasonals - Round 2

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

1627921869936.png

Banner by Ticken

Spreadsheet

Welcome to the sixth cycle of the Monotype Seasonals! This is the third of three tournaments in the third Monotype Seasonal and the 2021 circuit, meaning wins in this tournament WILL count towards the Monotype Ribbon, as well as the Seasonal rankings.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard SS Monotype tournament
  • This tournament will be DOUBLE Elimination
  • All rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. If neither player posts or at least saves replays of the match, the game will be coin flipped regardless of whoever won.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Baton Pass Clause: Baton pass is banned
  • Same Type Clause: Pokémon in a team must share a type.
  • Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
  • Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
  • OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
  • Moody Clause: Moody is banned
  • Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
  • Endless Battle Clause: Forcing endless battles is banned
  • HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
  1. Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
  2. Scouting: Next, I do not want to hear anything about counterteaming, at all. Do not complain about it. I also don't want to hear about any blatant scouting. There is a difference between "[user] is known for using Fire-type" and "let me follow [user] around all day to watch all his battles since I am his opponent". I expect a lot of the former and none of the latter. I give permission to all battlers to ask any person spectating their battle to leave if they do not want them watching. Everyone will have access to your replays from earlier rounds though.
  3. Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
  4. Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.

Winners Bracket

tMoi  vs  adjustments
Felines  vs  Trouser Snakes
Holy Ghost  vs  Cielau
style.css  vs  Dragon Expert Soma
yedla  vs  TheArchitect_
Bluxio  vs  zioziotrip
Sificon  vs  endallbeallball
Prof.Otaku  vs  Dieu Amphibien
Kaguya Lys  vsgiove97
LightScreener  vs  Xiri
Surfy  vs  Phantomistix
Maskun  vs  Giang Nguyen
Elfuseon  vs  Kev
Decem  vs  Hyperspace12
Alpha Rabbit  vs  TeamCharm
Elyoss  vs  ashbala99
64 Squares  vs  Beraldinhoo
gorex  vs  DYA
TheGreenRoman  vs  Manan999
LoSconosciuto  vs  Jojo8868
Fylkir Pudin  vs  lotiasite
Prof.Æther vs  Clarity
bulufan14  vs  Cam
AOPSUser  vs  matrega
KJLX  vs  Dinesh Raj Gujjula
Aqua∞Ring  vs  ez
Prosaic  vs  airfare
maroon  vs  King Choco
Acey 2B  vs  Gray
Jolly Togekiss ^-^  vs  Baloor
RichardPepper  vs  Izaya
Rinda  vs  cy

Losers Bracket

roxiee  vs Hax Believer
crying  vs  Ara
Vieux Singe  vs  Ronman5
Maple  vs  Chaitanya
DerpsDeluxe  vs  GasaiYunoSan
4ngelMartinez  vs  Blue YM
Sky of Doom  vs  447323a
avarice  vs  Goblin
Conflux  vs Zar
dmbros  vs  JoelArtemioMorales
McSim  vs  Ron...5
Shiba  vs  King Billu
bhaskar20  vs  Greentea570
AtraX Madara  vs  AnnaMyers
Bouki  vs  pas_touchao
XSTATIC COLD  vs  Mr.Bossaru
Leafium Z  vs  Derpeddeath
Harpp  vs  mets3569
Punset  vs  NLSlayer21
Crashy  vs  DraKeyTT
txitxas  vs  Mr. Miner
Jomatoes  vs  lockjaw
MalMoonsault  vs  Veritas95
bbburn  vs  Pokemonerxyz
Koalacance  vs  ChessRobot
Sanskreet  vs  Miss Novelist
dunoks  vs  Fraolain
TakingNotesKinda  vs  Rotten
velvet  vs  Bag of Trixx
mammalu  vs  piyush master
Osake vs PerishSong
TJ  vs  fishstickscat

Deadline for this round is 29th (1 WEEK).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)