Monotype Monotype Fall Seasonals - Round 4

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Going to do activity for extensions really quick
Arifeen vs Mold
Dj Breloominati♬ vs Mr. Miner
Mr. Miner missed a time, was given an extension but times were unreasonable by opponent could have been a result of dodging but there's no concrete proof of this so Dj Breloominati♬ is awarded the activity win
Coinflips
Nobody posted this match and I saw no communication on either profile therefore match will be coinflipped please make your communication public in some way whether it's posting screenshots from discord or using profile.
Riku Sakuraba vs Gratify

Idk what’s up w my opponent. Willing to ask for extension. Info is on my wall. I am busy Monday and Tuesday, so the time will have to work for me. I will message them on their wall later today

Not sure if I need to ask for extension or act or what but my opponent and me were meant to to play sometime last week and he didn’t show up that day, so next day I saw him online and PM’d him on PS but he didn’t reply and I haven’t seen him online on PS since

Shokkking

No man can walk out on his own story
I need a extension for my match. My battle was against a winner of other match and because of act i only knew my opp yesterday, so we need more time to schedule.

Calling act on my opp, I tried scheduling with them on their wall, but they only replied "k" and did not give me a specific time to be on. Even when I saw they were online today on PS they had their PMs blocked.

alright, not sure where to post this and i really tried to be patient but im calling activity vs my opponent temporaily for round 4. details on their wall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)