Side Monotype Ladder Tour 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
There is a possibility the PS ladders will reset tomorrow for Smogon's Official Ladder Tour. If that happens we will just replay cycle 4 on the new ladder so that everyone has the full 8 days to ladder for the final cycle.

I'm going to try and get Zarel to leave the Monotype ladder if I get a chance to talk with him sometime today though.

Last edited:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
That'll be unfair on ppl who dont hav time to ladder after this cycle due to OLT itself and we know that the mono ladder will take a while to get back to where it is right now. Why cant we take the top 8 right now? This cycle was going to end in 2 days anyway.

Confluxx [Old]

Banned deucer.
I agree with Zarif. We should just cut cycle 4 one day short, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of people are going to want to do OLT so they won't have time to climb again for MLT, especially since it's going to take a while for the ladder to get back to how it was.

scpinion

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
That'll be unfair on ppl who dont hav time to ladder after this cycle due to OLT itself and we know that the mono ladder will take a while to get back to where it is right now. Why cant we take the top 8 right now? This cycle was going to end in 2 days anyway.
I agree with Zarif. We should just cut cycle 4 one day short, it's not that big of a deal. A lot of people are going to want to do OLT so they won't have time to climb again for MLT, especially since it's going to take a while for the ladder to get back to how it was.
Those are fair points. I'll screenshot the ladder tonight and then every ~8 hours. If it resets, we'll just call it.

scpinion

Cycle 4 is complete!

Congratulations to
Sakis (LT4 Groot)
Utu6 (LT4 utu6)
Bondie (LT4 Bondie)
Deacon (LT4 clumzzy)
ArkenCiel (LT4 RevClumzzy)
The Excadrill (LT4 B613)
SubMindRaikou (lt4 lt3 mlt2 lt1)
Mateeus_1 (LT4 Matteeus)

subs:
Zarif (LT4 Aspired)
TheTacoMan (LT4 Taco)

1 True Lycan (LT3 feelsbd)
Endal (LT3 letsnottilt)
ElectricApples (LT3 Apples)
Typhozzz (LT3 Typho)
jiggle (LT3 Bad)
KevinELF (LT3 KevinElf)
zugubu royale (LT3 Zugu)
SirSkit (LT3 Fluke)

subs:
The-Vale (LT3 Vale)
TheTacoMan (LT3 Taco)
TheAce22 (MLT2 ace)
PsyZen (MLT2 Project X)
Confluxx (MLT2 yea lol✘)
Hammyosman (MLT2 NOLAKIN)
Paleo (mlt2 sterling)
Clearly (MLT2 Clear)
terrors (MLT2 bas)
Penguinn (MLT2 Peng)

subs:
Bushtush (MLT2 Bush) (disqualified for cheating)
ElectricApples (MLT2 Apples) (qualified in cycle 3)
juleocesar (LT1 Juleo)
Kiyo (LT1 MONOGOD)
KGBanter (LT1 KGBanter)
Barida (LT1 Barida)
Eien (LT1 Saber)
Sabella (LT1 Winner)
Balto (LT1 Ill)
Catalystic (LT1 Goose)

subs:
PsyZen 2014 (LT1 Sniper) (qualified in cycle 2)
Utu6 (LT1 utu6)

Playoffs will be posted momentarily

in other news: what an uneventful 1000th post :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)