Side Monotype Ladder Tournament IV - Playoffs Round 4

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion

Welcome to the fourth edition of the Monotype Ladder Tournament hosted by Decemm and Perishing Song!

The laddering session has now concluded, here are the players who qualified during the past 4 weeks of laddering. Now they will be placed in a double elimination bracket in order to determine the winner of this tournament.

The pairings will be RANDOMISED and not at all based on what position you ended on the ladder in your cycle. The competition will also be DOUBLE ELIMINATION and each match up is a BEST OF THREE.

Deadline for matches will be at Monday September 17th at 12:00 AM EST

Good luck to everyone!

Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax
terrors vs. Vodoom
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel
Fardin vs. Bitana

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn
Vin Flint vs. Cam
Clearly vs Catalystic
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken

Last edited by a moderator:
Prediction like whore here

Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax : Great series right here. Lax been playing this tier for awhile and ima been playing well too but gotta give it to Lax. 60-40 Highlight game
terrors vs. Vodoom : Dude, Vodoom been fire honestly I would like to see him win this tour if I get knocked out. 75-25
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel : going with the vet arken and plus dont know the other guy. 75-25
Fardin vs. Bitana : another good one going 49-51 here

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn : Wyn is another vet so anyways stay oras 35-65
Vin Flint vs. Cam : cam gonna win 80-20
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic : zugu can beat the ag main and the guy who plays pubg on mobile 55-45 (both series)
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken : Young and handsome 100000-0

akaFila

butterscotch love
Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax - hl af
terrors vs. Vodoom - :(
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel - Logic says Arken, but all is Peachy in an upset pick
Fardin vs. Bitana - Left side wins

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn - Just the better player
Vin Flint vs. Cam - ^^^
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic - Berries gonna win and lose :(
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken - EricSaysBye

Conflux

big boy diamonds
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Winners Bracket
ima
vs. lax - closest game of the round, it seems that lax likes to spam dark so ima could take advantage, but if lax uses different teams it should be close
terrors vs. Vodoom - terrors is in winners in both this and seasonals, and the other guy changed his name to sindy, pretty easy pick.
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel - i've learned that peachyclouds makes absolutely no plays so should be an easy win for arkenciel
Fardin vs. Bitana - bitana sent two good players to the losers bracket but this man fardin is who i'm rooting for to win this tour

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn - i think wyn's gonna bring redacted all three games and spam redacted to win
Vin Flint vs. Cam - yep
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic - i think zugu's beating both
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken - gut feeling that eric's gonna pull it off, whether its via hax, jase choking on dicks (like he's been doing recently), or just outplaying

Prediction like whore here

Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax : Great series right here. Lax been playing this tier for awhile and ima been playing well too but gotta give it to Lax. 60-40 Highlight game
terrors vs. Vodoom : Dude, Vodoom been fire honestly I would like to see him win this tour if I get knocked out. 75-25
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel : going with the vet arken and plus dont know the other guy. 75-25
Fardin vs. Bitana : another good one going 49-51 here

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn : Wyn is another vet so anyways stay oras 35-65
Vin Flint vs. Cam : cam gonna win 80-20
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic : zugu can beat the ag main and the guy who plays pubg on mobile 55-45 (both series)
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken : Young and handsome 100000-0
lookin like a snacc huh?

Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax - lax will continue to use two teams and mindfuck his innocent opponent pcm
terrors vs. Vodoom - this guy's builder is mad
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel - he'll out maneuver peachy's memes with his lycanrock rock.
Fardin vs. Bitana - gotta go with the man who bopped me outta winners.

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn - feitan sneaky good.
Vin Flint vs. Cam - cam vs memes
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic - im feelin like zugu will pull er out in both, he just needs to keep his anger towards the rest of the world in check.
EricSaysHi vs one of the uhtreds, brida cant help you in this battle *winks*

Last edited:
Predicts

Winners Bracket
ima vs. lax = already done
terrors vs. Vodoom = don't be scared :p
peachycl0uds vs. ArkenCiel = a peachy attitude always wins :)
Fardin vs. Bitana = uh......the heart of the cards chose this one

Losers Bracket
Feitan the steam vs. Wyn = gotta keep on wynning :p
Vin Flint vs. Cam = let's go Cam
Clearly vs winner of zugubu royale vs Catalystic = got a good feeling about zugu winning both games here
EricSaysHi vs. Jase Duken = Duken's got this guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)