Side Monotype Ladder Tournament IV - Playoffs Round 5 ( Losers )

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Welcome to the fourth edition of the Monotype Ladder Tournament hosted by Decemm and Perishing Song!

The laddering session has now concluded, the players who qualified during the past 4 weeks of laddering will be placed in a double elimination bracket in order to determine the winner of this tournament.

The pairings will be RANDOMISED and not at all based on what position you ended on the ladder in your cycle. The competition will also be DOUBLE ELIMINATION and each match up is a BEST OF THREE.

Deadline for matches will be at Monday September 24th at 12:00 AM EST

Good luck to everyone!

Losers Bracket

Catalystic vs. Feitan the steam
Cam vs. ima
Vodoom vs. ArkenCiel
Jase Duken vs. Fardin

Last edited by a moderator:
Predictions with y’all boy

Catalystic vs. Feitan the steam- 55/45 I know catalystic and not so much on feitan but feitan is more than capable winning this too
Cam vs. ima- great match can go both ways. 50/50 Highlight game imo
Vodoom vs. ArkenCiel- 65/35 sindy been really tearing it up in mono.
Jase Duken vs. Fardin- Gl and hf fardin hope we have a fun series. I wonder how hammer i’ll be for this
F97517C6-7407-4E8F-A839-5A92E1B62EA5.jpeg

Last edited:
dumb ass predictions part III

Catalystic vs. Feitan the steam - everyone sleeps on feitan for some reason (you shouldnt)
Cam vs. ima - was going to favor Cam here anyways
Vodoom vs. ArkenCiel - one is a veteran who plays amazingly well several types and the other made up the weird rumor that im a trans woman lmao pretty easy pick
Jase Duken vs. Fardin - pretty even imo

zugubu royale

Banned deucer.
Catalystic vs. Feitan the steam - a v e n g e m e

Vodoom vs. ArkenCiel - one is a veteran old user who plays amazingly well several types steel and the other made up the weird rumor fact that peachy is a trans woman lmao pretty easy wholesome pick
Jase Duken vs. Fardin - ubers vs ag, really depends on how much bombay jase's brain can handle

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)