Side Monotype Ladder Tournament IV - Playoffs Round 7 (Losers Bracket)

Perish Song

flaunt
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus

Welcome to the fourth edition of the Monotype Ladder Tournament hosted by Decemm and Perishing Song!

The laddering session has now concluded, the players who qualified during the past 4 weeks of laddering will be placed in a double elimination bracket in order to determine the winner of this tournament.

The pairings will be RANDOMISED and not at all based on what position you ended on the ladder in your cycle. The competition will also be DOUBLE ELIMINATION and each match up is a BEST OF THREE.

Deadline for matches will be at Monday October 8th at 12:00 AM EST
Pairings generated by maroon

Good luck to everyone!

Losers Bracket

ArkenCiel vs peachycl0uds
Jase Duken vs Bitana

Last edited:
Arken vs PC: 60:40 giving the edge to arken because he really turned up the gear with his unorthodox builds and wanna say he’s having a really nice run so far. PC is a new comer to the mono tour community and they also having a good run too but I feel they’ll fall short from the pressure. Always I think this is a rematch too so Arken will be ready. PLEASE DROP TIME WHEN YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING.

lost wanna ggs to bit.

If anyone is gonna win MLT its gonna be you. I wanna say the more and more i get older the less amount of time I can play mons (turning 23 in 2 days) In this tour at first I was gonna meme and have fun but after making it in cycle 3 I thought fuck it and try hard at this tour and proof if I have the right support and people around I can win and go far. top 6 is something I was aiming and happy with my end results. game 2 was a joke and sorry about twave misses but game 3 was a fun one for sure. game 1 was MU but thats mono so cant be mad at that. hope in this run I hope I made some impact in the mono meta with the cool sets and mons I used. also Wincon dont take the stuff for real in mono chat you should hear me what I say to the people in call in the eyebrow disc. same to you Magma. anyways dunno if this is some farewell bs because I like said life,work,and school. s/o i wanna give Mold, Balto, Dorell, isza, Its Hatch, EricSaysHi, and all of delta and eyebrow. hope I can play in more tours and keep the fun going cuz improved a shit ton because of this tour. wanna say thank you to Decemm and Perish Song for hosting this year.

imports of teams and cool sets/mons
https://pokepast.es/a13bd4ecda8bd127

lost wanna ggs to bit.

If anyone is gonna win MLT its gonna be you. I wanna say the more and more i get older the less amount of time I can play mons (turning 23 in 2 days) In this tour at first I was gonna meme and have fun but after making it in cycle 3 I thought fuck it and try hard at this tour and proof if I have the right support and people around I can win and go far. top 6 is something I was aiming and happy with my end results. game 2 was a joke and sorry about twave misses but game 3 was a fun one for sure. game 1 was MU but thats mono so cant be mad at that. hope in this run I hope I made some impact in the mono meta with the cool sets and mons I used. also Wincon dont take the stuff for real in mono chat you should hear me what I say to the people in call in the eyebrow disc. same to you Magma. anyways dunno if this is some farewell bs because I like said life,work,and school. s/o i wanna give Mold, Balto, Dorell, isza, Its Hatch, EricSaysHi, and all of delta and eyebrow. hope I can play in more tours and keep the fun going cuz improved a shit ton because of this tour. wanna say thank you to Decemm and Perish Song for hosting this year.

imports of teams and cool sets/mons
https://pokepast.es/a13bd4ecda8bd127
see you tomorrow

EDIT: in case this isn't clear, just a joke, never know with people you've never really met

Last edited:
Had the opposite attitude as Jase. As the rounds went on, I just wanted to have fun with it by bringing memey teams, culminating to a core challenge team. It was just a matter of time. It would have been fun to bring like a 5-mon team to finals or something but oh well. Good luck, peachy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)