Monotype LC Tournament [Round 2]

Seo.

Nice guys always finish last...

Welcome to the first Monotype LC tournament!
Its simple, its the baby mons but with a twist, they must all share a type!​

Tournament Specific Rules:
  • This tournament is Single Elimination.
  • Players will play a best of three series in Monotype LC each round. (Matches will be played in the Anything Goes format as some stuff in regular LC is unbanned)
  • Please make sure all your Pokemon are level 5, share the same type, and run legal moves, if you fail to do so your opponent gets the win for that match. (Just make sure you are double checking please)
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown either the main server or through Smogtours.
  • Please post replays, it makes things easier for me.
  • If a certain Pokemon is banned after a round is posted, it will remain unbanned for the remainder of the round. Vice versa, if a Pokemon drops after a round is posted, that Pokemon cannot be used until the following round.
  • Every round, I may choose a few games as the Highlight Matches.
  • Here is a Monotype LC Guide for sample teams and more information (shoutouts Moosical and Tyke)
  • Pokemon unbanned from Mono LC that are banned from regular LC: Misdreavus, Torchic, Vulpix, Gothita.
  • Good luck and have fun, i really hope everyone enjoys this tournament!
Round 2
Remember to schedule with each other on each others walls asap​

(Bouki vs GOAO) vs Magma
mael
vs Lambo_murphy44
Nineage vs ChrystalFalchion
(jake vs Rasberry Pie SG) vs Bye
dhaarma vs Poison Adhesive
Heysup
vs Bye
zugubu royale vs Elgino10
KevinELF vs GotCookies
Simbo vs HSOWA
ItzViper482 vs Bye
Casparov vs majaspic22
Tyke vs tonithetourguide
Conni vs Bye
therealslap vs Xizaaa
Nailec
vs Bye
HT vs iAmScaRR
pilz0311 vs Moosical
Mikaav
vs Bye
kushal00 vs LegitEU
Fille vs Bye
Splashbrutha vs Ninjadog13
taranteeeno
vs Diophantine
cielbakasan vs Escoffier
DBW vs Bye

I messed up with the byes last round so im just gonna put them into effect this round (to prevent having 5 ppl in the finals)

Deadline: June 17 11:59pm EST
Extension Deadline: June 13 11:59pm EST

Last edited:

Scholar

Shinjiro's babe
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Requesting extension just in case we don't play Sunday. Other tours + real life commitment is keeping me busy and making it hard to schedule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)