Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croven

certified genius
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
No, my Flying was legit. Switching between 4 walls and Zard-X takes a lot of prediction and skill, jeez >.<
Please, I was the one with real skill. Don't y'all remember who used Will-o-Wisp Zard X in mid-XY? #CrovenInnovation

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The Monotype Premier League now has it's very own room for discussion of the tournament! General Monotype discussion should still happen in the Monotype room.

The managers will be idling in this room, so this a great way to introduce yourself if we don't know you from the Monotype Room. If managers are interested in doing tryout tours, those may be hosted in the room as well.

We will also be holding the draft in this room using the newly created MonoPL Bot. Following the draft, players that are selected will be given voice by their managers.

Room Auth
#: Hosts
@: Team Managers
%: Manager's assmen and users that helped get MonoPL off the ground
+: Drafted Players

Just because you have the ability to broadcast something doesn't mean you can abuse it! We will gladly take it away, just as quickly as we gave it.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
What does rof even mean??? Also what does being tan mean??? I don't understand your monotype dank maymays.
This is the Gospel of Rof: Praise Rof, Massage Rof, Tan Rof! This is the Gospel of Rof.

The 10 Commandments of the Gospel of Rof:

1) Thou shalt tan until golden.

2) Thou shalt pursue all the tanned females in the business department.

(The scribe is waiting for divine intervention to further the commandments.)

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is the Gospel of Rof: Praise Rof, Massage Rof, Tan Rof! This is the Gospel of Rof.

The 10 Commandments of the Gospel of Rof:

1) Thou shalt tan until golden.

2) Thou shalt pursue all the tanned females in the business department.

(The scribe is waiting for divine intervention to further the commandments.)
Thou shalt rof while tanning to prevent burn.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Just a reminder, there's a few people who've posted "in" here but haven't actually registered using the link in the roomintro, you absolutely need to register via that otherwise you won't be on the database the auction bot uses.

GL to all in getting drafted, if anyone wants to hit me up with replays or play some test games to show themselves off I should be around at points this weekend in either the main Monotype room or the MonoPL room. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)