Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
This is fucking pathetic im honestly incredibly disappointed in this shit. This tier will never progress in popularity with shit like that happening and im just disgusted at seeing that. It almost makes me regret even being a part of this so idiotic

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Yeah to tag on to what Booty said, I'm extremely disappointed at what this final has devolved into, making a mockery of the whole competition as a whole. The first game was dubious enough, with the Electric team with a Dedenne, not saying he went out to lose but come on it's pretty obviously a joke team. Then the bs of throwing a won game, seemingly just to be edgy. People consider Monotype to be a little bit of a joke tier anyway, and this has certainly done it no favours, so I hope you're all pleased with that. Why even sign up when you know other people will take it seriously within a competitive context, in that they'll want to do their best.

On the bright side, Arifeen vs Ilight was genuinely one of the most enjoyable Monotype matches I've watched in a long time, props to both of you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)