Team Monotype Premier League II [Week 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crestfall

levitate, levitate, levitate, levitate
Ok so North was last seen on the 27th on smogon and I've posted on his wall on the 25th and 26th (and just now as well). Can his manager please get him to respond to me? I'm not taking an activity win so if worse comes to worse (and scp allows it) I'd really like a 12h extension or something idk.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
Ok so North was last seen on the 27th on smogon and I've posted on his wall on the 25th and 26th (and just now as well). Can his manager please get him to respond to me? I'm not taking an activity win so if worse comes to worse (and scp allows it) I'd really like a 12h extension or something idk.
I'll see if I can get him. He's been on the past few days so idk why he hasn't responded. srry bout that.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Talked to him today he said he wants to play tom im totally fine if u guys need to extend also u both r my boys i just wanna see good games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)