Team Monotype Premier League II [Week 5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
True too but Chleg perhpas had something important irl to do.
You can't claim it if your opponent was online the week and 10-20min before the schedule...

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
True too but Chleg perhpas had something important irl to do.
You can't claim it if your opponent was online the week and 10-20min before the schedule...
I got activitied in a tour game because I was 30 mins late of waking up. If you schedule this late, be ready for an activity loss if you miss schedule.

It's boring to see people who want have free wins like this.
MPL gives nice game to people, why do we have to avoid that? The week isn't ended anyway, last day is now. And I remember in a week, we extended the week for 1-2 days to allow people who miss schedule to play.

I know people want free wins to make give to them teams free points but it isn't the fairest way.

It was my rant.

feen

control
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
It's boring to see people who want have free wins like this.
MPL gives nice game to people, why do we have to avoid that? The week isn't ended anyway, last day is now. And I remember in a week, we extended the week for 1-2 days to allow people who miss schedule to play.

I know people want free wins to make give to them teams free points but it isn't the fairest way.

It was my rant.
Do you even know how tournaments work? The activity is called a few days before deadline in case they don't get to play. Surely this tour is for having fun, but you don't make it to playoffs/get points solely for having fun.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for slacking with the op this week. Im in a busy period for school so I don't have as much time as normal. I'll get it updated this evening when I get back to my computer.

I'm sorry but that wasn't a OHKO. Unless you like froze me... wait YOU DID! On my wincon.
See, I really dont mind if your team builder skills are horrible to really believe a Minun it's a good
idea to bring in to a electric monothreat or maybe I´m too stupid and I can't understand what a
electric god like you thinks. Anyways the fact is, you haxed me to win. Please don't even say gg when
a 10% chance makes you win.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
Last edited:
Fun fact I never actually said gg.. It'd be nice if one day haxy games didn't result in instant backlashes that turn into completely unnecessary comments at the user when it was actually the game that caused the source of argument. Sure it's probably a heat of the moment thing but I thought we'd have learnt after playing for this long.. oh well this isn't the place

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)