Team Monotype Premier League II [Week 7]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-348896680
I defeated ticken in an extremely close game, gg
Pretty happy with my performance overall, going 2/2 in a meta I'd never touched before and, quite frankly, is pure aids (not exactly trying to diminish it but somehow regular mono is less of a crazy, matchup based, very few mons are viable meta). Wish I had taken last week more seriously to test myself and help the team. Still, shoutouts to scp and afd for picking me up despite some really awful hate coming my way and the rest of the team for being muh team. Let's pick up our final week perts!
both loses were due to hax; although neither of them dare to admit to it.
:[

Last edited:

Ticken

Lotad & Bulbasaur Enthusiast
is a Top Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Programmeris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
B101 Leader
Win or lose this MPL was a blast!
5/2 as my w/l and both loses were due to hax; although neither of them dare to admit to it. Couldn't have hoped for anything better.
If the Altaria's manage to pull ahead of the Diancies you will see me again but if not, this is not the last you see of the guy they call Ticken.

Edit: I commend everyone for their efforts this MPL even though it was hard to get motivated enough to do it at times. Shoutout to Wanka for having the same w/l as me, not to mention losing on the same 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I gotta say is
MEMERS WE OUT HERE!!!
Not losing to Affordable Ampharos
Their Haircare products are too expensive for the peasant class to afford. Affordable my ass
FREE BERNIE
An alternate option is to buy products from the Altarias. We've had hundreds of 5 star reviews from satisfied customers, and you can be next. (Yelp, Google+ Reviews, Smogon.com etc) Use the coupon code: Alts>Amps today and get 20% off your order, and free shipping. Buy in the next 10 minutes and receive a free sample of our latest product, Altaria fluff + Flying Gem infused shampoo. Make the switch today, you won't regret it ;)

Being Ambitious has never been this easy

BlackJak

formerly Balanced Break
An alternate option is to buy products from the Altarias. We've had hundreds of 5 star reviews from satisfied customers, and you can be next. (Yelp, Google+ Reviews, Smogon.com etc) Use the coupon code: Alts>Amps today and get 20% off your order, and free shipping. Buy in the next 10 minutes and receive a free sample of our latest product, Altaria fluff + Flying Gem infused shampoo. Make the switch today, you won't regret it ;)

I'll take my chances with Altaria fluff, at least it's not standard and generic like iEntei's teambuilding skills

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Won vs Balto in a bad and haxy match
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-349649424
Edit: Going to do shotuouts for my team
scpinion good manger and very helpful person in general. Love how you tried to stay positive whole MPL even when we were down.
all falls down Raj one of my fav people on PS and good teammate once he got off his stump he was amazing and very hard to beat in ORAS.
Crestfall My man one of people I had a pleasure meeting this MPL and a pretty chill guy
jiggle Talked to you couple times and a best sub we could ever ask
CrazyClown94 I wish you could play more Fam. always next year. He helped me with building some weeks a very good friend.
le fat kid the dawn on MPL even though I didn't get to know you well you were pretty chill
MegCham very chill newer mono player and very good at Mono OM's. He is one of the players I am gonna keep an eye on as the meta progresses
Megazard didn't really get know you so can't have opinion
thebagman didn't get to know you but you seemed chill
Illusio didn't get to know you well so can't have opinion
Thanks for a Great Season!!!

Last edited:
Me and iglack formerly known as ijohn will be playing on friday. This is a must see match as i plan on telling my worthy opponent what i will be using and i still plan to win =)(=.
won.

disappointed that we didn't reach playoffs, we had a fantastic squad that underachieved. a ton of hax went against us, especially against the memers but it's part of the game i guess

next year fam. shoutout to lax and dirpz for drafting me.

Last edited:

honestly ant is the only one who can say their team>amps considering they beat us. lets keep the momentum going into playoffs guys!
#affordable #overachieve

Sae

In the midst of Orre
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

You say that yet I have to do so much work behind the scenes -_-

Won against Jiggle in a good game; I refuse to get haxed by Saecune and Lucky Lanturn: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-349931040

@ Altarias

Anttya and I might have been haxed last week which is forcing us into working our way into playoffs, but we're not gonna let you guys down when it's needed the most! We're still in this!!

Lost v Sae Sae in a gg

Was a really fun MPL even if the Swamperts didn't win, thanks scpinion for drafting me. LGI Swamperts, let's beat the Altarias this week!

#supersubsFTW

Edit: I guess i should do shout-outs too :P
scpinion Thanks for being an awesome manager, was really awesome to build and test teams with you, and thanks for bringing the whole team together :)
all falls down Thanks for helping me test teams, was fun to get to meet you
thebagman Was really fun to get to know you, thanks for all the help with new dubs teams and teaching me how to get into the dubs meta
Crestfall Was really cool to meet you even though the first time we met was "Wait you are on my team? I need someone really on my team to test."
MegCham Thanks for letting me test a lot of teams on you as well was nice to meet you
iVid Thanks a lot for the help, was really nice to meet you and test teams on you
le fat kid Idk I really didn't talk to you much, but I'm from the short minimum convos we had, you seemed pretty awesome
Megazard Was fun to help you with your teams, was fun to meet you.
CrazyClown94 Didn't really talk to you much, but was nice to meet you
Illusio Was nice to meet you, didn't really talk to you much tho.
Thanks so much for being awesome teammates. #SwampertPride

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)