Team Monotype Premier League IV Semifinals

ggs Lotads gl in the finals unless you're against Miniors in which case sorry but #miniors already has this trophy wrapped up and in the case.

Subbing Bluxio in for me vs Crashy
Ticken Zukushiku

uwu Leru uwu honestly when you first asked, I didn't want to manage but thanks for asking me over and over until I said yes. I really enjoyed this past season and I'm happy with our performance, even though we couldn't bring it home.

Sabella I'm so sorry I let you down the one year you were looking unstoppable. No one deserved to win more than you after how much you were helping out in every gen every week. I knew we could count on you and that price tag was 100% a steal. Thanks for a great season and helping us with management stuff.

Harpp I knew you would be a superstar when we picked you up but man am I proud of how well you did. Every single week as soon as you saw the matchup you were ready to go building new teams and trying out new tech. You're definitely the rising star in Monotype rn and I'm excited to see you keep going from here. Don't stop and don't listen to the haters.

Charmflash you were such a hero. Came in and hit the ground running full speed. Loved seeing your innovative ideas throughout the season. I hope you continue to enjoy playing Monotype because we always need players like you who challenge the cookie cutter builds.

Nat sorry about this week. Thanks for playing for us this year and I hope you'll play again during Winter Premier as well.

6ti you played fine for us this year. I know you're beating yourself up over this last loss but you played your heart out and I'm so happy we got to be on the same team finally for the first time in 2.5 years. I told you back then and I'll say it again. You're a good player. Don't let the pressure or heat get to you and you can give anyone a run for their money.

Bluxio my dude sorry you had a rough season but you've got it. I know I rag on you a lot but I legit do think you can do it. Think about where you were a year ago during MPL 3 compared to now. Don't stop improving and you'll definitely show up strong in MPL next year.

Star we didn't talk much but damn you really put in work going 4 straight wins no problem ending on a crazy 6-0. Thanks for a great season.

Cam I'm sorry you didn't get to play once. We really wanted you as a SM starter and you deserved to be playing every week. You're an amazing dude and I'm sure you'll get your time in the spotlight during MWP.

Catalystic 1 of my OGs lmao sorry I couldn't bring it home for us in either MWP or MPL. Really letting you down this past year. Hope we can team together again come next MWP. im doc lol

Acast thanks for always being ready to chime in whenever we asked for your thoughts in BW. Sorry we put you in bo3 without notice, but I honestly did believe you could beat Lycan and you almost did it too. It wouldn't be an MPL without you tbh, so I'm glad you signed up.

DoW we didn't end up talking much but sorry you didn't get to play.

Decemm thanks for really working hard after we picked you up. Sorry you only got to play once but you had great team spirit and I'm sure you've got a good future ahead of you.

Namion smfh

I'm happy with every one of you (except Kaiser come on bro) and hope we get to team again soon!

gg thorn, glad i was able to play you

Well, there's not much to be said about the games - I tried my best, and I know where I made my mistakes. Sorry, team.

I never expected to see myself in this position at all, though. Not as in playing in semifinals against one of the best monotype players, but rather, playing in the first place. When I was drafted, I fully expected to ride the bench all season. I hadn't played a serious game of pokemon in forever, and just figured that Eien and leru wanted to have more of their friends on their team. In week 5, I was matched against Paleo, which I figured was just fodder since we really needed to start winning instead of tying. Then, I won, and I won the next week as well, and even though I can't help but think that the Sabers are out because of me this week, I have to thank Eien and Leru for giving me the opportunity to play and prove to everyone, myself included, that I'm not washed up and that I can still play this game.

and now, shoutouts

Leru tbh i really didn't know you before mpl and i'm happy i got to know you better and play on your team. your teams are all ridiculously fire, especially all 8 different versions of mimikyu fairy

Sabella idk if anyone else gets this impression but to me it seems like you're everyone's dad. you helped a lot with my confidence, especially after week 5. thanks again for believing in me, and i hope we end up on the same mwp team

Harpp 6-1 goat. couldn't be more proud of someone who was previously (and unjustly) unproven, especially in their mpl debut. seriously keep it up

Bluxio i can't believe how far we've come in bluxio memes. 1 year ago we started with that goddamn wolf and now we've moved on to whatever the hell roman just posted.
edit:

fuck you bluxio

Cam Catalystic Star Charmflash DoW Nat Acast Decemm - i didnt talk to any of you a whole lot but playing on the same team as you was a pleasure, thanks for making this run great

Kaiser, I don't know what to say to you any more. You're just gonna have to get over your situation. Stop trying to continually break the rules (esp when you're such a bad liar) and risking everyone else's credibility just because you can't play anymore. smh

Eien super happy that we finally ended up on the same team after all this time (even though feen tried to prevent that by upbidding a completely washed, unproven player that wouldn't have played all season on the miniors.) I never thought the trade would actually go through. With any other manager I might've just given up after week 1, but you motivated me to keep trying and playing, and for some unknown reason, you believed in me and have believed in me since we met. I don't know where I'd be on this site without you, and there's no way I could ever dream of repaying what you've done for me. Thank you for making me want to play pokemon again.

Last edited:

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This was my first MPL and it went good overall and I am glad I got to play for a very cool team so here are some shoutouts :psyglad:

First and foremost a big thanks to Eien and Leru for drafting me and giving me the opportunity to play on their team when it is my first time playing in MPL. Thank you for believing in me and letting me play. Eien you have great knowledge and I am glad i was able to learn new things from watching you help everyone, i am happy i got to be on the same team with some of the best brains in Monotype. Leru, you know i have always been a fan of your builds since they are out of box and creative :heart: You are an amazing player as everyone here knows and a very good manager as well, you actively helped everyone on the team with your interesting builds and vast battle knowledge and yeah mimikyu fairy is too good.

Sabella As 6ti rightly said you are everyone's dad. Thank you very much for always helping me whenever I needed help whether it be help in building teams or just general advice about battles, you were always there to help me. I have always looked up on you as a player to be. Thank you for making the team environment fun.

6ti You are a very good player. I hope you continue on playing competitively. It was a pleasure to be on the same team :blobthumbsup:

Due to this MPL, I have got to know some very good people whom i would like to mention Cam
Cam we all know you got potential and you are really amazing player and super cool. I hope we get to play together again sometime in the future.
Catalystic Decemm Star DoW Nat Acast Charmflash Bluxio Thank you each and everyone of you for making the team environment super chill and fun with new techs to learn :D It was a pleasure to play with you all :toast:

Thank you team :blobwizard:

Last edited:

Leru
Thank you for picking me up and giving me the chance to play with this team. I honestly think that we had an amazing roster and could have won the whole thing if I performed better. I enjoyed my time in mpl more than any other non-ou tournament I have ever played in and that is thanks to the great environment we had.

Eien
Before this tournament I didnt know much about you but I'm glad to have gotten the chance to play alongside you. Our pokemon opinions overlap an absurd amount and I really enjoy talking to you about mons as well as other stuff. Dont worry Im definitly going to stay in touch with the monotype community for as long as I play competitive pokemon.

Sabella
I can only praise the dedication and effort you've put in for our team. We've known eachother for quite some time now and after finally teaming up with you once I can say you're just as good a teammate as you are a friend :blobnom:

Harpp
Rising monotype superstar. You're a big part of the reason why we looked so dominating when we did. Unfortunately the both of us had our irl troubles during playoffs but honestly it was a blast to play alongside you (and have basically 1 free win weekly in the slot you were playing). I hope we get to team again soon.

Star
We didnt interact a whole lot but you've been a good pressence in teamchat as well as a good starter so I definitly wouldnt mind teaming up with you again.

Nat
Rough start but you caught up after the first few rounds. I hope you had a decent time this mpl alongside us & will continue to be a face we see around here :)

6ti
At the start we had 1 slot we kept swaping around and you in bo3 was the best choice we could have made. You're a good player and a funny person I hope to team with you again soon.

Cam Acast Catalystic Decemm Bluxio DoW
Ty for being there and cheering us on despite some of you not even / barely getting to play. It wouldnt have been the same experience without you guys and the only reason you were benched was because the rest of our team was just that amazing :blobwizard:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)