is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus

banner by LifeisDANK

Week 7
Rules
Standings and Replays
Records Spreadsheet
Usage Stats

vs.

Saffron Sabers (6) vs. New Delhi Naganadels (2)

SM: Charmflash vs. -Tsunami-
SM: Harpp vs. Real FV13
SM: Nat vs. FLCL
SM: Decemm vs. trash
ORAS: Leru vs. CrazyClown94
ORAS: Star vs. Corporal Levi
BW: Sabella vs. Vid
Bo3: 6ti vs. dcae

vs.

Pudding Pop Pupitars (4) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (4)

SM: Joyverse vs. Waszap
SM: Kingler12345 vs. Lycans
SM: EviGaro vs. Teddeh
SM: Feliburn vs. Xiri
ORAS: Croven vs. Arifeen
ORAS: zugubu royale vs. Attribute
BW: Freeroamer vs. North
Bo3: Azelea vs. Paleo

vs.

Wakandan Wartortles (1) vs. Virbank Volcaronas (5)

SM: Kiyo vs. Prosaic
SM: ima vs. TheAveng92R
SM: MJ vs. Jase Duken
SM: Wincon vs. Trichotomy
ORAS: Cell vs. Wyn
ORAS: Magma vs. NLSlayer21
BW: smub vs. Balto
Bo3: Megazard vs. Wanka

vs.

Sunyshore Surskits (4) vs. Littleroot Lotads (4)

SM: Quantum Tesseract vs. Crashy
SM: Chaitanya vs. DrReuniclus
SM: King Billu vs. Pak
SM: KevinELF vs. Shiba
ORAS: The Excadrill vs. obii
ORAS: Bitana vs. shiloh
BW: Haaku. vs. Zukushiku
Bo3: 1 True Lycan vs. TheThorn
Deadline to get matches played is 7/22 11:59 PM EDT (GMT -4).

P.S. Friendly reminder that if you do not post your replay you will not get a win. I can't stress this enough. roman and Perishing Song will not dig for your replays or feel obligated to seek them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saffron Sabers (0) vs. New Delhi Naganadels (0)

SM: Charmflash vs. tko
SM: Harpp vs. Real FV13
SM: Nat vs. Mr. Miner
SM: Eien vs. trash
ORAS: Leru vs. CrazyClown94
ORAS: Star vs. Corporal Levi
BW: Sabella vs. Vid
Bo3: 6ti vs. dcae

vs.
Pudding Pop Pupitars (0) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (0)

SM: Joyverse vs. Waszap
SM: Kingler12345 vs. Lycans
SM: EviGaro vs. Teddeh
SM: Feliburn vs. Xiri
ORAS: Croven vs. Arifeen
ORAS: zugubu royale vs. Attribute
BW: Freeroamer vs. North
Bo3: Azelea vs. Paleo

vs.
Wakandan Wartortles (0) vs. Virbank Volcaronas (0)

SM: Kiyo vs. Prosaic
SM: ima vs. TheAveng92R
SM: MJ vs. Jase Duken
SM: Wincon vs. Trichotomy
ORAS: Cell vs. Wyn
ORAS: Magma vs. Shadestep
BW: soulgazer vs. Balto
Bo3: mael vs. Wanka

vs.
Sunyshore Surskits (0) vs. Littleroot Lotads (0)

SM: Quantum Tesseract vs. Crashy
SM: Chaitanya vs. DrReuniclus
SM: King Billu vs. Pak
SM: KevinELF vs. Shiba
ORAS: The Excadrill vs. obii
ORAS: Bitana vs. shiloh
BW: Haaku. vs. Zukushiku
Bo3: 1 True Lycan vs. TheThorn

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
won vs North, gg

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-776799191

A shame for us to be out pupitars, I really do feel if we'd had the same energy as we've had in the last couple of weeks throughout the whole season we could definitely have been in the mix, or at least closer. I take at least a bit of the blame for that but you're all great guys, see y'all next year and good luck to the dudes that are in playoffs!

Rei

formerly Scholar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Calling activity on Shadestep we scheduled for 30 minutes ago and has not shown up. I reached out to wyn in imp that I needed him on to play and wrote on shadesteps wall that I was online and no avail. I cannot play tomorrow and I believe he cannot play on Sunday.

Won against Paleo in 3 games, ggs. Sadly Fossil Power didn’t pull through, sorry 1 True Lycan.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-778619192
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen6monotype-778622136
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen5ou-778633385

Sad that we are out but i’m proud of the season we had. I think we showed that we could play well and like DM said, I believe if we would have had the hype going on that we had 2 weeks ago we would have made playoffs (fuck mids). All in all I’m still happy the way I played and getting to play Bo3 and build my own teams was a blast.

StarBlim thanks for picking me up and giving a me a chance to play all of the tiers in Bo3. Even though you were obviously unexperienced as a manager, i appreciated the fact that you were actively there supporting our team. Sorry for the shit I gave for the trade during week 1, you didn’t deserve that. Hopefully everything goes well for you in the future

iLlama I remember when I drafted you for MPL last year and how you became a ghost and stopped contributing after getting benched. Somehow, someway you managed to be more inactive than then, while managing your own team. Idk what happened between you and Starblim but as a player it really sucks to have ur manager be active in other discords rather than doing anything in your own. Just sad stuff tbh. Thanks for picking me up tho.

double switches Although you didn’t do well playing, you without a doubt contributed a ton to our team with your team building and testing. Nobody expected you to step up to build for everyone in SM but you did, and did it well. Best of luck for you.

Freeroamer 5-1 in bw, good shit lad. You are without a doubt, my fav expert clicker. Crazy to think about that u gave me a chance in MPL 1 and now 3.5 years later we were playing together.

Wyn thanks for helping me test in ORAS. Jai Hind

Croven Your playing gave me cancer few times but somehow you always managed to grab a win, good shit lad and good luck in college.

Sae Your record doesn’t show at all how well you played and the load of effort you put in every week. You really didn’t deserve a negative record. I hope you play again next year.

Chras Your memes made ur price worth it, getting likes is the real game anyways.

zugubu royale I’ve heard you have been talking MAD shit about us lmao. Still got the wins though and even though you can be toxic as hell, you can without a doubt play some mons. gl in OLT.

Rest of Pupitars: You guys were rly cool, it was fun to team up with ya’ll. I hope the best for all of you.

Like always, special shoutouts to WoA, especially to the european timezone crew (Wyn, Zarif, Omni, Rnbs, Chras, Thorn) love ya’ll.

Probably taking a break from Pokemon now but I still have to win this tourney somehow and after 4 seasons of doing this shit show how could I stop now.

I’ll see you all next year! pce

stole this from lax

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)