Team Monotype Premiere League II [Finals]: Congrats Devious Diancies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout OUT time :] first time in mpl was good since i was on the best team with my om frenz and all

Dream Eater Gengar man so much to say here, 12/10 manager dispute being the reason for most my Ls in the season, very cute user

rnbs great battler like u saved our shit so many times is crazy. great having you on the team

Tylacto thou we didnt talk much, you helped me on the little info i needed to win :D

Chras we live so close why didnt we went out xd great teammate :)

slurmz holy shit the best bench warmer in 2016 goes to tbh sry pass me dpp ou teams luv u

Misaka Mikoto didnt talk to you as much, but a fellow diancie indeed.

Articuno I awesome guy i knew we would of gotten far with yo mad skillz, in last ompl we were sick man and here 2

Betathunder sry dont know you

dolphindude14 when i say this i mean it, this man is the greatest as a fellow diancie and fellow memer im glad i got to meet u man good shit from you man
like if u werent on this team, i swear the team would be so bad without you

Shiba praise linda

Josh sry dont know u

Sarii good teammate to make gave me an idea on what to use and stuff so much better than Dream Eater Gengar

rip hingo rip your wins saved us at one point u will be missed

i also have to thank dow and deg for drafting me, it was a sick season letting get a hold of how oms feel like in monos

hopeful i will see you next year and looking forward to ompl with you guys

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Being on the diancies was definitely an experience to remember! Looking back, I wasn't really sure what to expect at the beginning. Perhaps I thought I would be on a team with a well-fortified group of players that constantly helped each other improve and made the effort to continually help each other week after week, you know, like the expectations you have when you go into a regular team tournament. It didn't really pan out that way, however. It was more like an individual tournament where you got one or two test matches a week and group of people breathing down your neck as you play ready to snap at you if at you if lose or make the slightest mistake. Truly a hospitable environment indeed. Besides giving an importable of the team and getting the OK from a crass individual with limited knowledge of the tier your playing in saying that it was acceptable, there really wasn't a whole lot of support. This isn't to say that the diancies are a completely terrible group, heavens no. There were some very respectable players on the team that really made the environment enjoyable at times, and I mean that! This post is moreso directed towards a specific few individuals who I would describe as a bunch of degenerate scum. But then again, calling those people degenerate scum would be an insult to other degenerate scum, so to me, it would be far too onerous to give an appropriate, generalized insult fitting of their stature, and I wouldn't waste my time trying to think of something anyway similarly to how I wouldn't bother entertaining the amount of disingenuous team pride displayed by the group at times. Being honest here, it's easy to understand the frustration in losing and a teammate letting you down, so the reactions to such things were understandable, expect of course when they are taken into a public setting and it is your own teammates that end up spitting out the most unnecessarily deplorable rants (oops :o). To the people on the team who disliked me: rest assured that the sentiment is very well mutual and I hold you in the same regard as you to I. It was one hell of an honour playing in MPL on such a great team! n_n

tl;dr

what a season kinglers, we played pretty well and happy with our performance, but wow that was the shittiest way to end a tour possible
cant say im surprised tho
grats diancies u guys deserve it

Being on the diancies was definitely an experience to remember! Looking back, I wasn't really sure what to expect at the beginning. Perhaps I thought I would be on a team with a well-fortified group of players that constantly helped each other improve and made the effort to continually help each other week after week, you know, like the expectations you have when you go into a regular team tournament. It didn't really pan out that way, however. It was more like an individual tournament where you got one or two test matches a week and group of people breathing down your neck as you play ready to snap at you if at you if lose or make the slightest mistake. Truly a hospitable environment indeed. Besides giving an importable of the team and getting the OK from a crass individual with limited knowledge of the tier your playing in saying that it was acceptable, there really wasn't a whole lot of support. This isn't to say that the diancies are a completely terrible group, heavens no. There were some very respectable players on the team that really made the environment enjoyable at times, and I mean that! This post is moreso directed towards a specific few individuals who I would describe as a bunch of degenerate scum. But then again, calling those people degenerate scum would be an insult to other degenerate scum, so to me, it would be far too onerous to give an appropriate, generalized insult fitting of their stature, and I wouldn't waste my time trying to think of something anyway similarly to how I wouldn't bother entertaining the amount of disingenuous team pride displayed by the group at times. Being honest here, it's easy to understand the frustration in losing and a teammate letting you down, so the reactions to such things were understandable, expect of course when they are taken into a public setting and it is your own teammates that end up spitting out the most unnecessarily deplorable rants (oops :o). To the people on the team who disliked me: rest assured that the sentiment is very well mutual and I hold you in the same regard as you to I. It was one hell of an honour playing in MPL on such a great team! n_n

tl;dr

josh:shut up bitching poopy
josh:smh

you should've just restarted the game instead of making me mad LOL

GG I GUESS MY DUDE, FLEXXED
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/monotype-364141757
You forgot the bit where you say that it's classic we haxed.

Anyway a good a time as ever to do s/o's.

Dream Eater Gengar Keep your thoughts in the poetry, even if you were terrible at being what a coach should normally be it wouldn't have been possible let alone the same without you. Keep talking and not sending me awful music, also you missed your weekend of free play on rocket league smh.

Articuno I Always quietly picking up wins but more importantly decided to draft me and that's all I can thank you for. Keep up the DEG abuse with me and win yourself a free copy of rocket league.

rnbs Incredible season, incredible player and person, and whilst I loved the win with electric we need to talk about your rocket league career now.

Chras Not sure what happened with the season for you but it certainly wasn't a fair reflection, but at least its going well on another game. Even if I'd come off a loss, you were always there to play rocket league with me and miss open goals and I appreciate that. I don't but yeah.

jeran For some reason I don't know enough about you to not instantly presume and picture you like your smogon pic. That's still the case but now regardless I know you're an AAA god who's record should have been even better. Except it would have been if you played rocket league.

dolphindude14 Haha... yeah you're right I'm bored of roasting you now. Jk there's always more neck to be burned. It wouldn't happen if you played rocket league though.

Betathunder I appreciate your roast assists, but more importantly assists on rocket league would have improved your hax luck as is clearly apparently the case with me. All said and done though a great character even if we didn't directly talk much.

Misaka Mikoto Lol railgun, they might be coming to rocket league soon though, I'll let you know.

Shiba
[21:28:36] Tylacto: looks great just the volcarona
[21:28:41] Tylacto: tends to work better as flat out offensive
[21:28:46] Tylacto: like sash w/ giga drain

Even if I can't spot a flash fire ninetales it was great to help build and anytime you played you pulled through, all the best just you know, rocket league.

Silverwhiteblue Ok I'm gonna be honest I'm still reliving the choke when you're playing but when I realise it you've actually had a great comeback season. Love your modesty, just would love it more if it came with flying cars and football.

Hingo Haha could have been a rocket league jedi but completely screwed up with steam. Jk you know you're great, don't take the piss out of me on gta though, also wtf your doubles season, that's all I have to say.

Sarii Should have pushed to play more after back luck :( I won't make a rocket league comment or you're kill me oh well too late.

yelawolf Yeah...

Peef Rimgar Another who deserved to play more but no worried there's always games you can play on you know what game :)

slurmz
[10:09:18 PM] [Showdown] Slurmz: Guys
[10:09:21 PM] [Showdown] Slurmz: Post your favorite
[10:09:24 PM] [Showdown] Slurmz: Dolphins quotes

I agree, help me out, but play rocket league first.

Entei. Probably a good thing we weren't on the same team or else we'd probably not end up playing our games due to a particular other game...

Bondie Plz stop rocket league > clicker heroes

Overall happy with a final 5-2 record although I'm sorry I dropped us in the shit at the end, not much more to say really.

E: Just realized I can't tag Emily, shit.

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
although I only played 1 game cuz deg is a queer here it is

shoutout time:

Arifeen and iGlack:
The Monotype Premier League ORAS Power Rankings
Written by me, and iGlack
8. Devious Diancies [ rnbs , dolphindude14 , Tylacto ]
rnbs is one of the best ORAS players right now. He's a very hard working and dedicated member, and is also a great player in general. It's great to see him having tournaments experiences these days, and he already made an arsenal of teams to use, making him a very dangerous opponent to face. However, his teammates, Dolph and Tylacto, are only known for using one type: Psychic and Electric respectively. Therefore, they're very prone to being counterteamed. It would be interesting to show how they deal with this disadvantage.
Lax
Monotype Premier League OM Power Rankings (color coded: STAB, AAA, Monothreat oops cant color tags)

8. Devious Diancies jeran / @Joshz / Peef Rimgar

OM auth team. I heard that jeran is really solid and I know for a fact that he usually places relatively high in the roomtours but this is like based on last year. Will the regular OM players really be able to pull through? Or, like last year, will the regular OM players go negative again. xd
Lol Azelea:
What happened during the draft? Was DoW having a hungover or was DEG drunk again? Diancies team brings up a lot of question mark but lets start with the positives. RnBs is one of the most hardworking players right now and maybe one of the best, should be solid. Jeran is very hyped from what ive heard i will be interested watch how he plays. Other than that its hard to find positives from this team. Fortune is great when people give him teams and Dolph is solid as a player but is very limited when it comes down to types. Not a bad ORAS line up but could be a lot better. All the players after that are people who are big question marks or shouldnt be really playing in this. Oh that brings me to the biggest point, 14 players, 6 subs and they still have a free pick left? Im starting too feel like they just threw the draft and got some friends.

+RnBs should be solid EDIT: Chras
- everything
Player to watch: RnBs, I just dont know if he is motivated anymore.
also shout outs to my team, they were cool.

although I only played 1 game cuz deg is a queer here it is

shoutout time:

Arifeen and iGlack:
On paper, your team was easily the weakest team so I see the standings to be legitimate. I think anyone who's been watching the games can recognize a mixture of luck and hax got you where you are.

Credit to your team however, congrats on your win.

This is ironic because Anttya is well known for using hax. The true message behind her message is that Trump cannot be Stumped and we should build a great wall around Showdown.
You really need to stop posting.

Wanka

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UUPL Champion
0 Atk Zygarde Earthquake vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Volcarona: 153-181 (49.1 - 58.1%) -- 98% chance to 2HKO

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Bug Buzz vs. 200 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde: 169-199 (41.5 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 200 HP / 252+ SpD Zygarde: 94-111 (23 - 27.2%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

not hax just the biggest choke of the entire tour.

dolphindude14

Banned deucer.
Actually knigkt didnt choke. I was sending him memes and he got distracted so he went to Krook instead of Lando-T. It was our gameplan from the start. the classic misdirection method. first the drought mistake. the thing is we planned the flash fire from the start. its all about the mind games. Diancies are just too Devious. still dont even know the actual definition to Devious btw. oh well, maybe ill google it for MPL 3.

Last edited:

Ridley

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

tl;dr

This man literally just c/p'd a post from the SPL Finals thread smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)