Monotype Ubers Tour - Won by Drakus04

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
approved by TDs

With the latest Monotype Winter Premier having Monotype Ubers as one of the metagames, I thought I'd offer people the chance to try out their hand at the meta, given that I don't think there's a ladder available.

- All Pokemon must share the same type, as stated in the Composition section of the Monotype tier description. You are free to use the Pokemon/Move/Item/Ability listed as Restricted, however.
- Your team must be valid in the Ubers tier and ladder. This means following the tier restrictions of the Uber format. Marshadow is not allowed.
- Matches are a Best of Three format, and you are allowed to switch teams in between the matches. You must play your matches before the round's deadline.

Here are some match links for some of MWP's Monotype Uber matches, and a post on the Monotype Ubers OM.

Participants:
Jase The World
Decemm
Havens
smub
Azick
Mr. Miner
Alkione
Sparksblade
peachycl0uds
Velvet Blood
Operitic
zolaski
a fruitshop owner
SirSkit
Shokkking
GotCookies
Ronman5
Magma
OminousDraco
Guwahavel
locoghoul
Drakus04

Last edited:

Shokkking

No man can walk out on his own story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)