Team Monotype Winter Premier II - Discussion Thread [See post #22 for draft date and time]

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader
Thanks to StarBlim for picking me up again - and not trading me - wish I could have given a few more Ws but I underestimated how much that tier is actually horrid to prep into. By my calculations, the next time you manage you'll win the tour with like two weeks to spare if the improvements you made hold. Thanks to maroon for being an actual assman and working really hard for everyone even when you were flaming the tiers. And thanks to every other player again wish I could have done better cause so many of you pulled up every week.

Also bonus me trying to expose maroon

bopexposed.png

bopexposed2.png

Harpp

No rain, no flowers.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In this video, I interviewed managers of final teams of MWP, Ridley and Chaitanya. In the video, Ridley and Chaitanya answered questions about Monotype Metagame, their thoughts on other teams in MWP where they tried giving their overall impression of each team in a word and suggestions which they would like to see in future iterations of Monotype team tournament, also watch what they have to say for their final team line up!
Thumbnail shoutout: Ticken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)