Team Monotype Winter Premier II Week 2

Vid

Our life is what our thoughts make it
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

art by Moosical
Week 2
Rules
Replays
Monotype OM Mega Thread
Records Spreadsheet
Monothreat Type for this week is Normal

Rascal Ralts (3) vs Ever Grande Eevees (5)

USUM: Finchinator vs Attribute
USUM: double switches vs TJ
USUM: ima vs Ark
LC: czim vs cb aaron judge
Ubers: MiyoKa vs Catalystic
AAA: Tyke vs trace
STABmons: Sae vs Jrdn
Monothreat: Moosical vs KevinELF

Rustboro Raptors (3) vs Sootopolis Sealeos (5)

USUM: Pearl vs Pak
USUM: LAX vs Vodoom
USUM: trash vs Shiba
LC: Kushalos vs Star
Ubers: Alpha Rabbit vs Jase The World
AAA: Sabella vs 1 True Lycan
STABmons: Betathunder vs Funbot28
Monothreat: rnbs vs rozes

Good Civ Goodras (5) vs Native Natus (3)
USUM: Leru vs Wincon
USUM: Wanka vs Harpp
USUM: Eien vs Paleo
LC: dhaarma vs Kingler12345
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs EviGaro
AAA: Hamhamhamham vs smub
STABmons: skysolo14 vs sed
Monothreat: Misaka Mikoto vs SirSkit

Dauntless Dewgongs (2) vs Croissant Copping Chikoritas (6)

USUM: Charmflash vs Trichotomy
USUM: Arifeen vs Chaitanya
USUM: Kaori vs -Tsunami-
LC: Quote vs Nailec
Ubers: MJ vs Mysterious M
AAA: Megazard vs Waszap
STABmons: Quantum Tesseract vs Racool
Monothreat: Xiri vs Nexecutioner

Deadline to complete matches is Sunday December 16th at 11:59 pm EST

Last edited by a moderator:
and we are back YET AGAIN with
THE AMAZING HALL OF FAMER METABEAST'S UNBIASED PREDICTIONS

Rascal Ralts (1) vs Ever Grande Eevees (2)

USUM: Finchinator vs Attribute | way better player, especially cuz idk the other dude. he's also a tryhard so bop finch wins
USUM: double switches vs TJ | irrelevant
USUM: ima vs Ark | ima's like bordering on competence i guess im not rly sure honestly havent seen enough games. bouff thought this ark kid was worth TDK + 2k though, so he must hav seen some hidden talent. gonna go with him.
LC: czim vs cb aaron judge | cbts not good but like. lol. at least ive heard of him
Ubers: MiyoKa vs Catalystic | irrelevant
AAA: Tyke vs Sylveon. | irrelevant
STABmons: Sae vs Jrdn | irrelevant
Monothreat: Moosical vs KevinELF | irrelevant

Rustboro Raptors (3) vs Sootopolis Sealeos (3)

USUM: Pearl vs Pak | OML. the teacher vs the student. hav 2 go with pearl here. even though pak impressed in snake, pearl ran thru grand slam and is still a better player in my eyes.
USUM: LAX vs Vodoom | idk how much free time lax will have this week since he has to go through a rigorous training regiment in order to prepare his mind and soul to take on rozes and west in RUWC. however, he's playin some goon, so who really cares.
USUM: trash vs Shiba | these players are probably similar in battling skill but trash has been better in the mono tours i think so bop.
LC: Kushalos vs Star | is star rly in lc LOL everyone knows star's good at every tier...besides lc. but man...this is MONO lc, so maybe the trend will be different here. the chef is fire but hav to go with the better player.
Ubers: Alpha Rabbit vs Jase The World | irrelevant
AAA: Sabella vs 1 True Lycan | this is supposed to be some highlight match right? like abr vs ojama or something? well...bop. i've seen more sabella games and he does definitely have some holes in his game. lycan did solid enough in snake and i think he's trending upwards.
STABmons: Betathunder vs Funbot28 | irrelevant
Monothreat: rnbs vs rozes | rozes seems to like mono so i guess theres that. and he's probably better than this random dude, even though hes supposedly hyped lol.

Good Civ Goodras (4) vs Native Natus (2)
USUM: Leru vs Wincon | better player bop idk who tf the other guy is or why he would name himself wincon
USUM: Wanka vs Harpp | he was in the tug jerk bro or the squad jerk or w/e he has to b at least competent...
USUM: Eien vs Paleo | eien slayed the goat metabeast last week because my team was ass so gonna give him an edge
LC: dhaarma vs Kingler12345 | kingler could definitely improve as a player but he's playin a random so
Ubers: EternalSnowman vs EviGaro | whys evigaro in every tour LOL well i said in the ruwc predicts that she was prob competent now and thats more i can say for this dude
AAA: Hamhamhamham vs smub | ive never predicted for hamx200 but at least ive heard of him
STABmons: skysolo14 vs sed | irrelevant
Monothreat: Misaka Mikoto vs SirSkit | irrelevant

Dauntless Dewgongs (3) vs Croissant Copping Chikoritas (3)

USUM: Charmflash vs Trichotomy | in all honesty i dont think charmflash is good at pokemon and seems to have terrible opinions on player skill. regardless, at least i know who he is i guess and the other's guy name kind of annoys me fsr.
USUM: Arifeen vs Chaitanya | my manager goes up against the GOAT OMG RUTL ARIFEEN back in his monotype home where he spams broken types. better player
USUM: Kaori vs -Tsunami- | i will hav better matchup this week for sure vros and imo i should be better than a doubles main..
LC: Quote vs Nailec | this wannabe nails dude won last week so. and i dont rly think quote plays pokemon still LOL rooting for vod tho lets b real but this guy mite win.
Ubers: MJ vs Mysterious M | never predict for any greeks not named asta (or fear / roudolf when theyre playin some1 bad)
AAA: Megazard vs Waszap | i don't rly think megazard is particularly good either and this waszap dude seems to main this tier fsr so theres that
STABmons: Quantum Tesseract vs Racool | irrelevant. however, with the way my team is talking, it seems like racool is supposed to b the savior. its like goku in the saiyan saga, arriving late to the party but ready to destroy everyone. however...based on the current team, i can't really say i endorse this opinion as of now. so we will see.
Monothreat: Xiri vs Nexecutioner | irrelevant

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Calling act, opponent missed the scheduled time that more than 1.5 hours ago, and despite my managers contacting theirs more than an hour ago, they were unable to sub anyone in. I had already stated beforehand that I couldn't play this weekend, and he was not available throughout the week so this was the only time that worked for us.

Calling act, opponent missed the scheduled time that more than 1.5 hours ago, and despite my managers contacting theirs more than an hour ago, they were unable to sub anyone in. I had already stated beforehand that I couldn't play this weekend, and he was not available throughout the week so this was the only time that worked for us.
you were the one who wanted to delay for a few days on monday when i wanted to play, just so we have our facts straight. additionally our schedules were severely restricted by your work so that was like the only time you gave me. if you happen to find time somehow i'll play you i guess, it's still possible to play from out of town lol. my bad for missing the time though obviously

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)