Team Monotype Winter Premier Week 7

Attribute

HYPNOS | pulp
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Monotype Cup Winner
unfortunate way to go down but fun season nonetheless. first and foremost thank u to elf for managing this season w/ me, couldnt have asked for a better assman lol! jokes aside (about the him being assman part), ur dope bro, glad u proved urself right about being a top threat player when we got the doubters talking in draft day. to the sm (feli, tj, ark, trace, towel metabeast gratify LMAO), also got the doubters talking day1 but you guys exceeded p much everyones expectations and i couldnt be more happier with a sm lineup than this 1. cbt, im so sorry u had to go through the shit hole known as mono lc lmao but the motivation u had to play it was quite impressive and it def made me happy. loved the attitude, keep going forward bro. to the om core (jrdn, sylveon), cata told me the day before draft that you 2 in particular were super super fire and he definitely wasnt lying. yall were hype af throughout the tour and was definitely glad we got u guys. to cata, u grinded the living fuck out of this tour and one of the biggest reasons to our success. no 1 deserved to win more than u bro. now onto the helpers, nam u were a ton of help and thank u for helping with the mono lc stuff cause kelf and i had no idea what we woulda done without u and idt either one of us wanted to touch that ugliness of a format lol. to eien, thank u for the week 7 sm help, was greatly appreciated. lastly, thank u terracotta the goat for guiding young cata in the right direction, as well as help in stab and aaa. and finally, s/os to iexca for somehow managing to give people a new reason every week for people to dislike u. keep up the good work,,
anyways, thanks everyone for the fun season and now lets have a good rest of tour!
on another note, obii, rematch for next time?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)