Team Monotype World Cup II - Finals (Won by US West)

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Finals Tiebreaker

vs

US West (2) vs Europe (0)

SS: Decem vs Fírnen
ORAS: Attribute vs SoulWind
Monothreat: Ticken vs TonyFlygon

Monothreat is Electric!

The deadline for Finals is Sunday, May 2nd @ 11:59 PM EST (GMT -5)!

US West (0) vs Europe (0)

Schedule
Matchup
When
Time: GMT-4
Attribute vs SoulWindSaturday11:00 AM
Decem vs FírnenSaturday1:00 PM
Ticken vs TonyFlygonSaturday4:30 PM

Last edited:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
US West (2) vs Europe (1)

SS: Decem vs Fírnen - no way firnen proves me wrong again
ORAS: Attribute vs SoulWind - think suiryu will pull through since hes experienced in oras mono
Monothreat: Ticken vs TonyFlygon - honestly no clue about threat just basing this off regular weeks game

US West (3) vs Europe (0)

NGL I just see them more than the other players so I'm going off of that. Although monothreat is more of a tossup.

Deleted User 325563

Banned deucer.
First of all, congrats to US West for winning the tour.

I wanna give a huge s/o to all my european teammates Padox Leru 1 True Lycan Quaze QWILY Conflux StepC London13 Perish Song Bondie SoulWind TonyFlygon Fírnen . This has been my best teamtour experience so far, and this was due to all of you being nice, friendly and competitive and I'm proud of being able to share a place in the team with you all.

I also wanna give special thanks to all the people who helped in a way or another during the tour. Big respect for them.
Huge s/o to my brother Feitan the steam for teambuilding and prep on my games, you've done an excellent job during the tour and I wish you the best of luck on any tour you play in the future.

Finally, big thanks to Leru and Lycan for trusting me and giving me the chance to play in the tour. You guys did a great job in management and I hope you get the chance to manage again in MWCOP III if that's what you are aiming for.

#teamEU

Last edited:

ErPeris

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Congratulations guys, I'm very proud of all of you.
This victory was truly deserved, as this team really gave everything they had and created a group made up not only of excellent players, but also of fantastic friends. Thanks for having me with you, even if only as a supporter. It was a pleasure and an honor.
Congratulations also to the defeated team: there are no great victories without great opponents and you fought to the end and deserve everyone's compliments.

Congrats for Americans, they deserved their win.

I'd like to thanks every European teammates, it was a fun tour without pressure, animosity and a lot of fun! Especially with our real talks about footballs (iKioi Real won't win anything this season, stop dreaming).

I didn't know where I could post that, but I'm going to do write it here.

After 9 years spent in Smogon and especially in the Monotype community, time is gone for me to take my retreat.
Indeed, for people knowing me, I will start to work as vet in July.

Next a huge year for me: MPL won, finalist in 2 seasonals (with 2 participations) when I was just playing for fun and not tryharding and this final wcup, I think I've reached the highest level I can hit.

It won't be possible to talk about every guys I met during these 9 years, but I will try to do my best.

First, I'd like to give a big mention for the good old staff during Scpinion TL, it's probably the best where I had fun.
I think to Acast, Scp, DoW, AfD, Bondie (wait, he's still there),...
And especially Anttya, one of my best encounter on Smogon. With our dumb haxxy games and especially this stall game between our Flying in ORAS with more 400 turns (which I won, dw, u knew I was a better lucky player than u were).

Now, time to good old guys like 1 True Lycan and Sabella , we won this last mpl and we shared good moments with all Honchrow teammates.
I thank u all for that win for the biggest Mono tour.

I was talking about old people, so I thanks every guys playing league a long time ago, a lot of them aren't here anymore but I would be idiot to not mention them by this sentence.

Prosaic , one of my favorite guy with I like playing games because of kind atmosphere between us.

Zar because even if I was bullying u 90% of time, and despite supporting Chelsea, wait, no, no mention for u! (Just kidding).

Bondie , because u are my Teabro and the long time we spent together and because u are one of the best guy here on Smogon being respectfull to others.

Ticken and Sae , same reasonning for Bondie, great guys and mature, I liked talking and playing with you.

Isza , even if we had old issues between us before, I can't imagine not talking about you as u are one of the oldest and best player who played every generation year after year.

Floss , @Zugubu Royal, Trichotomy, @Metariolu, I considered u all as great opponents. Even if we didn't talk that much, I think u are in the top of SS Mono player right now.

Now, time to s/o the Monotype French community I lead with Nailec .
Nailec , u know what I'm thinking of u, and I'm happy with the fun we had to create Monotype LU (one of my biggest regret is we didn't popularize this tier in Global Mono comunity like we did for the French one).

Dieu Amphibien , nothing for u, u are a salow like Chaitanya (making a suspect when I'm leaving ps, such a salow act).

Toadow (Toabook), yedla , Rinda, Cielau, Brumirage (and Fraolain), big s/o of u my favorite Mono fr player.
(Fuck basaninho ).

Well, all of these s/o and I know I forgot a lot of people but I can't write the Harry Potter saga in one post.

All of that to thanks u guy to make me have had a good experience during my Pokemon period.
Now, it's time for me to go,
Take care of u all, especially during this hard Covid period.

Fírnen

This has been such a wild, awesome ride through and through. This was my first big team tour, and I had a blast competing against so many really skilled players and teams. I wanna thank maroon first for taking a chance on me and giving me the opportunity to play in the first place. I also really want to thank Decem Attribute Ticken TJ Shiba taide Maki K3ppr kythr emma and ez for being such amazing teammates. You guys have been such a fun group of people to work with and I've learned so much from this experience in large part to you guys. I'm looking forward to playing on teams with and against you all in future tours. You guys rock :]

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to host with the amazing Omega-Xis. This has been a shacky road and I've learned a lot from this journey. From this experience, I learned how to account for mistakes as "hosts". I find it amazing how we didn't point fingers at the end of the day and instead, we worked together and owned for some of our and each other's decisions. As a result, it made a great bond between me and Omega, and sadly this is the last tour he will be hosting :(. Congratulations to US West and Europe for making it this far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)